Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Player-run Events
[Personality Contest] Will you become part of the people?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Navi Pride

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:16 pm
:Open Now:
Closes October 15, 2018 20, 2018 00:01 am

Pride Link
Last Meta ORP

As a note. You can enter for all, but you may only win one <3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:36 pm
User Image

Tell me about these two. For this contest, you'll be working with another person to tell me the relationship between these two. Fill out the form below and post it here to enter.

Rules:
  • These two are siblings by birth, NPC parents, what happened to their family is up to you.
  • You are required to enter with another person.
  • Only the ranks under "members" is open to them
  • They must stay in the pride.

Form:
[align=center][size=16][b][color=Blue]Let me tell you a tale.....[/color][/b][/size][/align]

[size=11][b]Boy's Owner:[/b] (username here)
[b]Boy's Name:[/b] (what he be called)
[b]Boy's Rank:[/b] (rank in the pride)
[b]Boy's Personality:[/b] (what are they like?)

[b]Girl's Owner:[/b] (username here)
[b]Girl's Name:[/b] (what she be called)
[b]Girl's Rank:[/b] (rank in the pride)
[b]Girl's Personality:[/b] (what are they like?)

[b]How did the end up where they are now?:[/b]
(were they born in the pride? did they join as wandering rogues? Were their parents killed in the tropical storm that hit recently? Tell me IC or OCCly how they came to be here)

[b]Prompt!:[/b] Give me an insight to how they go about their day by day routine given the ranks you gave them. :3 (can be done together or separately here. Just make sure to note if they're a solo post-
[spoiler]
TELL ME HERE
[/spoiler]
[/size]

The Navi Pride

The Navi Pride

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:36 pm
User Image

Tell me about him and how he came to be at the rank he is now. :3

Rules:

• Only the ranks under "members" is open to him
  • He must stay in the pride.

Form:
[align=center][size=16][b][color=Green]What is my profession?[/color][/b][/size][/align]

[b]Boy's Rank:[/b] (rank in the pride)

[b]How did the end up where they are now?:[/b]
What drove him to take the rank he has?

[b]Prompt!:[/b] Show me a life in the day of this boy.
[spoiler]
TELL ME HERE
[/spoiler]
[/size]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:48 pm
User Image

Rules:

• Only the ranks under "members" is open to him
  • He must stay in the pride.

Form:
[align=center][size=16][b][color=Grey]What happened to me?[/color][/b][/size][/align]

[b]Boy's Rank:[/b] what will his future rank be

[b]How did the end up where they are now?:[/b] What happened to the rest of his family? Is he under the care of someone he knows? Did he just join and was found by someone? wooooo me

[b]Prompt!:[/b]
Go wild, this is up to you. :3
[spoiler]
TELL ME HERE
[/spoiler]
[/size]

The Navi Pride

The Navi Pride

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:50 am
<3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:56 pm
My phone internet is dumb and forgot my PWs, but the only entry you use with a partner is the siblings, the other two are solo . I thought i fixed the forms but apparently still wonky! Will fix asap. =]  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Bakphoon Rawr

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:40 am
What happened to me?

Boy's Owner: Bakphoon Rawr
Boy's Name: Panu
Boy's Rank: Täftxuyu (Weaver)
Boy's Personality: Panu is only a cub and yet already has such a big personality! You can tell where his passions and interests lie very easily, and he proves as such by collecting items and making objects he finds pretty to gift to others he's fond of. He takes great pride in his work and surprisingly takes criticism very well. The cub is very lively, full of energy and has an incredible devotion to make everyone his friends.

Unfortunately, this young cub has a habit of being quite absent-minded and oblivious, especially in complicated situations. Also, due to lack of proper parenting, he is naïve and somewhat spineless when his siblings are not near. It is suspected that he would lose these traits as he matures.

