[PRP] when it rains....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:36 pm
You know the bad part about being grounded, in an unknown land? There was danger around every corner. The even worse part? It wasn't just raining, it was like a monsoon outside. Saki huffed curling her uninjured self around her body to keep her from getting completely soaked.

It wasn't working. Saki was surely feeling the icy water from the sky seeping to her skin. She shivered, tucking her head low. She needed shelter, but being in the foreign land was throwing her. Where could she go so she wouldn't 'end up in the mouth of another lion'.

Maybe the scruffy male was right? She should've waited for the storm to end before trekking out.

Saki sighed. She would have to wait it out. It couldn't rain forever...right?

---

Ciro returned to the den a few hours later. He, too, was soaked from the rain, but he did carry a small pouch of herbs he had gotten (swindled?) from one of the priestesses. "I'm back!" The lion said with a grin. "Did you two get..." he looked around. No Saki on the ledge. And Judeau was on his bed?

"...cozy....?" Ciro frowned, dropping the bag to the ground. "Where's the other Judeau?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:23 pm
Judeau had drifted off at some point in Ciro's absence. How long the dark lion had been gone he could not have said, but he was certain wherever he had been, it had been with a female.

"Quite."

One eye opened as the sound of large paw steps and a familiar voice stirred him from his nap. Yes, yes he was very cozy, though he might have been thinking it was time for these things to be washed.

"She said she did not want our help and left."

The raven looked up with a shrug, stretching his wings as his gaze settled on the dark lion. Hmm, he had half expected Ciro to stumble across her on his return and bring her back with him. Oh well.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:31 pm
Amon Larethian

"And you just let her go?" Ciro asked, giving the male a look. "I don't know the ways of birds, but you don't treat a girl like that Judeau. Why didn't you try to stop her?" the male asked with narrowed eyes. Sure he had other ideas for the male and the female, but the first thing was getting her wing better.

He had done a good job with his falcon. She had wanted to stay once her wing was healed. Surely Saki would do the same once she was healed.

Ciro shook his head. "Well are you just going sit there. Let's go find her. Things are changing in the pride. The Monsoon is the start." Ciro frowned. "She's not safe."

---

Saki sigh as the lightning flashed. This was...a bad idea. She considered going back to the den, but ultimately decided against it.

Sitting here she was like a sitting duck. She should keep going. And so she did. The raven hobbled on the ground, staying close to the treeline, hoping for protection against the torrential downpour.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:28 pm
"She wanted to go, I let her go."

Judeau shrugged, fluttering from the pile of pelts back to his ledge. She was a free bird, she could go if she wanted, and he was sure as hell not going to stop her. He'd have rathered they never crossed paths in the first place, and he did not especially care if they ever did so again.

"You should try telling her that."

The raven huffed, grumpily flying from his perch to settle on Ciro's shoulder. He'd have rathered they just leave her out there, even if Ciro was right and she most likely was in danger, not that she would have agreed.

"I doubt she went far, only an idiot would do so in this storm."

So what did that say about him and Ciro?

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:33 pm
Amon Larethian

Ciro sighed as Judeau landed on his shoulder. "Not the way to treat a lady, friend. Don't tell me I need to give you lessons in that now, do I?" The Captain asked, stepping into the storm. He tilted his head, half trying to cover Judeau, the other half trying to keep the water from his eyes, as he traveled along a route he hadn't previous come from. He surely would have seen her. Purple and orange was hard to miss, even in this storm.

"Keep your eyes out for her." The lion stated as the storm died down, but the wind picked up. "I don't think it's safe to fly," not that the female could, he mainly said that for Judeau.

---

Good. The rain was dying. Saki was granted some relief, although she looked like a drowned rat. The feathers could help keep her dry, but in a storm of the caliber that just happened, nothing was safe. She shivered slightly as the wind started to pick up.

What sort of crazy lands was this?! The female cawed in frustration, the sound floating on the wind, extending the distance.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:22 pm
Judeau snorted, shooting a glare at Ciro. No thank you, Judeau was not interested in any such lessons from Ciro. Nope, not interested! And those thoughts that Ciro had in his head involving Ciro and that annoying bird brain could just be dropped right now!

"That bird is not a lady."

The raven huddled next to Ciro against the wind, his wings closed tightly against his body. They should just leave her out here instead of risking their own neckx to help some feather head that did not want their help in the first place.

