Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Student Profile
Katherine Smith (A/A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:00 pm
{Katherine}{Smith}
My creator is {xX Yennefer Xx}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: Katy
Birthday: July 14th
Nationality: American
Sexuality: Bi-sexual
Species: Cursed / Demon
Hair Colour: White / Black
Eye Colour: Blue / Red
Weight: 138 lb
Height: 5'4

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+ The Siblings (Karson, Krystal, Karla, Kyra)
+ Guns & Knifes
+ Peaches
+ Ocean (She has never seen it)

Dislikes:
- NASCAR
- Cats
- Cheaters
- Mama

Health: Physical - Katherine is pretty good thanks to her demon blood that runs through her veins. For only being 16, she is pretty strong for most girls her age. l Mentally - Katherine struggles with Schizoid personality disorder or Psychopathy. While her brain can exceed in many subjects, she does not have the ability to feel empathy or a sense of morality.

Dorm Room

Grade: 3rd Year / Sophomore

Club Member: N/A

Class Schedule:
Period 1: Music
Period 2: Art
Period 3: Foreign Language
Period 4: History

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅u][̲̅d][̲̅e][̲̅n][̲̅t] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Points=45
Physical:
-Strength: 8/10
-Durability: 3/10
-Speed & Agility: 3/10
-Stamina: 4/10
-Weapon Proficiency: 9/10
Magical:
-Magical Strength: 5/10
-Magical Durability: 2/10
-Magical Energy: 5/10
-Magic Control: 6/10

Ability 1: Illusion Manipulation: Katherine can create, shape and manipulate illusions, causing targets to see, hear, touch, smell and/or taste things which do not actually exist or cause them to perceive things differently from what they truly are. Usually this is her primary ability since she is using it for the majority of her days.

Ability 2: Enhanced Accuracy: Katherine can achieve complete and utter accuracy on distant targets, with the activity in their brain center for aim, accuracy and precision is drastically improved. They need only to aim for an instant before they can precisely hit a target with a projectile.

Ability 3: Subconscious Manipulation: Katherine can manipulate everything hidden inside their or others subconscious, including ideas, wishes or desires, traumatic memories, painful emotions, etc. However, she doesn't really use this ability due to the fact it takes up a lot of energy for her, and she could care less about other peoples desires and wishes.

Ability 4: Resurrection: The power to bring the deceased back to life. This is NOT A FUNCTIONING ABILITY!! Rather, this is something that Katherine is trying to learn in order to revive her brother. Even learning this ability, there is a 5% success rate, and if failure is achieved, the body will be destroyed in the process.

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: There are two sides of Katherine; her true self and the self she wants others to see. Thanks to her brothers intensive training on how to act around others, Katherine is a master manipulator, making it seem like she is sweet and kind to those around her. In reality, she is nothing but a hollow shell with no emotions or cares for others. The only people who she "cares" for are her siblings.

Relationship Status: Single

Fears: Someone learning the truth....

Backstory: From the time she was born, Katherine was special, but not in the "Oh I have a special power" kind of way. Coming from a rather large family, she was the 4th child to make its way into the Smith family. Being one of the youngest wasn't a bad thing, her older siblings were always there to take care of her and raise her when Mama wasn't there. However her problem didn't start to show until she was around the age of 7.

Grandpa's passing was very hard on the family, especially Mama. Everyone at the funeral was in tears; Mama, the siblings, her cousins, yet Katherine couldn't shed a single tear. When her oldest brother Karson asked her why she wasn't crying, she told him the truth. "Why would I cry? We all die someday, grandpa just got lucky and dies sooner." This was alarming to her older brother.

The next 6 years, Karson spent his extra time teaching Katherine what emotion was. He taught her what it was like to be sad, to be happy, to be mad to even love another person....which is what Katherine did. She loved her brother, much more then her other siblings...yet she didn't understand why that was...

When Katherine was 13, her brother married his high school lover at the age of 20. Katherine hated the girl for taking her precious brother from her...but thats how it was suppose to be. The girl could make her brother happy in ways that she couldn't...and Katherine just had to accept that. She promised her brother that she would be good, even when he wasn't there. The girl kept pretending to be happy, to be sad, but most importantly she didn't have to pretend to be angry anymore.

At the age of 14, things in the family weren't good. Mama wasn't really there much, instead she was gone with whatever boyfriend she had for the week....leaving her two older siblings to take care of the family. Krystal and Karson got jobs, and Karson ended up having to leave town for a little bit due to his job. He wasn't suppose to be gone long, only two weeks, but to Katherine that seemed like forever. On the day she thought her brother was suppose to be coming home, Katherine waked to his house to welcome him home with a fresh baked pie, one of grannies original recipes. However...the man in the house was not her brother...and his wife was doing things she really should not have been doing... but its ok....because Katherine kept a smile on her face as she left the pie on the kitchen table and took her leave. Who was going to believe a 14 year old girl anyways?

Months passed and there was no sign of Karson's wife or his two friends that he once hung out with on the weekends. When you live in a small town, word gets around... Random talk turns into rumors, which turn into accusations. "Maybe he was cheating on his wife... thats why he left town" "Where could she have gone?" "Perhaps he killed her after she found out?" But thats all they were... until authorities started hearing rumors. Karson didn't have a chance.

The town was shocked when a home boy was accused of murdering his wife and discarding her body in another town during a "business trip" The body was never recovered, and when asked, Karson had nothing to say. It took the town 2 days to decide that Karson deserved to be hung for the crimes he "committed". Katherine kept her mouth shut, but she knew the truth as she watched the town hang her brother at city hall the next morning. After that day, Katherine was never the same.

Now 16, Katherine has decided to leave her home in search of nothing more then a fantasy, a dream....what better place to achieve her fantasies by attending Videl Academy. However, she has learned a trick or two from her demon blood....

Goal: Bring her brother back from the dead.

Extras:
- She has a true form:

- She loves peaches from Georgia (her home state).
- She is the only one in Georgia who is known to be able to perfectly replicate the Charlie Daniels song, Devil Went Down to Georgia , with a fiddle. This means that she is a master at both the violin and fiddle.
- She has a special box that is locked.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:32 pm

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:36 pm

l Mood ➤: Insert l Location ➤: Insert l Company ➤: Insert l Item/s ➤: Insert l Current Form ➤: Insert

Insert Text Here

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Someone told me stay away from things that aren’t yours
But was he yours, if he wanted me so bad?"

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:40 pm

l Mood ➤: Insert l Location ➤: Insert l Company ➤: Insert l Item/s ➤: Insert l Current Form ➤: Insert

Insert Text Here

Current Theme➤: Insert

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
Student Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items