How did they end up where they are now?: The only thing Panu knows about his family is that Henwe and Nume are his older siblings, their father had died since before his birth, and that his mother dropped him off here to his older siblings because she was too heartbroken of her mate's death. The memory of mom is very blurry, but he had learned some great things about his father from her, and he was left very troubled for a while when he realized his father, a would-be role model for his son, had been dead.

Since then, this little cub has finished grieving his losses in the care of his siblings and is now able to pursue cub-like things for the majority of his time. Whilst getting used to growing up with his siblings, Panu had a peculiar interest in shiny things, especially pearls and gems. So far he has experimented on a couple of ways to craft necklaces and anklets, which are beautiful to Panu and maybe other cubs, but most likely not to any adults.

Prompt!: It wasn't pretty, but after about five semi-tight knots, the sizable pearl was finally tight on the braided, leafy necklace to Panu's cub-like confidence. This was to be gifted to Henwe, but for now he wanted to try wearing it just to see the difference in each other's neck widths. To say the least, the pearl was low enough to drag on the floor most of the time, and the necklace was almost as big as the cub. Regardless, little Panu couldn't wait to be as big and strong as his brother, and in that moment he was excited and wanted to play "adult lions" with other cubs. Of course, it was all fun and games until Panu tripped on the necklace and twisted his paw.

Not too long after, the poor thing was sniffling and wincing in pain as his simple yet oh-so painful injury was being cared for by Nume, who, after scolding his clumsiness, curled him a little closer when Panu began to sob and exclaim, "I just wanted to be big and strong like brother Henwe!" The necklace was left untouched for the most part, other than having been dirtied by rough cub-play.

The real history of Panu's parents is that his mother is Muhali, who was wooed by Henwe, and that this is a family secret due to flings being looked down upon. Not even Panu knows of this family secret.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:45 am
Let me tell you a tale.....

Boy's Owner: LadyPipen
Boy's Name: Henwe
Boy's Rank: Tirea'fyawìntxu
Boy's Personality:
Henwe is a very gentle, relaxed lion. He seems to exude the very essence of confidence and serenity- and is a rather good source of advice, as well. He just has a way about him, and is rather talented at reading other people. For the most part, he uses this useful power for good- sure, he might take it upon himself to meddle in people's lives a bit, but it's only for the best, he swears! His favorite past time is playing match-maker with other young lions of the pride.... It seems Henwe had gotten it into his little hippie head that love solves all problems, or at least a good chunk of them, and, well.... He's quite the cuddlebug himself, though he claims he hasn't a heart to give.

All in all he's a sweet, fluffy lion with a lotta love to give and... Well, a very big nose. Mean well or not, his busybody gossip habit might just be his biggest flaw.

Girl's Owner: Daffupanda
Girl's Name: Nume
Girl's Rank: Karyu
Girl's Personality:
Nume is very much a no-nonsense lioness who has a tendency to come off as a very cold teacher due to her strict nature. In reality, however, she is not nearly as so cold and heartless as she seems- she wants her students and loved ones to put their all into their studies and learn, to be the best lion or lioness you could possibly be. She likes to see others succeed and at the end of the day, that's her job- to teach the pride's history and to boost others into their own personal successes. As such, she doesn't take too kindly to clowns, or lions who don't take things very seriously- life isn't something she takes lightly, and she expects others to do the same, and when they don't, well, personalities clash.

Deep down, though, she's a very sweet lioness and yes, does share her brother's fondness for cuddling. Oh, she'll glare at you the whole time, certainly, but she doesn't love it any less... Her growling and cold attitude really covers up a shy nature.

How did the end up where they are now?:
Henwe and Nume were unconventional cubs- Their mother was a rogue, and their father... Well, their father had long since ended up with the Iknimaya. They were born of a fling, and the details beyond that were lost on them. While they knew their mother, she loved them, and that little bit was good enough for them while they knew her. However, life is not kind to a single mother and her children in the roguelands. They had a brother, once- a small, runty thing, with a smile bright as the savanna sun. Panu. He was the first to go, when their mother was not able to keep up with the demands of four hungry mouths, and that was the moment she decided it was time to take her surviving two children and offer them up to the pride which had taken their father.

