{PRP}Fried Egg Brains {Zamistia x Nalacko} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:30 pm
"I will be sure...to ask her..the next time..I see her. I don't know..if she will..need help, but..I will tell...her you offered. My eldest sister...lives here in...High Reaches. My youngest sister...is at Karoon...like I was..before I was..searched,"Zamistia explained gently. She missed Tizenia as much as she did her parents, but she knew the other was hard at work. She could only hope she would write, if she needed anything.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:41 pm
Dea and #Teddy#

Nala flushed faintly. What was she doing offering her help to someone who probably didn't need it? It was stupid. Zamistia's sister undoubtedly wouldn't need her help if she would make as many treats as the woman implied. Nala hoped the woman feel like she had to accept just because she'd offered. Why didn't she think before she spoke?

"Karoon? That's a long way." Nala bet it was nice Zamistia had sisters she could rely upon. She'd been completely side tracked by the woman, and now she wondered what it was she was suppose to be doing now. Did she have another class or chore? Nala wracked her brains which already hurt.  

magnadearel

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:07 am
"It is, but..Tizenia wanted to...follow me in..my craft. I found being..with the animals..wonderful. And are you..alright? Your face is..kind of flushed. Did I say..something wrong?"Zamistia asked, worry in her own voice that she could not hide. She certainly hoped not, Nala seemed like a sweet person and she would feel awful if she had upset her. Looking around the room, she then realized they were still outside their class. Did the other have somewhere she had to be? She didn't have any chores after the class they just had, so she wasn't in a hurry..but maybe the other was.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:43 am
Dea and #Teddy#

Her face flushed slightly darker when the older woman noticed her faint flush. Nala silently shook her head, even more embarrassed. "No.... no it's not you." How could she possibly explain her doubts and worries to someone else? She was always second guessing herself.

She'd never thought about working with animals. Nala knew they had some herds here for the dragons to feed on and for people from the tithe trains. "Do you tend the animals here now? Is it easy?"  

magnadearel

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:04 pm
"Oh...okay, I am..glad. And I try..to help at..the feeding pens..here when I..can. It makes me..feel some comfort...being with the...herd animals. So when I..get to do..that chore I..am all for..it,"Zamistia admitted. She was glad that the Weyr had herd beasts for the dragons, it allowed her to get a little taste of something she was familiar with. She looked to Nala, wonder what the other liked to do in her spare time.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:29 pm
Dea and #Teddy#

"I just do the chores assigned." She'd never thought about any others. Was there something she'd want to do if she could pick? Nala was fine with whatever they assigned her with. "I'm glad there's something here you can feel comfortable with."

Now what was she suppose to talk about? Was it time to end the conversation? But what if Zamistia still wanted to talk? Nala looked around for some way out of her dilemma.  

magnadearel

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:15 pm
"I do too..but I do..like to feed...the animals when...I can. Would you like..to come with..me in seeing..my sister. Unless you have..something else to..do. I would completely understand,"Zamistia suggested. She just thought it would be a good thing for her to actually meet Belia in person. Then she would see what she meant about her baking.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:16 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
want to wrap this up?

Animals sounded nice. Nala perked up at the invite. "I don't think I have anything pending. If it's ok, I'd love to come. When and where should I meet you? Should I bring anything?" This sounded nice and she'd get to try some food.  

magnadearel

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:10 am
"It is definitely...okay with me. And knowing my..sister, she will love..meeting you. I will drop...my stuff back..at the barracks..then we can..meet in about...twenty minutes. As to where..how about outside...the barracks?"Zamistia reasoned. She was looking forward to getting to make a new friend, something else that would make her sister happy about this. She began to head in the direction of the barracks, still being her usual careful self.

magnadearel
And that's a wrap lol

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas