Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:45 pm
The sands were due to be filled with eggs soon, and that had sent a call for Searchriding. E'mel had spent the earlier days of the sevenday going out with the less experienced parties to help with the experience, but today? Today it was just him and Brieteth and the blue was an absolute bundle of nerves. Oh, what if we don't find anybody, E'melmine? the blue's eyes whirled with greyish tones of orange and yellow, denoting a permanent state of worry, and the young man patted his beloved's shoulder gently. You've not let me down yet, buddy. You'll do fine. Do you want to make sure you can feel everybody here first?

E'mel was certain he could, but it was never a bad idea to start his perpetual box of nerves with something on the easy side of things. Brieteth cheeped awkwardly in the Weyrbowl at the suggestion, clearly embarrassed he had to ease in at all, but after wave upon wave of reassurances, the blue carefully did just that, nosing his mind through any that was nearby. Everything was fine. Everything was good, everything was-

A sudden jolt of surprise shot through their connection and with E'mel still in his riding straps, Brieteth was off - clearly something had surprised him. Though the going was slow, as if though if he approached whatever he'd felt too quickly he'd be set on fire and needed to be ready to flee away at the same time.

There's...one here! My E'mel! It's...oh. I might be wrong. Oh, maybe I misread. E'mel! Do I go? Doubt quickly plagued the blue and E'mel had to urge his lifemate to continue his creeping. Slowly, and surely...but to where?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:30 am
Zamistia was having such a nice time spending her rest day with her older sister, Belia. She had decided it would be a pleasant surprise for her to catch a ride over to High Reaches, knowing Belia liked when they got to spend time together. And true to form, the older woman had practically scooped her sister into a jubilant hug and got sweets for her. It never failed, her sisters both knew how to spoil her so very much.

"Belia, how have you..been?"she asked gently, leaning against the dragon that matched her sister so very well. She wondered what it would be like to have a dragon that was so amazing, like she felt Cozellath was. Her eyes were on the sky, though attentive to how her sister would answer her.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:51 am
Coiled, though loosely in case she frightened her, around Zamistia's body was a little green dragon that had managed to be both touching her and her own beloved but boisterous rider. Somehow her head was on Belia's shoulder and her tail loosely laid over the smaller woman's lap. It was so rare that they got to spend the day with her rider's little sister and she was so adorable even if she was incredibly shy. So it was that the dainty green was giving off waves of confidence and love that were aimed almost directly at the younger girl since her rider... did not need any help with that.

In fact Belia was fairly buzzing with excitement just to get to hug her much beloved little sister and she had only released her after a tight squeezing hug when it had been pointed out by Cozellath that she might cut off Zamistia's air supply if she continued. A basket of muffins had been placed between them, all of them different flavors and all of them dense and sugary, full of love and excitement. "Oh you know how I do little sis! I can't keep myself still, have to be flying or baking or running around and experiencing!" As if she could stay still when there were so many things to do and so many people to meet!

Dial it back dearest, you'll make her shrink being too bombastic. Though that statement came with an image of another reason that she should force herself to be calmer, one that Belia took to heart and settled with a playful pat to the little head on her shoulder. "How have things been going with your craft? Are you learning a lot so you can walk the tables to Journeyman here soon? I know it's only a few turns off but it comes up so fast!" It didn't take an expert to tell anyone that they'd regret slacking off, but she knew that Zamistia was very diligent and hard working, even if she was incredibly quiet about it, that was all the more reason for her to pour love upon her as only an older sister could.

demon_pachabel

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:37 pm
It was likely amusing to anybody who saw the pair and were unfamiliar with them - the blue creeping slowly like a canine that was ready to bolt at a moment's notice and his rider still in his riding straps looking like the actual incarnation of sunshine, all reassurances and gentle pats on the neck. Occasionally, Brieteth would pause and look at his rider, eyes whirling wildly with concern, only to be nodded on. What if this one is already one of ours? Brieteth asked softly, as though it would be a good excuse to stop before he embarrassed them both. Then we'll still leave as planned. I'm sure they'll be flattered you wanted to say hello, E'mel reminded fondly.

Brieteth thought that sounded a little bit wrong, but accepted that his rider knew what was best for him at heart.

Cozellath was not completely unfamiliar to the blue, who noticed her long before he had time to pick apart what it was the two sisters were up to. Was...did...Oh. Oh dear. Brieteth nearly did a 180 before E'mel leaned all of his weight so the blue had to pace up closer to the gathering with a nervous cheep, or risk tossing the man out of his riding straps entirely. He would have betweened out of sheet shame if he'd done such a thing, but now with E'mel seated normally, the blue had to accept that yes, he had to say hello.

His eyes whirled grey and yellow as he looked first to Cozellath - I'm..I'm sorry, were you..in the middle of...oh..ohhhhhhhhhh!!!! Brieteth again tried to turn to leave, only for the red haired boy to forcibly drop to the ground out of the dragon's straps. He remained there planted long enough for the nervous blue to return, crooning anxiously. "Okay, Brieteth, is this young lady who you're feeling?" he asked, still sprawled out on his stomach, and gesturing to Zamistia. She..yes? Yes! I... he shifted his weight between his feet nervously, then moved as though he could actually duck and hide behind his rider.

E'mel laughed, "I'm sorry we're interrupting. Brieteth is a Search Dragon and he'd like to know if you've been searched."

He still hadn't gotten up.

Hattaki

Dea and #Teddy#

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:06 am
Zamistia always felt great comfort from Cozellath, only startling her when she didn't know she was around and spoke gently into her mind. So as the green's tail was draped on her lap, she was gingerly stroking it, listening to her sister. A soft laugh escaped her lips, knowing how energetic Belia was, never one to sit still, if she could help it. She could picture her always baking for others or doing some other thing in the Weyr. A smile came to her lips when the questioning was turned towards her and how things were going.

"I am learning so...much about how to..take care of the....animals that help us. I am hoping to...be quite ready when...it comes time to...walk the tables. I just..hope I can do...well enough. I do love being...a herder and interacting...with the animals,"Zamistia piped up. She loved all the animals she came in contact with, it always was such a treat to her. It also helped her right now that Cozellath was sending confidence and love to surround her, the green always knew how to make her comfortable. She was about to pick up one of the muffins that lay between her and Belia, when she heard a noise and looked to see what it was. Her eyes widened when she saw a blue and his rider getting closer. She tried to make herself small, hiding as best as she could in the green's wing, not expecting company to come into the picture. When the rider seemed to flop on the ground, her eyes widened and she worried he might have hurt himself, not realizing it was on purpose. When the rider spoke, she wondered why he was curious about that. Not only that, but she was torn between staying hidden and making sure the blue's rider was alright.

"Um...it is...okay I...just didn't...expect...company. And no..I haven't. I am...an apprentice...shepherd/herder. And umm...are you..okay?"she managed to ask. She inched out of the protective cover of Cozellath carefully, her concern for the young man stronger than her fear. Not only that, but the blue seemed as scared as she was, she didn't know dragons could be afraid too.

Hattaki

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:53 am
Enjoying the feeling of the sun baking down on her soft skin and the feeling of Zamistia's gentle fingers running along the length of her long tail, it was almost enough to have her drift away just like that. Cozellath's head grew a bit heavier on her rider's shoulder, eyes a brilliantly content blue as she lulled into something that could easily have been akin to sleep, but she was not so oblivious to her surroundings that she didn't notice the larger blue carefully approaching. Sparks of green flashed happily across her blue eyes as the dainty green lifted her head just a bit and offered a quiet trill to Brieteth. You need not apologize, dear Brieteth. Beautiful days like this should be shared, don't you think? Her voice was gentle, like a soft wind and a deal of amusing humming came from her when she witnessed E'mel's tactics.

It was so abrupt and startling that even Belia had to stifle a crowing laugh and lost everything she'd been about to say to her sister. No fool, she or her dragon, the pair was content to stay mostly silent through it all since it was very clear the reason that E'mel and Brieteth had paid them a visit. Such a sweet blue, neither wanted really to startle him away when there was such an opportunity right there to be had. Feeling Zamistia move away from them both had Cozellath moving her long tail and draping her wing across her side gently as even Belia moved.

Grinning from ear to ear, the older woman grabbed one of the muffins she'd baked and walked over to squat arm's length from the redheaded rider so she didn't scare Brieteth. "Muffin dear?" Her silvery eyes were only barely open with the wide smile on her face, but she made certain to gauge her surroundings since there were two very nervous sweethearts that needed a very careful interaction. Cozellath once again laughed but it was in her mind rather than aloud and the small green stayed motionless beside the other muffins in the basket, her presence still there as a solid weight as she constantly sent out waves of reassurance and gentle support to all those around her.

Dea and #Teddy#

demon_pachabel

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items