And there they have remained ever since- the siblings took to the pride like fish to water, though they missed their mother, there's really no place they'd rather be then right here, at home in their pride.

We- Daffu, Bakphoon and I- did think up a minor scandal plot where the cub Panu is actually Henwe and Muhali's child, and Henwe and Nume are the only ones who knew, and passed him off as their infant brother- we understand this will have IC consequences if it's found out and/or abused and we do not plan to- if we do win the siblings, then I, LadyPipen, am planning on settling him down in a marriage to avoid any chance of another illegitimate child plot, or we are all willing to rewrite it out as they are all Muhali's children, if it is too much of a controversial concept to be included, in the case of us winning.

Prompt!: Give me an insight to how they go about their day by day routine given the ranks you gave them. :3 (can be done together or separately here. Just make sure to note if they're a solo post-

-this was a collaborated writing- not really an RP, but we both helped write it and is to count for both-

Henwe stretched, limbs not quite reaching the length of the little family's hammock, as the other two bodies that shared the bed shifted thanks to his jostling, even more so once the shaking had begun... Coincidentally, right after the lion has 'accidentally' rolled over the smallest body in bed.

"Must you do this every morning?" Nume yawned, slowly blinking into consciousness as their shared hammock shook and her brother smirked, shoulders cracking as he rolled them and a very small family member worked their way through his mane. "Why, I don't know what you-" whatever the lion was about to say was cut off by a great gasp as a dark blue head popped out of Henwe's pale mane, "FREEDOM! AIR! It's been 84 years..." the cub gasped, pawing his way from under his brother only for Henwe to scoop him up, hammock bouncing as Nume hissed and Henwe flopped onto his back.

"NUME! You did not tell me you have found yourself a lion, and without my assistance! Where were you hiding this adorable creature?!" Henwe cooed, cuddling Panu close into his mane as the cub giggled and squirmed and their sister simply glared. "Don't you have somewhere to be, Henwe? Or should I lead prayer and you can take Panu to meet the other cubs for lessons?" Nume hissed, and with a great sigh, Henwe finally let go of their cub brother, "Oh, Panu, the rain has come to darken our skies once more, the rain and our dearest sister the thunder, to remind us that life is not nearly as fun and carefree as stories make it out to be....," Hewne wailed, paw draping dramatically over his face as Panu giggled and Nume rolled her eyes, leaping onto the branch that supported their family's hammock.

"You're too dramatic, Henwe- every morning... You have prayers to assist soon, you best be off soon as I turn my tail, and not a minute later- if I hear you were late, you're sleeping in the roots and I won't hear a complaint," She huffed, craning forward to pluck Panu by his scruff and pad off to lessons, ever the dutiful sister, as Panu smothered his giggling and waved his goodbyes. Henwe huffed teasingly, hauling himself out of the hammock behind her and shaking out his flattened mane, "Break my heart, Nume... But you drive a hard bargain. I suppose I'll accept your terms... if you and Panu visit around sunhigh?" the lion teased, padding behind his sister as she rolled her eyes and their baby sibling spoke up- "We will! Just like yesterday!" And the day before, and before... Another day in a happy, uneventful life, as it was every day since Muhali dropped the cub off.

Daffupanda

LadyPipen

The Navi Pride

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:37 pm
I loved your entries, plus they were the only one's so that made this pretty easy XD Congratulations to you three! Lady Kiya colored them, please take them to her thread for certing!!! Welcome to the pride <3<3

Bakphoon Rawr
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LadyPipen

Daffupanda

Also, ICCLy if you WANT that cub to be related to them and have it on his cert that's fine with me XD Drama is always fun :joy: (doesn't have to be on his cert either. Up to you guys)  
[OOC] Player-run Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games