Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:35 pm
magnadearel

Rolahi wrinkled her nose at the little blue. She dealt with a much bigger green everyday, besides blues didn't quite get the same hormonal flux being male. "Its okay, puberty is hard for every creature, they will get over it just keep doing what you are doing."

She threaded her hand into his. Flights required opening a part of yourself up that was usually reserved for significant others. But riding a dragon all but made it a requirement. Oh well. It would be a nice evening anyway.

"An orchard sounds very peaceful, what kind of fruit were you thinking? She had dabbled in horticulture but she killed things unfortunately fast or she would spread plants about her weyr gleefully.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:46 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

He smiled at her encouragement. It had worked with his apprentices, Omurn figured it'd work on firelizards too. He let her fingers twine into his and pulled her close to tuck her under his arm, allowing her to resist if she wanted to. Omurn sent his lizards on ahead to make sure the coast was clear. He thought it would be, but it didn't hurt to check. Too bad the candidate's barrack was so.... busy or he'd have offered to take her there.

"I haven't fully decided yet. I might try a couple of varieties, depending upon the soil and all. Do you have any recommendations?" What kinds of fruits do they like out here? That could play an important role in what he eventually picked. Or if he impressed his own dragon, he could take the fruits wherever he wanted to sell. It was a thought.  

magnadearel

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:31 pm
magnadearel

"I haven't fully decided yet. I might try a couple of varieties, depending upon the soil and all. Do you have any recommendations?" What kinds of fruits do they like out here? That could play an important role in what he eventually picked. Or if he impressed his own dragon, he could take the fruits wherever he wanted to sell. It was a thought.

Rolahi sighed contentedly. This was just so nice, she had chosen well to creep over here. It was nice to be close to someone for a change, a human, because she always adored her sweet Zaleeth, but men had a certain special charm.

"Well, as far as apples go, my favorites are Granny Smith, Braeburn but my absolute favorite is Lady Alice, a newish variety, which well its just got this lovely sweetness thats not too sweet." She shrugged. "I'm not explaining it right." He would just have to try the apple himself.

I think that one of the gathers would be a good place to test out the different varieties, I also think you should bring in at least one new variety. Some people like new things..I'm one of them."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:39 pm
Aukai Oceansoul
Do we want to wrap this up?

"Like apples do you?" He grinned. "I'm sure I'll plant one or two, and other things as well." Omurn wondered if he could get cuttings or seedlings from his home orchard, or perhaps new ones from somewhere else via dragonback. His eyes fell on the rider walking beside him. "I might need a ride or two if I'm to bring in something new." He hinted causally.

"It's still really in the planning phase, but I do hope to move forward soon. I didn't realize candidates had so much stuff to learn." He thought his head had felt full when he was an apprentice. Now an adult and often the lessons left his mind whirling. Plants he understood, but dragons? Well he was doing his best and trying. Regretfully candidate lessons too much of his time and his orchard was progressing much slower than he'd hoped.  

magnadearel

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:18 pm
magnadearel
Yes! Sounds good.

"I'd be delighted to help you get your trees, I love growing things and eating food directly from the land." She shrugged. "Besides I'm quite happy I'm not spending tonight alone."

She leaned sweetly into Omurn and enjoyed the breeze that floated by carressng them both.  
[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff