Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands
[PRP] Where are you moon? (Anyabat x No)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Anyabat was exploring her home outside her families den, she wanted to see everything in the pride and meet as many other lions as she could. Her family was mostly made up of guards but that didn't matter much to her, she would figure out what she wanted to be when she grew up later. She looked up at the moonless sky it was really weird and made her uncomfortable since the moon was such a big deal to everyone in the pride. She wondered where the moon went and when it would be home. Why would the moon leave them like this? She climbed up into a tree to see if she could get closer to where the moon normally was.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:34 am
Midnightglow18

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She had a much longer name, but mostly she liked to be called 'No'. It was easier to say, and it fit for her in the time she was born. Noire'lune had been born during the time of the pride with no moon. Her name, literally translated to it. The nickname 'No' was fitting.

The light colored lioness glanced towards her mother, giving a small smile as she pointed in the direction she was going to head. It was just the small gesture, to let her parent know where she was going. That way, her mother could find her, or at least, she could send her father after her if needed. While her parents weren't a mated pair, she did see her father regularly as his time permitted.

The young lioness giggled as she bounced in a clearing. This darkness seemed everlasting, but No knew no better. This was normal for her.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:24 pm
KasaiLoki

Anyabat looked down at the clearing after climbing the tree and seeking the moon that was just gone she still wondered why it had left the sky it was so pretty. She looked down and saw a white thing that kinda looked like a ghost. She squinted in the darkness and then called out "Hey are you a ghost?" There had been lots of strange things happening lately so there could totally be ghosts in the pride now. It made total sense no moon and lots of ghosts. She nodded to herself convinced her thoughts made sense. No moon meant spooky stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:04 am
Midnightglow18

No paused, ears perking forward as the other female called out. A ghost?

No looked at herself, blinking a few times before focusing on the other. "Hmmm...No...I don't think so?" The pale cub said with a confused look. "Ghosts are suppose to be scarrryyyy." She had heard ghost stories before. "Do I look scary?" Her head tilted, as she walked towards the other. She knew she stuck out in the darkness. Her lighter pelt practically glowed in the darkness.

"I'm Noire! But a lot of others just call me No. What's your name?" The youth asked with a small smile.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:12 pm
KasaiLoki

Anyabat thought about the things the other cub had said were they scary "Well you are white and glowy looking kinda like the moon that is missing." She said her tone was a little sad because she liked the moon a lot. "I'm Anyabat daughter Senka." She said proudly she admired her mother and wanted to be a guard too when she grew up. She would keep the pride safe and stuff. Once she learned how to do that kind of stuff. Right now she would just be a cub and that would be enough. She hoped her daddy would return home soon she didn't like that he was away for so long where she couldn't protect him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:54 am
Midnightglow18

Once again, No found herself looking at her pelt. She was kind of glowy against this unusual darkness, wasn't she? She found herself smiling although, a frown began to tug at the corner of her lips. The missing moon...ah...that's what she was named after.

At the introduction, No regained her composure. "Oh...my mom is Lunastre!" She didn't know who Senka was, but learning other names of the pride would prepare her for the future?

"So what do you like to do around here?" No found herself growing bored with staying in the den most of the time. "I heard stories of the time the Great Lion would appear. Did you ever see him?" The cub wondered.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:38 am
KasaiLoki

Senka didn't really know anything about Lunastre since her mom Senka didn't hold much stock in the cubs of the moonless time being cursed. Her father Har might have more of an issue with her playing with a cursed cub, but Anyabat didn't know No was a cursed cub nor would she likely care if she did no. She loved the moon and might be sad to learn that No had been more with no moon smiling down on her. "I like exploring, climbing, chasing lizards, what about you?" She asked curiously. Then she shook her head and then said "No I've never seen the Great Lion, least I don't think so, my dad is pretty great." She said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:05 am
Midnightglow18

No hummed as she listened. "I can't really go...much places to do those things." She said quietly. "I am usually watched, making sure I don't go too far." She was surprised she was able to sneak away for the moment right now. If it wasn't the watchful eyes of her mom, then it was of the older slaves. "Something about being cursed cubs or something." She found herself shrugging slightly. "But, I usually like playing with my brothers! They look alike, so they are always playing tricks on me. One day though, I should be able to tell who is who. The joke will be on them then!" Noire laughed.

"Hmm. If you have not seen the Great Lion before, maybe he doesn't exist?" The lighter of the two questioned.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:14 pm
KasaiLoki

Anyabat blinked and frowned "How come you're cursed you look like a good cub to me, what is the difference between you and me?" She rolled her eyes "Playing with siblings is ok, but I want to strike out and have adventures." She said in a brave excited tone. Anyabat was not content to just stay by her mom she wanted more and was kinda sad she couldn't take No with her for some reason and she didn't understand what that reason was. Cursed what did that mean? Anyabat laughed "I'm lucky all my siblings look different." Anyabat shrugged "I'm not sure I know the moon and the stars guide me so that works for me and I'll follow them to my adventures."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:48 am
MiddyGlow
One more post from you to wrap it up? smile

Noire shrugged. "I don't know. I uh....just hear it. There are a few of us. My brothers and sisters, some others." She was just a cub, she didn't quite understand adult talk sometimes.

"Adventures? What kind of adventures do you go on? Can you...take me on one of them one day?" If she was able to sneak away once, surely she could do it again? Unbeknownst to her, there was likely watchful eyes of an adult watching her she wasn't aware of.

Noire made an 'o' shape with her lips as Anyabat explained the moon and stars guiding her to an adventure. The ghostlike lioness nodded.

"I probably should get going back home before someone notices me gone. But yeah, take me on one of your adventures one day, okay!" Noire said with a grin. "I will be looking forward to it!"  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 7:36 am
KasaiLoki

Anyabat frowned she didn't understand and it wasn't fair she was treated well and didn't look any different than No. She grinned "Like going to the edge of the pride land and looking out at everything in the world!!" She smiled brightly and then said "Yes I will take you with me and we will see all sorts of stuff." She said firmly "It's a promise." Anyabat nodded "I better get home to my mom too before she gets grumpy, we will have an adventure soon." She said and then ran off to head back to her families cave.

(Fin)  
[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff