Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Deserted...
[PRP] It's a Bloodsport (Kadaj x Mjrn x Chau)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:54 pm
Kadaj had spent the past week in a daze. His fight with Sia had broken apart of him that he kept private and away from the waking world, yet he felt like he was falling apart at the seams and was sure everyone around him could see it. Life without her seemed so bleak. It wasn't like he couldn't live without her, because he could - Kadaj just didn't want to.

For sometime now he had spent the better part of his days trying to impress her, winning her favor was no easy task.. So when they became an item he kind of figured that he wouldn't lose her. Sadly though, it just kept happening. The red male would say the wrong thing and Sia would flee, denouncing him without a second thought. It was harsh. Why did this always happen?

With a deep sigh the large male headed toward where his mother normally was, longing for comfort in a familiar face.

"Mom-... Mjrn?" He called out with a depressed tone, huffing his way around the large mounds and dry dirt.

"Kadaj?" The dark lioness painted in blue replied as she came into view, standing beside a dead tree. Her eyes lit up as soon as she saw her oldest son, she couldn't stop herself from smiling - it had been awhile and Mjrn missed him. It was hard not missing her family. Still, Mjrn wanted to make sure everything was alright, so before she got lost in her own emotions she quickly spoke again, questioning Kadaj with a soft frown and lowered ears.

"What's wrong? What's happened?"

His sudden appearance had made it hard for Mjrn to mention the new family member that was also just around the corner, this would be one interesting first meeting.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:00 am
Pandorus Sphinx

User ImageChausika had found herself in good company - The charcoal-pelted lioness could not fully express how much she cherished Mjrns continued support. She was the mother-in-law any newly wed dreamed of; decisive, empathetic and resolute in her loyalty and love for her family.

In her core, Chausika felt guilt bubble like bile lining her stomach (or maybe that was her hormones?). The Shield was all too aware how much Mjrn yearned for new blood in her line; how the news of her impending Grandcubs would fill her heart with joy. Chausika felt like she was withholding that joy from her, however, she was yet to even tell her mate - more so, the news had barely sunk into her own mind.

She was sure there would be time to celebrate in the near future; hopefully, she would find the courage to tell Azzan before her belly gave her secret away.

As the older woman spoke Chausika turned to let her attention fall on the stranger - a male that looked all too familiar. The name she recognised after hearing it on Ta’s lips; Kadaj, her new brother. The concern that laced Mjrn’s voice made the once-rogues heart skip a beat - all too aware that the male might be seeking private council.

“Should I make myself scarce? I do not want to intrude.” She asked, her tone hushed.

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:37 pm
The large male didn't mean to ignore the company Mjrn had, in truth he just hadn't noticed her right away. The moon could have fallen from the sky and he wouldn't have bat an eye.

"Sia left again." As Kadaj spoke his lower lip quivered in frustration.The red male had never been one for dramatics, but Sia brought out the vulnerable side of him - the side he kept silently locked away from the world His ghastly eyes seemed to fill with soft tears, though he would deny them if his mother pointed them out. He wanted to keep whatever pride he had left intact.

Before he could continue this thought Kadaj paused, shifting his weight to gaze at the female that just interjected, even with a small voice she was hard to ignore. Her pelt was darker than his own mothers.

"Who's this?" His tone seemed to change a little, eyes a bit more relaxed.

"This is Chau, she's your Azzan's mate." Green eyes narrowed softly as the dark lioness turned to glance at Chau from over her shoulder. She gave her a soft smile, a smile that said "you belong here"; Mjrn turned her sight back to her oldest son before speaking again, this time with a glare.

"This is Kadaj - he and his mate have a history." The older female meant no harm in her light teasing, if anything she was trying to lighten mood so that her new daughter felt a little less awkward.

"Sia will come back, she always does. You know this, she just needs time alone." Mjrn added, nodding her head slowly as she spoke.

The larger male frowned at his mothers teasing, but didn't rebuttal, he knew it would be fruitless. Mjrn wouldn't stand for any aggression, even if unintentional.

"Chau, sorry. It's a pleasure. I wasn't aware Mjrn had company, I wouldn't have intruded if I knew." Kadaj gave her a half smile. He felt very embarrassed, this wasn't a good first impression at all.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:13 pm
Pandorus Sphinx

Chausika felt a sudden sense of unease settle into her bones. The only privacy he could award the male was to look away; fixing her gaze on the cracked earth se pretended not to notice the distress that was so clearly painted across his face. She was too used to Azzan’s thick skin and impassive expression - Kadaj had caught her by surprise and she was immediately disarmed.

When her name was motioned she finally looked up, a gentle smile painted across her maw. “Do not apologise - I have been occupying far too much of her time as of late.” The charcoal pelted female nudged Mjrn’s shoulder with the tip of her nose, her tone laced with amusement and affection.

”Besides, all you interrupted was two hens gossiping about your brother.” There was a small chuckle then; her attempt to lighten the mood.

Dark brows knitted as the older lioness spoke; not naive to the underlying element of jest her voice carried. Her attention did fall back of the male then; getting a good look at him for the first time. Handsome, like his brother. “Oh? I am sorry you hear that.” It was meant to be reassuring, but truthfully she did not know what else to say - she knew nothing of the situation and honestly felt a little blindsided.

The dark female stood up; stepping away from the spot under the dead tree where she had been perched all morning. She winced as she did so, suddenly feeling another rush of nausea hit her gut as she moved. She tried to hide her discomfort with a joke; -

”I must be getting old Mjrn.”

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:31 pm
The embarrassment the larger male felt in this moment burned him. He could hardly stand talking about his feelings to his own mother, letting her see him in such a state was a rare thing, but now.. Chau was here, a female who was married to his younger brother. What would she think of him? He must have looked like a fool. Still though, he would try his best to compose himself.

"Yeah. My mate-... ugh, well, Sia and I are having problems."

Confession could be so cathartic, yet he somehow felt guilty for it. Like he was to blame for all the sadness he and his brown lover shared, even if it wasn't the case... some part of Kadaj would always blame himself for not being strong enough for her.

"So yeah... just, this is awkward. I am sorry again for not being more aware. I am sure us meeting like this wasn't what we both would have intended, hah." Kadaj chuckled softly before moving to sit a little closer to both females, his larger frame towering over the two. The red male was the largest of Tahka and Mjrn's children, yet he had a soft disposition, that helped make him seem far less threatening when he spoke like this, intimately and in secret.

"It's alright son." Mjrn did her best to comfort him, she could tell he was embarrassed, being this emotionally compromised in front of a new family member would do that to anyone she assumed. Still, she was his mother - Mjrn needed to protect him no matter how old he was.

"Chau wouldn't ever judge." The older lioness smiled softly before sitting down between the both of them.

"She's your sister now, don't worry about feeling awkward. This can stay between us, right Chau?" Mjrn's green eyes settled on her new daughter's face as she spoke, something about her felt different, she wasn't her normal self, was she? For a long moment Mjrn searched Chau's face, looking for an answer to this fleeting feeling. What was this?

Something was up.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:11 am
Pandorus Sphinx

Once a Tarnished; Chausika had no right to judge a soul within these lands. “My maw is sealed.” A chuckle rumbled in her throat, doing her best to steal the attention away from her brother’s embarrassment. There was no point lingering in discomfort, especially when the males in this line were so filled with pride and honor. Even sat down the male seemed to tower her, leaving her black frame in shadow as he blocked out what sunlight leaked between the branches of the dead tree.

Silver eyes looked up towards the sky as birds cried above their heads; the movement a little too sharp given her condition. All too suddenly her head began to swim and small dots started to take over her vision. All too suddenly the dark female felt like the Earth had shifted from under her feet. “An- Earthquake?” The words left her maw gently, a little more than a whisper to herself as her balance tipped. She tried to half-heatedly catch herself; but she might as well have been walking on water.

Another word left her, but this one was intelligible. Her red braid bounced and the jewellery she wore sang it's metallic shine as she crashed into the older woman by her side. Her frame being the only thing that stopped her from hitting the ground.

If her plan was to steal the attention away from Kadaj’s shame, she had very well succeeded.

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:05 pm
At the smaller lionesses sudden fall Kadaj quickly stopped swimming in self pity and ran to his mother's side, speaking slowly so that Chau could hear every word. "Are you alright?" Was it the heat? The day felt like any other, yet here stood this female, having almost fainted right before him. Pale eyes narrowed as he used a paw to help his soon to be sister-in-law to her feet.

"Mother, look her over." The large lion plead as he frowned under concern for her safety. This lioness was Azzan's bride to be, he would not allow anything bad to happen to her. Maybe it was because he was a father himself, but his worry came from a place of understanding. Kadaj had many daughters after all. It felt like he had spent a life time learning to read in-between fine lines.

The lion found comfort out of the spotlight, his sorrows could wait.

"Oh-" Mjrn paused as her Chau came tumbling into her, holding herself firm as the smaller female lay against her dark pelt. "My goodness." The older female spoke with a shocked expression. "Yes, of course." As soon as her son helped Chau to her feet Mjrn moved to look her over, running a paw along her forehead and neck, trailing down to her shoulders and chest.

"Does anything hurt, my love?" Mjrn questioned with a frown. "Can you stand without Kadaj's help?" Perhaps she was dehydrated? The older lioness stopped as she ran a paw along the side of Chau's belly, wide eyes settling on the younger female's face.. "Chau..."

The older female smirked and smiled as green eyes raced to Kadaj's face. It was easy to see Mjrn's excitement. "She needs to lay down, we need to bring her back to a den."

[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games