Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Deserted...
[PRP] We're.... sisters? (Kipepeo, Fajra, Itsaso)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:07 pm
User Image
Kipepeo
Isoba'Velius | Cashile

Kip raced through the valley. She was the oldest in her litter. Which meant she had to watch her siblings, despite being born at the same time. She finally slowed so her sister, Fajra could catch up. Unless her younger sister was keeping up with her. She turned to her brightly colored sister. Kip was completely green and was told she took after their father. It actually made her feel special in a way. Most of her brother and sisters had the butterfly mark on their backs like Fajra had on hers. Kip might have gotten her green coat from her father, but she looked more like her mother.

“Look Fajra!” Kip said as she caught her breath. “This is the place I was telling you about!” She pointed towards a small pool nearby. “What do you think? Wanna go swimming?”

Word Count:
Total Words:

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:41 pm
Chisato Mikami

User Image

The second to last born was bravely trying to keep up, although she wasn't always successful. Fajra never complained and tried her best never to hold her siblings back. She always felt less coordinated and slower than her siblings. The cub trundled up to where her only green sibling had paused to wait for her, panting.

Soon as she reached Kip, the green female called her attention to something. Fajra perked her ears toward the pool her oldest sister pointed out. “It looks so peaceful. Are you sure we’re allowed to disturb it?” The bright cub thought about how nice the cool water would feel on her hot paws.

User Image

The two cubs weren't the only children of Meltem to be in the area. A water colored lioness eel-ed through the bushes. Itsaso tracked down her younger siblings. It amused her that her mother had had such a large litter and they all seemed to run off in opposite directions at the drop of a feather. Had she and her siblings been this much of a pawful for the apothecary?

She wondered if Mochni had dropped a feather or several recently. This pair was determined to go far. Itsaso glanced through the trees to see if she’d spot her trusted eyes on the wing. Nothing so far; then she heard a faint familiar bird call. Ah there they were. She picked up her pace to reach them.

Mochni, if asked, would claim he hadn’t been molting, despite the slightly ruffled look to his feathers. He’d helped canvas the area for the wayward cubs. Thankfully, his partner’s mother threw colorful children. At least one of this pair was brightly colored anyhow. The other, if she learned to use her pelt right, would be a right terror someday.

He spotted the cubs nearing the water hole. Mochni fluttered down to land on a branch and watch them as he sounded a call to alert his partner to their location. Was this their destination? Not bad for a pair of cubs, but nothing like what his Itsaso could do.

magnadearel

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:00 pm
User Image
Kipepeo
Isoba'Velius | Cashile

Kip smiled a little. She had heard about this place from another member of the pride she lived in. “Well, we don’t have to go swimming. We can at least drink from it, right? I heard that that spring ran really deep in the middle, so the water should be cold and refreshing!” She started to make her way to the water’s edge, then she heard the vulture’s cry. She stopped and perked her ear up.

“Fajra, did you hear that?” Kip asked as she looked around. She didn’t want to scare her little sister, but she felt like something wasn’t right. “I think we’ve been found… Lets get a drink before whoever is out here takes us back, okay?” She smiled at Fajra. “Maybe they would like to take a swim too? What do you think?”

Word Count:
Total Words:

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:15 am
Chisato Mikami

"I like to swim," Fajra proclaimed bravely. If her sister wanted to swim, she wouldn't hold her back! The bright cub hoped it wasn't too deep. She didn't want to get washed away. "Well let's go." She started down toward the water.

Fajra blinked at her sister. She'd heard the bird cry, but hadn't really thought much about it. It's what birds did, wasn't it? "Do you really think so?" The cub hung her head. "I'm sorry Kip. It's probably my fault. If you hadn't brought me, they wouldn't have found you." She was too slow and too dang bright! Despite her efforts to keep up, she’d still held Kip back.

Itsaso knew the pride’s lands well. It took her much less effort and time to get where she was going. Especially once she knew her final destination. She grinned to herself. Her job as a spy had given her a lot of practice getting into and out of places unnoticed.

The lioness stepped out from the foliage just as the cubs were heading down toward the pool. Her partner Mochni fluttered down to land on her shoulder. Informing her of what he’d over heard. “Alright girls. Listen to me and listen well. While we control the territory around, it is still dangerous for little cubs like you to be wandering alone. One or both of you could have been hurt. Think of how mother would have felt.”

She eyed the cubs with interest. She’d been told one resembled her and her mother, but green. And the other looked like a spitfire butterfly with mother’s paws. They were pretty accurate descriptions.

Mochni watched and waited. He’d keep an eye on the young girls until their older sister came to get them. It was clear to him these were Meltem’s wayward cubs. The pair had gotten home from their most recent trip out just as the alarm went up that several of the cubs were missing.

