Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:14 pm
He was finally getting the hang of things, this whole being a God in the mortal realm, though he hadn’t really figured out any mortal forms to change into that he preferred. One day he’d think of something he’d like in particular and just cameo as that for a time. It would be less conspicuous than his Immortal form, not that he’s truly Immortal. Anything can be killed, even if it was rather difficult.

He was curious to know if any of the mortals appearances reflected their personalities, like Gods did. It became more and more clear to him that when it came to other Immortals their appearances reflected who they were as individuals, or at least what their domains were. So far his interactions with mortals had been limited but he was hoping to branch out a little more so he was currently walking around the rogue lands, no set destination in mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:14 pm
Aladra contented herself in the trees- there was no hiding, not in the savannah, not for her. In the midday sun, it was best to let mother dearest wander alone, doing whatever mothers did at such an ungodly hour, as she herself dozed peacefully on a limb, enjoying the dappled shade of sparse leaves- what little relief there was to be offered from the sun, she would be thankful for.

A perfectly normal, uneventful day- Aladra was unsure if she preferred the life of a rogue.. It was particularly boring, and could be rather lonely, but one could never say it was not, for the majority, peaceful. Which allowed for a rather hefty sigh the moment she caught sight of a moving figure in the distance, growing steadily closer. Lion-shaped, no doubt, even through droopy eyelids.

Which was... Well, a problem. Small, unattended lioness, big, lone lion... It was a recipe for disaster too often for Aladra to care to take a risk on, rising and stretching across the branch, but then... Before she leapt to the ground to disappear into the savannah, she took a second look, and there she was taken aback. They were closer, and there.... there, she could swear she saw wings.

Lions didn't have wings- gods had wings. And there was one, in the close distance, wandering towards her. It was a curiosity that left Aladra sitting motionless on her limb for a few moments in debate. A lion was a lion- too troublesome to deal with without her mother to share arched brows and unamused looks with, and yet.... A god was also something else entirely.

In the end, she called out as he approached, "Well, this is something one doesn't see everyday," She stretched back over her limb- not expecting him to leave, not really. She was a pleasure, why would anyone leave? "To whom do I owe the pleasure?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:15 pm
As he continued to walk along, his thoughts just dancing around in his head, his galaxy colored gaze focusing on the form ahead of him as she called to him. He noted her fascinating markings and then glanced about a moment to make sure she was speaking about him, it would seem that she was.

“A God enjoying a nice stroll? I would think if we were seen every day then we would lose our sense of mystery.” Chuckling warmly he approached her so that there wasn’t more than a few feet distance between them. Mortals look so small next to him, couldn’t he change his size? He wasn’t about to try it now though, for all he knew he’d screw something up and he really didn’t want to do anything terribly embarrassing in front of the pretty female.

“My name is Limerence, what may I call you by?” His smile was bright and welcoming, much like his personality. There wasn’t much mystery to him, aside from his unique features. He wondered how much attention he’d get if he was just in a mortal form. He made a mental note to conduct an experiment later. “I wasn’t disrupting anything was I?”  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games