[PRP] The Night Unfurls [Shahera/L'nik + dragons] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:40 pm
“We’ll have to test that later then.” Shahera said cheerfully. Truthfully the knives didn’t come out that way usually unless she knew the other person was in to that. Shahera was putting off analyzing why she had pulled it last night. That could wait until she was alone and could throw things if needed. “See if you like it.” She took the offered fruit slice and popped it in her mouth.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:53 pm
The suggestion didn't bother him as much as it should have at least. "Guess so. Better to know for the future," though he shouldn't have been imagining a future where he was at knife-point too much.

Slicing off a second piece of fruit for himself, he didn't bite into it more than rest it against his lower lip with a half-thoughtful look on his face for a moment. "What about you? What do you like, Shahera?" L'nik couldn't keep himself from asking - after all, they did spend a lot of time talking about what he might like. Whether he'd get a serious answer or a playful one was up to her mood, perhaps.

faesinger

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:20 pm
Shahera hummed thoughtfully in response to L’nik’s questions as she chewed. Swallowing allowed her to grin with mischief. “How specific were you thinking?” She told him. “That could take a while to list.” She reached out and ran a hand down his arm. “I suppose I could show you…that would take even longer though. Are you an impatient man?" Her hand started exploring more, heading a little lower.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:25 pm
That grin told him he'd be best to choose his answer wisely - and the following path of her hand was just as telling as that initial hint had been. Oh boy. You like it, There was a smugness in the brown's tone he really couldn't argue.

"As specific as you want to be, Shahera. I'll give you all the time you think it'll take you," L'nik answered, "Doesn't have to be all at once, we have time." Assuming they didn't die to Threadfall - or lose track of her list in the middle of flirtatious touches.

faesinger

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:56 pm
“I like specificity.” Shahera said as she moved closer. She plucked the knife out of L’nik’s hand and made is disappear. “But it isn’t possible to cover the full list in one sitting, you know. You would have to come back.” With even more mischief she pushed him off of Therianth and slid down next to him. “And some of them…well…they take practice.” Then she kissed him.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:53 pm
L'nik swallowed hard, torn between focusing on Shahera's deft hands and her face - much to the amusement of his lifemate. "Would I-ah!" His attempt at coy questioning was interrupted with the tumble, an ungraceful flailing of limbs and an uncomfortable flop onto one side.

He hadn't even gotten his arms back about him to do more than sit up when she joined him again. "Well, I'm not afraid of working at things," and as she kissed him, L'nik pulled Shahera into him.

Hessianth rumbled with amusement, leaning over to nuzzle Therianth. Should we leave them alone?

faesinger

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items