JaneBathory
My Creator is PonderingPenguin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Alias:
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Wendigo
Hair Colour: White
Eye Colour: Red
Weight: 158
Height: 6'4

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] † ████████

+ Pigs
+ Meat
+ Romance Dramas

Dislikes:
- Poorly cut meat
- Improper eating etiquette
- Dogs
- Nail biting

Health: Physical - Fit l Mentally - Delusional and with multiple psychopathic tendencies
Alignment: Evil

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅h][̲̅a][̲̅d][̲̅o][̲̅w][̲̅s] [̲̅I][̲̅n] [̲̅T][̲̅h][̲̅e] [̲̅D][̲̅a][̲̅r][̲̅k][̲̅n][̲̅e][̲̅s][̲̅s] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Points = 125
Physical:
    -Strength: 20/20
    -Durability: 20/20
    -Speed & Agility: 15/20
    -Stamina: 10/20
    -Weapon Proficiency: 15/15

Magical: (Needs At least 8 Points in Strength/Energy/Control to be able to cast Spells)
    -Magical Strength: 15/20
    -Magical Durability: 10/20
    -Magical Energy: 10/20
    -Magic Control: 10/20

Ability 1: Mind-Manipulation: A weaker form of mind-control Jane can manipulate people's sense and thoughts. Not able to change them completely but slowly nudge them in a different direction.

Ability 2: Cannibal-regeneration: Jane can heal most injuries, however the process is often slow unless she is eating meat. The stronger the being that the meat came from the stronger and faster the healing would be.

Ability 3: Inner Beast: Channeling the inner Wendigo Jane will grow in size, gain claws and horns on her head.

Ability 4: Space-Leap: Jane is able to tear through space to teleport to different locations.

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality:

Relationship Status:

Fears:

Backstory: (At least a paragraph)

Objective:

Extra: (Fun facts, additional features, special talent? Habits, etc. Optional)