Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Deserted...
[PRP] Scrolls and Scares (Myli x Liling)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:33 pm
Myli was going over some scrolls, she was a scribe in her pride and she loved it but she felt like she wanted to learn more, her stone had said she could be a healer, at least that was how she looked at the meaning so she was going to keep studying even if she didn't get into the crystal healers school this time, she wasn't going to give up any time soon. She looked around the cave that she was using to read her scrolls. She smiled it was nice to have a home, even if the spooky sounds and strange lights were distracting at times. She hoped the matter would be sorted out soon whatever the cause was, it was hard to study with all the distractions. She picked up her scroll bag and left the caverns to go outside to try to find a quiet spot to study, it was very rare that she could be found without her nose in a scroll.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Despite her growing every day, slowly turning into the hulking lioness she would become, Liling’s playful nature was still very much in full swing, and to adapt to it, she had to find big enough alcoves to hide in. Such was the case now, with the bright furred girl curled into a ball, waiting for her next unsuspecting victim. The voices were a little less frequent now, so she was taking advantage of it while it was still happening.

Besides, she always loved a good scare!

Her ears flicked up at the sound of pawsteps making their way closer and she grinned, butt wiggling in preparation. Just a bit closer... closer.....

And then, as whoever it was rounded the corner, Liling burst out of her hiding spot with a loud “Boo!”.

Midnightglow18

MangoMeow

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:03 pm
MangoMeow

Myli jumped and her scrolls went flying everywhere, she turned and laughed at the young lioness when she finally caught her breath. "Oh my goodness you caught me off guard." Then she started to go about collecting her scrolls that had fallen on the ground. "I hope I am not your only target." Myli teased the young lioness as she gathered her studying scrolls. "I am Myli by the way." She said in a friendly tone.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:24 am
Liling preened over her success for a moment, and then paused as she watched the lioness reach down to gather up her scrolls. Oh, oops. Leaning down, the adolescent started gathering up the scrolls too. At least Myli seemed like a good natured one - a lot of the other scribes around here were stuffy and deserved a good startle, in her opinion.

“Definitely not!” She grinned, “Anyone walking around these parts get the scare treatment. It’s great for loosening things up.” She gently nudged the scrolls over to her, “I’m Liling! It’s nice to meet you.”

Midnightglow18

MangoMeow

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:26 pm
MangoMeow

Myli giggled "Well that is amusing, I'm not sure how to really scare others, I am more of a scroll worm." She smiled as they gathered up the scrolls together "Thank you, I'm Myli. it's nice to meet you as well." She wasn't really thinking about anyone being too uptight. She enjoyed her scrolls and she didn't mind pranks, it was just always the way she had been. She wanted everyone to be happy, sometimes that meant forgetting what she wanted but such was life sometimes. "So what are you up to besides scaring others? Haven't you gotten enough scares from the ghost lights and ghost voices." She chuckled  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:05 pm
She watched Myli for a moment, mulling over the idea that someone didn’t know how to scare others, and pondered over whether she should sit the other down and teach her. What a pity, not knowing that! But then, she didn’t seem too broken up about it... and her next question pulled Liling’s attention away from the subject.

With a grin, the light-colored lioness shook her head, “Never! If anything, the ghost voices have been a huge help in my games!” She giggled, “people are so jumpy; I just want to lighten the mood a little.”

She paused with a hum then, glancing upwards, “Though, I have been wanting to find something new to learn. I want to be able to help the pride in more ways than just mood.” Liling perked up, “What about you? I’ve always wondered what it was like working with scrolls.”

Midnightglow18

MangoMeow

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:10 am
MangoMeow

Myli chuckled "You certainly have an interesting view on the situation." Her tone was warm and happy, anyone who got mad about a little scare was way to uptight and needed to learn to relax a bit. She brightened up "Oh learning is my favorite thing in the world, what did you want to learn?" She asked in an eager tone. Myli smiled and pulled a scroll out about crystal healing "This is what I want to study besides just about anything that can go down in a scroll. I was giving a stone that means healer of blood, I just feel like healing would be a noble and amazing direction to take my life in. There is a crystal healer school opening you know? I want to get in I'm sure others are trying as well if I can't get in this time I want to keep trying later." Myli said brightly "I guess you could say it's my dream." She looked at the young lioness "What about you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:42 am
Liling perked up as the other seemed to almost glow at the prospect of learning. She loved discovering new things, though she'd never really put all of her focus into it like Myli seemed to. Her gushing of crystal healing also sparked her interest. The adolescent had heard that there was an opening or two - how could she not when it seemed to be the talk of the pride right now - and while the subject had fascinated her, she'd failed to really find anyone who would explain it further.

Admittedly, it was something that she was considering trying for as well. She loved the crystals here, she wanted to help her pridemates, and having something to specialize in sounded nice. You know, aside from a good game.

So she tilted her head curiously to the side, "I've yet to find what I want to focus on for my dream, but I've always been curious about crystal healing." She pouted, "I haven't found anyone really willing to teach me about it though." The lioness paused there, "Could you?"

Midnightglow18

MangoMeow

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:13 am
MangoMeow

Myli smiled brightly and then said "Not knowing is just fine and sure it would be great to have someone to study with to learn more about crystal healing, when do you want to get started?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:47 am
She pondered that for a moment, humming in thought, and then smiled. "How about right now? If you don't mind me tagging along to wherever you're going." She had free time, after all. All the lioness was doing today was pranking the residents of the caverns, and she wouldn't mind taking a break from that. Besides, who knew when she'd get another opportunity like this!

Liling hopped about in place, "I can help you carry your scrolls to wherever it is you're taking them!" Leaning over to snatch up a couple, the turned and started skipping away before Myli could really react. What could she say - she was excited.

Midnightglow18

MangoMeow

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:01 am
MangoMeow

Myli laughed and followed the excited young lioness to go start their studies..

(Fin)  
[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff