Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:42 am
There had been a lot of strange things going on lately in the skies and he had done his best to not pay too much mind to it all but it was kind of hard not too given the strange things that had occurred here and there. Really it was just the strange lights in the sky, while they were lovely they put him on end a little bit.

Flicking his tail behind him the male walked along their homelands, making sure everything was in order and that lions weren't in a panic or anything. Coming up towards some familiar faces he gave a smile, "How have things been going lately?"

Sherpuff

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:45 pm
Rhuthro has recently returned to his homelands. As Fallohide, it was his calling to wander and visit neighboring communities. Still, be enjoyed returning home. Usually.

This return visit seemed plagued with odd phenomena. And not just strange lights in the sky. Tshala was actually giving him the time of day for once. And he wasn’t sure how exactly he felt about that. Thrilled, yes, but also frightened.

To work off his stress, he was wandering around and talking to the others. Most were excited to see him and bombarded him with questions about his travels which he was happy to answer.

He was greeting some others when a familiar face stepped forward to join the conversation.

“Greetings! Things have certainly been interesting during my absence. How fare you?”

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:39 pm
Sherpuff

Faramir looked over towards the green male as he approached and he gave a smile, "It would seem that they have. How was your travels?" Curious to know how the Fallohide had been on his little adventure he figured some chit chat would be nice, especially since he was uncertain of any company he may or may not have had while he was out.

"I have been faring well, what about yourself?" He couldn't help his continuing glances towards the sky, at least they were pretty.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:51 am
AstoriaFallen

Rhuth settled a polite distance away from Faramir and joined him in gazing at the sky. It was quite strange and pretty. He couldn't help but wonder what it meant, though he was almost scared to know the answer.

"Indeed! My travels were good, though quite uneventful compared to my time at home," he added dryly, knowing the other male would understand what he meant. Something odd was definitely going on.

His tone turned a bit more serious and he clawed the ground carefully beneath his paws before casually asking the question that was likely on everyone's mind.

"Do we know what they mean?" he queried quietly, head nodded toward the odd lights that continued to dot the sky.

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:08 pm
Sherpuff
]

He found that almost hard to believe, uneventful! Still, their lot was a roudy bunch so he actually found his words to strike true, even if his travel's hadn't been very exciting, surely he saw some things worth note.

"I'm pleased to hear it."

Gaze shifted back towards the sky. "I truly do not know, I think perhaps just a strange occurrence and nothing more but who is to say." Maybe he should talk to the other's about it? Though it was just lights, was there any reason to bring concern to something they couldn't control?

"What was your favorite part about this last trip of yours?" Curious to know what he thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:09 pm
Rhuthro shrugged off the oddities in the sky and focused on the conversation. Had there been anything of note on his last journey? Nothing out of the usual. The standard trading, verbal fencing on politics and pride statuses, etc. He had met some new faces though they had been mostly wandering rogues.

"I think the trading was my favorite part. I was able to bring back some new seeds for the farmers. Perhaps Tshala will be able to grow something exciting from them," he added, thoughtfully. It was difficult to push the enchanting, yet exasperating brown female from his thoughts as she was usually never far from his mind.

"But of course I am happy to be back home!" he added with a charming smile. "And seeing all our friendly faces and enjoying a good brew. Perhaps you could join me for a drink sometime soon, if your duties allow?" he asked, politely. "Drinking is always better done with others."

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:32 pm
Sherpuff

"I'm sure they're quite delighted about that!" Curious to know what new crops might be coming of his travels, though that could wait for later. At the mention of drinks his ears perked up and a smile spread across his face, "I'm sure you are! I haven't traveled around myself, but I feel as though I'd be happy to be back home much like you are now. To rest up those paws and enjoy the merry company of friends."

"If you're up for it, perhaps we can go get a drink and talk about your travels some more?" He figured it was a good enough idea since the other had offered for him to join up if he had the time and was able. Both were available to him presently so why not take advantage?

"I understand if you have other things you'd like to do first."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:04 pm
Rhuthro nodded, pleased with the idea. He hadn’t enjoyed a good brew in such a long time. It was one of the things he greatly missed about home while he was traveling.

“That sounds wonderful! I have a few things I should accomplish first though.”

He knew that his den was a wreck from his hasty departure and probably musty from lack of use. This trip had been longer than most and his large den didn’t get used at all while he was gone. It didn’t get cleaned either.

He also had goods and messages that he needed to distribute before he forgot their intended recipients.

“Perhaps a little later this evening? I should have everything finished quickly.”  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:05 pm
As he was enjoying the ambience of their surroundings he thought to himself that he did ask other's to join him for a drink quite a bit. Maybe he had a drinking problem and didn't know it, though that was just foolish thinking. He wasn't a drunkard, and even those that were, weren't violent or misbehaving.

"Sure, you do what you have to do and I'll see you a little later then." Smiling at the male he turned to head back towards his home, "Oh, if you like bring some friends. It would be nice to have more company. The more the merrier they always say."

With that he headed back the way he'd come.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:33 pm
A good, fresh brew sounded like just the thing after such a long journey. Rhuthro could practically feel his mouth watering at the very thought. He'd definitely hasten to finish the things that he needed to accomplish so he could join Faramir as quickly as possible.

After all, it wouldn't take him that long to clear out his den. Just sweep out the dust and dirt, bring in some fresh plants to clean the air, and done!

He could probably deliver the messages he needed to while enjoying the brew as well. It was likely the recipients would all be there. And if not, he could find them later.

Rhuth would just need to deliver his special gift first. The seeds that he'd received from a polite wild dog while on his travels were the ideal thing to give Tshala. Perhaps this time she would be happy to see him. And if not, he could always drink his woes and feelings away. Wouldn't be the first time he'd found comfort in some sweet brew.

The thought was as good as deed as he hurried off.

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

[IC] Sûzat Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces