[PRP] you're going to be fine, i know [ r'ose + rizdax

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:34 pm
It seemed weird to say that he was nervous, considering it was something as simple as a touching. Unlike the hot mess that had happened over Western, or even the clutch that had brought about the clutch before the sudden beach, this one seemed to have gone off without a hitch. No one had been maimed, there was no running off the sands, etc etc - R'ose wan't thinking too much as he leaned against his ever growing, always glowing green dragonet. In his arms rested a very stuffed firelizard, one he'd been keeping calm and keeping company while her owner was doing what was required of him.

Are you sad you didn't get to touch my egg? Sahrawith let her opinion flood R'ose's thoughts about nothing and the teen snorted, pausing in his rubbing of a bloated flitter tummy. When he asked why she thought that, the dragon gave a mental shrug. You're sort of thinking it would have been nice to be out there with him, keeping and eye and what not. Or touching eggs together and discussing feelings.

R'ose snorted again before turning and giving an affectionate shove against the leg of his lifemate. "If I'd touched your egg you'd probably have said no."

Now there's a thought. Mental laughter was shared between the two, the green's eyes purple with love and devotion. Either way they're done now, he should be coming for his little friend soon. R'ose tensed up at the idea of actually seeing Rizdax, something that hadn't really happened since.....well, he impressed. It wasn't like he was avoiding him - Yes you are.

R'ose frowned.

I'll call him, tell him to come get her. You better not run away.

"I swear I'm going to leave an itchy patch on you that you can't reach." The dragon rolled her eyes and sent a message out, waiting with all the eagerness she didn't deserve.

Hattaki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:26 am
It was with a reluctance that Rizdax was walking off the sands, arms wrapped around him so that he didn't hop up and down and shake with the excitement that was buzzing in his head. Sure, he hadn't gotten any great feelings of Impression off of any of those eggs that he'd touched but none of them had really been violent or angry with him either like he had been expecting more than one to. Like more than one of the eggs had done to other candidates. No, rather he'd had warm and sweet moments with most of them, especially the first one that he'd touched.

With a deep sigh, he fell in beside Shar and kept an eye on both her and Zamistia until he heard a voice, one that still left a taste in his mouth and a smile on his face when he felt it echo about in his head. Waving on the two girls to head on before him, the redhead followed what were very clear instructions on where to meet the little pale green dragon and her rider. Just the thought of the latter had his chest tighten up a bit, a rush of anxious adrenaline shooting through him like he hadn't felt even when he'd walked out onto the sands, though it could also have been that he was finally feeling the rush of all the emotions he'd tried to swallow so he could only project good thoughts. Now he felt all the anxious feelings he'd tried to hide in a rush.

Oh of all things Rizdax finally let the feeling of how anxiously worthless he felt rush all over him and with a chirping pop Mint appeared and wrapped about him, a ball of sleepy contentment. As she settled on his shoulders he took a deep breath and looked upwards into the stands with a serious look on his face that melted into a sheepish smile as his gold eyes settled on the pale green dragon. She was still just as beautiful as the first time she'd cracked her shell and come to brush up against his hand in a friendly motion. It had melted him that day and was threatening to do so even now when he looked up at her.

Sahrawith was oddly the only green dragon other than the one that had saved him on that terrible day that made Riz feel safe and comfortable the moment that he saw her. Not to mention R'ose was special, but he felt a bit of unease with how long it had been since they'd been in direct contact. Still, he owed him thanks for watching Mint and clearly spoiling her with how sleepily full the little creature was, so Rizdax marched up to where they were carefully, not slowing from his normal pace in any way that might show R'ose how anxious he indeed was.

"Y'know, I've never seen her so sleepy in all the time since she's been bonded with me. Thanks for watching after her so she didn't cause a scene, she's overprotective." Riz said with a chuckle as he got close to them, a grin on his face. "But then she is just a baby too, I suppose. Still better trained than that blue." He scratched the back of his head shyly as he remembered all the reasons he shouldn't have brought that up, though by now Sahrawith was much older and less likely to get stressed out by such things.

houllow

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out