Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[srp] theres always a siren singing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Lethrossen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:26 am
User Image User Image

Atram had been thanking whatever gods above were looking out for him every night for the last few weeks. He could not believe his good fortune at having met Fu, even though the circumstances around their meeting had been... somewhat unfortunate. He snorted as he thought about it, shrugging when the female centered in his thoughts shot him a questioning look. Their walk together had ended on them parting ways... which had been a little disappointing for Atram. But fate would have it that they run into each other again soon after, and that time... well that time their night hadn't ended with them turning and going in opposite directions! It had ended with Atram sleeping fully on the other side of a giant rock from the female with a very real warning of having his throat ripped out if he tried anything... so honestly he wasn't entirely sure where he stood with Fu. But he liked traveling with her, liked having someone to talk to every single day. "So where exactly are we headed? I mean I wasn't headed one place or another before having a travel companion... but I thought maybe you might have had a plan? Or not that would be cool too.." Gods, he was still awkward no matter how hard he tried to be smooth and charming.

He was easy to mess with, and often inspired laughter in her. She couldn't think of a better travel companion... but she wasn't sure what else he could possibly do. How was he in an emergency? What happened when they stuck themselves in a spot of trouble? She suspected she would find these things out about the dark wild dog sooner rather than later. Until then she was quite content living her days laughing. Her ears perked as she walked along side him and she shrugged back. "There were a few places that sounded interesting to me... mostly I would like to make it to the ocean." She had dreamed about the massive body of water ever since she'd been told about it... and it just sounded fantastic. "So we've been moving in that direction... well, I think we have." She offered him a bright grin, though the smile faltered and she slowed down before stopping, head cocking as her ears twitched. Her eyes shifted off of him and roamed over the land. "Do you ... hear that?" She frowned, trying to figure out exactly what it was that she heard.

1. Small rocks fall from the sky! Each character must roll a 1d4.

Lethrossen rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:58 pm
atram heart  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Lethrossen rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:59 pm
aayyye lmao bara  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out