They hadn’t seen the newest additions before. Quick descriptions had been in order and an estimated idea on where they were potentially headed. Several parties went out. They happened to be the lucky ones to find them. As his partner appeared, Mochni fluttered down to her shoulder. “I see some wayward cubs,” he teased in a sing-song voice.

magnadearel

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:51 am
User Image
Kipepeo
Isoba'Velius | Cashile

“It’s not your fault, Fajra,” Kip said as she smiled at her sister. “I dragged you out here. It’s my fault really. I'll make sure you won't get into trouble.” She then heard the bushes rustling. Kip quickly moved between her sister and whoever was coming, but the young cub got a real surprise. It was a lioness that resembled her mother quite a bit.

“Mother?” Kip repeated. Why was this lioness calling momma her mother as well? Kip thought she had met all her older siblings. “Wait, our momma is your mother? We’re sisters?” The thought made Kip really excited. “Look Fajra, we have another sister to play with!”

She then looked at the bird that had flown down from the tree. “I was right! I did hear the bird call!” Kip just giggled as Mochni pronounced that he sees wayward cubs. “I see a very handsome bird, although…. Your feathers seem to be poking out in all directions…”

Word Count:
Total Words:

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:30 pm
Chisato Mikami

The young cub leaned against her sister affectionately. “I wanted to come with you Kip. Thank you for brining me.” She loved her sister was willing to protect her. Fajra was just surprised as her sister when a lioness looking a lot like their mother appeared from the bushes.

She stared open mouth between her sister and this unfamiliar lioness. “Kip! She looks like you and mama.” Both had the distinct water feature of their mother, except Kip was green while this other female was blue like Meltem. Fajra smiled at the older lioness, as Kip proclaimed them sisters.

“Look at her familiar!” She whispered loudly at her sister, who had already seen it. The vulture was a pretty blue-green. “But Kip, we hear birds all the time. How could we know he belonged to someone?” She didn’t have her partner yet and was a little bit jealous.

Itsaso padded closer to the two girls. “We’ll only play if you promise to behave from now on. No running off like this.” She eyed the two sternly. In truth she was looking forward to playing with the new litter of cubs herself, and being the ‘big’ sister for once. She was last to youngest of her own large litter.

She chuckled as the spunky green cub teased her partner back. “Let’s start off right. I’m Itsaso, and this is my partner Mochni. What are your names? In the rush to get search parties out, I wasn’t told.” Itsaso eyed the pool where they were heading. “It seems an awfully long way to come for a drink girls.”

He enjoyed being called handsome, but noted the spunky green cub’s spunk. Mochni huffed and fluffed his feathers in mock outrage. “Yeah well that comes from having to chase cubs all over the lands.” They were farther than cubs this young should really be away from the main body of the pride. Not that he was really angry with them. They had come back to report and rest after all.

“I can fly back with a quick message to Meltem to let her know they are safe.” The bird offered. That way the rest of the search parties could be called back and the cub’s mother wouldn’t fret herself. “Do as your sister says while I’m away.”

magnadearel

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:31 pm
User Image
Kipepeo
Isoba'Velius | Cashile

“Well,” Kip started as she looked up into the trees. She didn’t know if her younger sister would understand how Kip knew about the bird. Kip was just too smart for her own good, or maybe she was just very observant. “When I heard the call, no other birds replied to him. That’s how I knew.” She smiled at Itsaso. She liked having an older sister already. “We were going to go swimming! We promise to be good, right Fajra?! I won’t cause any more trouble. I’m Kipepeo, but everyone calls me Kip!” Kip giggled a little as she pounced towards Mochni. “Mochni, may I have one of your feathers please?”

Word Count:
Total Words:

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:00 pm
Chisato Mikami

The bright sunset butterfly cub carefully considered the reasoning of her sister. It sounded solid to her! She hadn't noticed that no other bird returned his call. Would a bird call and not be answered? Maybe. Fajra shrugged and let the idea roll off her shoulders. She perked up her ears at the mentioned of swimming and looked at her older sibling hopefully. They were so close. Surely she wouldn’t pull them away.

She ducked her head shyly as her sister introduced herself to their older sister. “I’m Fajra.” What would it be like to have a bird as pretty as Mochni? Fajra was almost jealous when her sister asked for a feather. But really how could she be? Kip had gotten them out here in the first place.

The young lioness nodded to her two younger sisters. “Kip and Fajra. It’s good to finally meet you.” She also noted the reasoning for the young lioness. That was an interesting thought. One she’d mull over later. If a cub could reason it out, another might as well. She could talk to Mochni about it too.

Itsaso gave a quick nod at Mochni’s suggestion. He would be fastest and putting their mother’s mind at ease would be good. “Go. It looks like we’ll be swimming.” Her lips twitched as she gave him a boost into the air. She turned her attention back to the cubs. “C’mon, let’s go get wet.”

An interesting observation. Mochni knew his partner would want to discuss it later. For now, they had a job to do. He eyed the green cub as she asked for a feather. It wasn’t his habit to just give cubs his feathers, and he took a minute before he replied, “maybe.”

The vulture noted the names as well of both cubs so he could report who they’d found. Hopefully there wasn’t any more missing. He accepted the boost up and started flying as quickly as possible. Birds liked to bathe. Watching lionesses splash around was simply hilarious to him. He wanted to get back as quickly as possible to laugh at the trio.

magnadearel

[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff