KyraSmith
My creator is Mystiecat537

User Image
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: Kyu
Birthday: January 17th
Nationality: American
Sexuality: She is a child, you sicko! (Totally a lesbian)
Species: Cursed human/Demon
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Red
Weight: 98.5lb
Height: 5'0"

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+ Sweets
+ The color red
+ Her "pets"

Dislikes:
- Cats
-
-
-

Health: Physical - Healthy l Mentally - She is a bit psychotic.
Dorm Room (Leave it blank for now/ Fourth Years have the option to have their own room or a roommate)
Grade: First Year [Freshman]
Club Member: Nope

Class Schedule: (Four lessons max, 3 lessons is optional for Fourth Years which gives them one free period. Must Correspond)
Period 1: Drama
Period 2: P.E.
Period 3: English Language
Period 4: Geography

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅u][̲̅d][̲̅e][̲̅n][̲̅t] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

✵Dark/Holy/Magical Beings✵
45 of 45 points used, 0 points remaining

Physical:
    -Strength: 1/10
    -Durability: 10/10
    -Speed & Agility: 5/10
    -Stamina: 3/10
    -Weapon Proficiency: 3/10

Magical: (Needs At least 3 Points in Strength/Energy/Control to be able to cast Spells)
    -Magical Strength: 3/10
    -Magical Durability: 10/10
    -Magical Energy: 5/10
    -Magic Control: 5/10

Demonic Weapons Summoning/Manipulation: Kyra is capable of summoning demonic weapons, which she manipulates as her primary form of attacking. These, strangely, do not take the form of normal weapons. They look like a strange amalgamation of organic and mechanical. There are two main ones she summons.

The first is rather small, being about the size of her head. They are like floating balls of various sizes, with a mouth on one side which usually has very large white teeth. Sometimes they may have short tongues, or something resembling an 'eye' to one side over their mouths. These mainly fire blasts of demonic energy at targets, which can range from short bolts to constant beams. Those teeth aren't just for show, however. They can bite a target to hurt them that way, or be used to restrain them.

The second one is much larger, often being at *least* the size of her body, if not bigger. It is more obviously mechanical, bearing several large turrets where its 'nose' would be, which it uses as its primary means of ranged attack, firing off blasts of demonic energy at opponents. Like the smaller ones, it greatly resembles a huge mouth, though it is more rectangular shaped than round. Its teeth are large and sharp, better for biting through things than holding them. In fact, if it does bite something, that is exactly what it does. Inside this mouth, it possesses a prehensile blue tongue, which it can extend a good ten feet or so, similar to a frog's.

There are a few others that have differing appearances, but these are mainly variations of the above two, and function in the same way. They all consistently resemble strange, mechanical mouths, occasionally bearing gun or turret-like structures.
~ These are vulnerable to holy/angelic powers or weapons
~ They can be destroyed even without holy/angelic powers or weapons, just with a bit more effort.
~ She can no more than three active at any one time.
~ These provide most of her mobility, as she often will summon one of the big ones to ride on.

Mediumship: In a nutshell, Kyra is able to see and communicate with ghosts and spirits. Even when they would not be visible to a normal person, or have possessed an object/person, she is able to perceive them clearly.
~ She can't control if and when a ghost visits her.. This power attracts spirits, so they can pop up at the least expected moments.
~ Not every spirit she talks to is friendly. Some of them may be malevolent, or even demonic in nature, and will try to trick her into doing bad things. These seem to be the majority of what she attracts, possibly due to the demon blood running in her own veins.
~ Playing with the dead is dangerous. Making deals with them can easily end all kinds of badly.
~ Sometimes ghosts can possess her.. Not that it would be very hard to at least influence her.

Enhanced Durability: Despite her physical weakness, Kyra is surprisingly durable. Her physical and magical durability are both really high, allowing her to withstand numerous blows from both physical and magical attacks with relative ease, especially when the stats of whoever is attacking her are lower than her durability. She may not be able to dish it out, but she can certainly take a lot.
~ This does not come with any other physical enhancements.
~ Because this is not invulnerability, there is still only so much damage she can take without succumbing to it. Factor in that she is still a child and this gets even lower. A normally fatal attack might not kill her immediately, but it would disable her. Depending what kind of damage it does, this could also put her at risk of a much slower death...
~ She doesn't have any ability to self-heal, so she has to find help when injured.
~ Some powers that are capable of bypassing durability like Telepathy, Absolute Strength, Durability Negation, etc, can be counteractive against this ability.
~ Holy powers ignore half her durability.

TBE: Will be discovered during the roleplay

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: Kyra is a very outgoing young girl. She is friendly with others, falling easily into conversation when approached. She seems sweet enough on the surface,

This is all well and good, but she can take things a little too far sometimes. She has some sadistic tendencies. While she may play a sympathetic friend, she thrives on misery.. Specifically, the misery of others. For her, there is something undeniably delicious about watching other people suffer. Sometimes, she even likes to make them squirm herself. It's just so fun.

She shows pretty poor judgement with her decision making. She tends towards being more impulsive. While not extremely quick to act, she doesn't take much time to think things through, or think about what can go wrong. When something bad does result, she has the habit of externalizing the blame. Even if it is directly her fault, she will blame someone or something else. However, if she must, she will apologize, if only to appear[ contrite.

Friendly, sweet, loves her siblings
Sadistic tendencies, shows poor judgement in her decision making, psychotic, doesn't care much about other people/empathize with others very much

Relationship Status: Single

Fears: Losing her sisters, being abandoned

Backstory:
Kyra was the youngest of the Smith girls to be born. Two years after Katrina, she followed as a bouncing, bright eyed and laughing bundle of joy. She wasn't much of a crier back then.. Her mother was not always the most caring. In fact, mama could be downright neglectful.. Her oldest siblings were the ones who stepped up, took care all the younger ones, including herself. They were far more like her parents than anyone else.

Like all of her siblings, Kyra was different. She had some little thing that set her apart from them, other than her attitude. It wasn't initially obvious. Much of it seemed like a normal kid stuff. When she was an infant, she would sometimes stare off somewhere else, even when someone was in front of her and trying to get her attention.

Goal:

Extras:
-She knows sign language.
- She has a pair of blunt horns on her head, which have a pair of rings in them. Most of the time, those rings aren't noticeable, but they glow red whenever she uses her abilities.

[quo te="Nightmares in Daydreams"]
[quo te="xX Yennefer Xx"]
[quo te="Rush And Crush"]
[quo te="XxIce_ReaperxX"]

https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25285351
https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25285431
https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25285357