[PRP] This isn't weird. (Jasiri x Nuw)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:57 pm
Jasiri wasn't one to wait, not normally at least. He hardly liked the company of others in truth and would often seek out solitude when he was feeling emotionally exhausted by life - well, by living in general. Maybe he didn't care for much in this life and maybe that was a half truth. The pale lion had one weakness, a weakness he would gladly expose to anyone who would try to intrude on his property. Er, well, maybe she wasn't property... but she was his.

Nuwayrah was his.

Well, okay, she wasn't... his, not yet at least, but he knew she would give into his pursuit eventually. Right? He was relentless after all. Jasiri would not allow her to slip trough his claws.. even if she just considered her a friend, one day he knew he would make her his mate.

Outside of this creepy character flaw the pale lion was normally found lofting around his family stomping grounds, spending time with his father and brothers when he felt like socializing. He was a twin, though he hadn't seen his counterpart in a very long time. When the pride reformed she stayed behind, unwilling to leave her new life for an old one.

He could understand the appeal, yet he went along with his blood, that meant something to him... even if only a little. The large male frowned as he wallowed about, calling out-

"Nuw!" As he searched the area for the dark lioness. He needed to bother her at least a few times a week. Right?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:41 pm
Pandorus Sphinx

Nuwayrah had found a nice spot among the cracked clay to sun bathe and allow her dark coat to bake. Her eyes were shut and chin rested firmly on her front paws indicating she was at peace and possibly asleep. Of course, Nuw was not the type to take such naps in the middle of the day. She was merely shutting her eyes but her ears were active and her mind was fully alert.

Not so long ago the dark female had been found by a pale male who had offered her a great amount of companionship during her time in the rogue lands. The females home pride had collapsed and she was left to wander the lands aimless. The pale male had talked about his home with such love and respect that of course when news of a reforming came the dark female was one of the first in line to follow him.

The pride was not unlike her home pride where strength was valued above all else. The rivalry was not as bloody but that wasn't something that Nuw really minded.

A familiar voice had her open her eyes to find an all too familiar pale pelt not too far off. Nuw let out a big yawn and stretched her haunches as she worked her way to all fours. Slowly, the female padded towards Jasiri with a very hard to read expression perched upon her features. Nuw was a hard to read lioness and dry with sense of humor. She was a hard nut to crack.

"Yeah?" She let her maw unfold in to a sarcastic grin as if she knew something he didn't.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:26 pm
He quickly made his way to her side as she replied, sticking closely to her like a cub would to a mother. He was a little intense about her. Maybe a little more than a little.

"I was looking for you." Jasiri stated with a frown before noticing her cheeky grin. What was she up to? His ears lowered as he huffed and sighed, speaking again with doubtful eyes.

"What are you smiling about?" She had to be up to no good.

"It's creepy, stop it." As he spoke the pale lion waved a paw at her, motioning for her to move away. This was weird, did she know something he did not? Now he felt very uneasy.

What was going on here.

"Nuw...." He hissed, completely beside himself with stress. Why was she being so awful. He knew it was just a look, but looks meant something. Or was she messing with him? Trying to get a reaction out of him? Ugh. His stomach felt like it would turn if she didn't answer him soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:53 pm
Pandorus Sphinx

His reaction and disapproval only caused Nuw to smile a bit more. She moved in a little closer towards the pale male looking at him with those light purple eyes of hers.

"Why does me smiling make you uncomfortable? Isn't a smile a signal of something pleasant?" She padded around the male quite confident in her self. This effect she had on him was more than amusing to the dark lioness. No , she did not like to cause Jasiri pain but he was being sensitive. Maybe she was being a tad bit hard on him but teasing some one was sometimes how she communicated her interest.

"Well.. if you really must know... you're cute when you're insecure. I wasn't doing it on purpose ... the smiling I mean. But I can stop. Smilings not my thing any ways," Her features were quick to dissolve the smile in to something harder to read. You wouldn't be able to tell exactly what it was that Nuw was thinking as her standard face could be described as vague with a hint of b***h face.

"Any ways why were you looking for me any ways?" Nuw took a seat and lifted her front paw and began to lick it. She pressed the paw to the top of her head and started to wipe it along and repeated the process giving her self a good cleaning. The cracked dryness of the clay out in these parts required good pelt maintenance and Nuw was all about keeping her self clean and presentable. Her black fur had a shine to it that showed others she cared how she looked. No, Nuw was not a girly lioness but she cared.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:06 pm
Cute? What was she even talking about? Why cute? The word made him feel extremely uncomfortable, to be honest. She was messing with him, wasn't she? The pale lion frowned at his darker female counterpart, his bi-colored eyes narrowing as he fixed his gaze back to her own, speaking with a rather annoyed tone, his whole body expressing displeasure at the current conversation the two were having.

"Stop being weird." He demanded as he huffed, sitting himself down in front off her with a deep sigh.

"I am always looking for you. You are never easy to find. In fact, I am starting to think you like to hide yourself from me when I am calling for you."

Was that the case? He felt his heart sink into his throat a little. Was she trying to avoid him? Jasiri was feeling small again. Why did she have this power over him? The ghostly lion always found himself feeling beneath her, like she knew something he just didn't and never would.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:17 pm
Pandorus Sphinx

Nuw rolled her eyes while smiling , "You shouldn't be looking for me so hard. I'm not that interesting," There was a smugness that followed these words. The playful streak inside of Nuw was too much for the lioness to resist teasing Jasiri to get him to be worked up.

"I probably am hiding from you and half the fun is to have you come fine me. I'm working with the local termite population to change the scenery every so often to make it that much harder to find me. Everything is a conspiracy and you should be much more panicked about the fact I am working against you," There was a very serious tone in her voice as she delivered her little speech. The dark lioness shrugged shortly after and shook her head.

"Jasiri what kind of time do you think I have to hide from you. Relax okay. I'm here," She was sincere with this, "The lands are so vast that I end up in different parts of the pride some time. I can't help it that these paws wander. Any ways, what was it that you wanted?"  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:09 pm
The pale male would only roll his eyes at every word she spoke. She could be so self defeating sometimes. He wouldn't have her talking poorly about herself, and if he couldn't make her stop he would just ignore it. No need to feed into self loathing, no matter how small.

"Shut up." Jasiri spat, growing at the darker female with an awful scowl.

"You always tell me not to look for you, yet you admit to liking when I do. You are too confusing, woman." He gave her another annoyed expression before flicking his tail from side to side.

"You aren't funny..." He found himself muttering at her whimsical replies. The pale lion knew she must have loved messing with him like this, Nuw could be so cruel, even if unintentionally. Maybe he cared too much.

"If you asked I could show you around...." At her final words he huffed, much like a cub would after being scolded. Did she know the hold she had on him or was Nuw completely unaware? Whatever the answer was he felt annoyed all the same.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:25 pm
Pandorus Sphinx

Nuw sat there and listened patiently for him to finish the whole while she had the most amused smile spread from her maw to ear. Her purple eyes were lite up when he offered , in a weird way, to show her around. The lioness couldn't help but feel maybe this mopeyness was tied to that little slip of the tongue there.

"Alright then," She looked so amused right now , "Show me around if. I'd love a tour."  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:41 am
It was hard to read her, Jasiri often found himself struggling too wrap his head around her emotional mind games. Maybe the lioness was unaware of what magic power she had over him, though this was hard to believe. She had to know how infatuated he was with her. Nuw just wanted to see him struggle against his own feelings. That had to be the case. This thought made the larger lion frown bitterly.

"Eh." His bright eyes danced over her darker figure for a moment. "Alright - but you can't keep pulling my tail." The Outlander was referencing her teasing. Jasiri really did like her, it was a fact he had to live with no mater how frustrated it seemed to make him.

"I have a lot of places I could show you." His tone shifted as the lion looked over his shoulder, turning his back to her playfully. "But if you want to see them you'll have to promise to be sweet."

This was a promise he knew she wouldn't keep, still, it was nice to play pretend.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:00 pm
Nuw mildly shrugged with her half amused grin. "I'll try."  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out