"And if she does not want to come back, do you intend to force her?"

Despite his grumpy objections, Judeau was searching for the bird he seemed to dislike so. Not that he was having much luck, despite her bright colors, it was more difficult than you might think to find an avian on the ground in the middle of the storm.

"Do you hear that?"

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:51 am
Amon Larethian

Ciro blinked, pausing mid step momentarily before continuing forward. “She…sounded like a lady?” Then again, the male was not versed in how to view genders of avians, and he felt a sense of déjà vu when the subject was brought up. He hummed, shrugging slightly.

His ears flickered, hearing the caw on the wind.

“I do not intend to force her, no. However, she seemed alright with staying at first. My question is, what happened to make her leave at first.” There was a slight scolding tone towards Judeau, even if the lion wasn’t actually looking towards him.

His gaze caught the bright orange and purple raven not too far from there. “Ah, there she is.” Ciro stated, heading towards he raven.

--

Saki was thankful the rain had stopped, even if the wind hadn’t. She’d rather be ruffled than wet, and hoped her feathers would dry soon. It was then she saw the dark colored lion, and the familiar gray avian resting on his back. Her eyes narrowed as they approached.

“I’m leaving.” She said quietly.

--

“Totally fine. But, wouldn’t you rather leave when you are dry and less of an injury to your wing?“ Ciro countered. “I mean, there are some nice herbs back at the den that can help faster. And this land is known for storms, I am sure the rain stopping is only temporarily. Do you really want to be out here when it starts back up again.”

Ciro shifted on his paws. Careful words.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:54 pm
Judeau rolled his eyes. Either Ciro had not caught his implication, or the lion had a very different idea of what makes a lady. Either way, Judeau was sticking by his statement.

"Maybe she doesn't like the way your den smells."

The raven god shrugged, it was not as if he had told her to leave, he had simply not objected to her doing so. He did not especially care for feather-brains insulting him and his friend and throwing accusations in his face!

"Maybe she'd be happier with your daughters."

He did not speak to the avian, only stared at her with narrowed eyes. He liked the idea of sending her to stay with Ciro's children, she'd be away from him and she wouldn't be eaten. See, they could both be happy.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:07 pm
Amon Larethian

"I can see it now. Haruhi or Enkeli will be fighting over her if that was the option. Remember how both of them wanted one. One purple, one orange. I can just see them fighting as she is BOTH." Ciro chuckled, turning back towards Saki.

The avian frowned, listening to the conversation. She most definitely did not want to join the lions daughters, but the feline had a point. Healing with the assistance of herbs would be much faster, and she lacked the adequate supplies to do so herself.

"Fine." She found herself clicking. The word brought a wide smile to Ciro's maw. Note to self, Ciro thought, don't leave the two of them alone right now.

"Come," The lion extended a paw to the bird, who slowly hopped onto it. He raised the limb to his back so she could once again, take place on his back.

Instead of shying towards Ciro's rear, she stomped right up to his mane, Judeau's normal spot, and huddled down into it to get warm. Saki glared at the scruffy raven, flashing a small smirk as she cooed. Game on, Judeau.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:23 pm
"Then she is perfect for them."

Haruhi and Enkeli were big girls, they knew how to share. And if they didn't, well the raven, and said girls, would still be away from him and out of his feathers. Seemed like a win-win to him.

"You do realize she blames us for both the birds and the hail storm."

Ridiculous, stupid, feather-brained! Even if Judeau were not hiding his own diving nature, he certainly had no power to cause such acts.

Judeau's eyes narrowed darkly, a fury burning in his gaze. His wings raised, shoving her hard enough to push her away from him (though at not hard enough to shove her off entirely). When he spoke, his voice was cold and even, he did not like being stepped on!

"Stay.out.of.my.space."

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:32 pm
Amon Larethian
end

Ciro was silent when Judeau had shoved the female. She had made an indignant sound, before she found herself bypassing the raven on his shoulder and sitting squarely on his head.

Oh was he in for a fun evening.

The lion sighed as he moved back to the den. "Since you are a healer, you can go through the bag and see what is the best for you." Ciro stated, causing the avian to nod.

"And once it is sky worthy, I am out of here." Saki said quietly with a shake of her head, just as they entered the den. For the time, home sweet home?  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games