Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:02 am
Epine de Rose

Tuta nodded listening she needed more time, but perhaps she would return someday and join this pride perhaps not. She would remember this place though it was interesting. "I suppose some would, but just because I said it might not be for me doesn't mean it would be too much for me, but I need more time to journey and decide where I belong. Perhaps I will return someday. If that would be alright with you that is." She said in a polite tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:50 am
Itiri's smile deepened, she seemed open to the idea of finding her home and had the maturity not to rule anything out until she had experienced and spoken to, more than just one individual. He liked that in a lion and he was comforted to know that they existed beyond the Caldera... Oh he knew the ones who had joined them had a good head on their shoulders too, but just to meet one at random was important.

Tuta was someone he could use as an example when the N'ezi had their reservations. He had met a passing lioness and in her own wisdom, she had shown she was open minded and willing to learn!

"You would be more than welcome to visit and ask more questions in the future i that is where your path leads you," he confirmed with a quick nod. "Whether it is me, or someone else who answers, we will do our best to welcome you if you have something else you would like to know."

"I hope your journey goes well, I have no doubt you'll encounter plenty of interesting faces along the way, all pleasant I would hope."

Midnightglow18
Sorry this took so long, life ate me a bit!

Epine de Rose

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:54 am
Itiri's smile deepened, she seemed open to the idea of finding her home and had the maturity not to rule anything out until she had experienced and spoken to, more than just one individual. He liked that in a lion and he was comforted to know that they existed beyond the Caldera... Oh he knew the ones who had joined them had a good head on their shoulders too, but just to meet one at random was important.

Tuta was someone he could use as an example when the N'ezi had their reservations. He had met a passing lioness and in her own wisdom, she had shown she was open minded and willing to learn!

"You would be more than welcome to visit and ask more questions in the future i that is where your path leads you," he confirmed with a quick nod. "Whether it is me, or someone else who answers, we will do our best to welcome you if you have something else you would like to know."

"I hope your journey goes well, I have no doubt you'll encounter plenty of interesting faces along the way, all pleasant I would hope."

Midnightglow18
Sorry this took so long, life ate me a bit!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:05 am
Epine de Rose

She smiled and then said "I would like that perhaps I will return someday and we will speak once again." She said in a friendly tone, she did not know where her life would take her or what paths she would walk but she enjoyed Itiri's company. She nodded "Thank you, you have been very kind, I wish you a pleasant life as well in case our paths do not cross again."  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
[IC] N'ezi-ozu Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers