Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Motoujamii Lands
[PRP] Restless Thoughts (Majivu & Atyadhik)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was perhaps not the best way to spend her time, but, well, Majivu was enjoying wandering aimlessly back and forth through the sand. She knew where home was -- she wasn't worried about getting lost.

But she was restless. She'd finally put in her request to join the party leaving the Firekin lands, and now she just felt jittery. What would it be like out there? Were people nice? Would they have to fight anyone? The latter made her a little nervous, but for the most part, she trusted her pride mates to help keep rogues in line.

Then there was the whole matter with the Nergui and the Mwezi'johari. Were these moon-faring lions nice? What would they do if they ran into the Nergui?

All these questions swirled around her mind as she walked, making dunes and patterns in the sand.

Excited Apathy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:16 pm
User Image

Majivu wasn't the only restless lion about. Atyadhik was positively agitated, tail lashing as she stomped out far enough that few were likely to question it. A duel was often good release for this sort of energy, that much was true...but right now it was too much, and she would be rougher with any opponent than she needed to be. On the occasion that she could head that off, it was better to literally 'walk it off' before accepting a duel.

Her ears laid back when she saw the darker lioness, and she nearly turned back to find somewhere else. Then there was a flicker of recognition, and she paused.

"What's the General's daughter doing out here?"

MangoMeow

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:28 pm
Black ears flicked up at the sentence, her head following a second later to stare with wide eyes at the red lioness. Oh, crap, someone saw her pacing around in circles. Maybe she hadn't noticed the swirly patterns on the ground yet though.

Moving her paws as surreptitiously as she could over the sand marks, Majivu cleared her throat, "Oh, uh, hi." She tried smiling innocently, "Me? I'm just... taking in the sights, trying to clear my thoughts." Which wasn't entirely untrue, that had been part of what she'd been doing.

"That uh... foray into the desert that's coming up. Going to be interesting, huh?"

Excited Apathy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:48 am
Atya raised an eyebrow, giving the marks in the sand the barest glance. It was hard not to look at them, honestly, with as much effort as the younger lioness was putting into her attempts to cover them up. "Not much to look at out here but sand," she remarked, taking her gaze away from the marks to take in their surroundings. "Not like there will be out there. Interesting will be one word for it." She'd been too young to go on the last outing, the one that had seen their new General with an outsider's litter. That first foray had meant that she wasn't quite so...alone...in her status as a rogue-sired Firekin.

Even if they hadn't been made to prove themselves in the same way.

Her jaw clenched at the reminder of why she was even out here. ******** traditionalists. Because she was one of the first, there were a few that still gave her s**t over it. She was out here so she wouldn't take them out of commission when--not if--she called them to the duelling ring. At least this lioness was extremely unlikely to be that special sort of infuriating.

"You going with them?"

MangoMeow

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:55 am
Majivu tilted her head a bit as she observed the other. She seemed tense, sort of like Majivu herself, but with an angry undertone to it. Hm, maybe she shouldn't have brought up that particular subject, but it's what was on her mind.

Oh well, best to just push forward. She nodded back, "Yep. I just requested to be a part of it."

The lioness sighed and glanced up at the sky for a moment, "I guess nothing could happen out there, but I'm still curious to see it. See for myself how different it is. Not that I want to live out there, but it'd be nice to know."

Excited Apathy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:19 am
"Same here. I want to see if I'm Sentinel material, and get experience either way. Seeing what's out there...that's a bonus, and maybe I'll be able to keep doing it." Atya started relaxing a little as her thoughts veered away from less sensitive things. The day had gotten off to a shitty start but that didn't mean it had to stay that way, now that she was away from the assholes. Besides, if she stayed all uptight then the other lioness would think she was pissy at her, and that wasn't fair to her at all. Wasn't she out here to chill out, anyway?

"I'm Atyadhik, by the way. Soldier."

MangoMeow

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:27 am
Sentinal was a good option, and she was sure that Atyadhik wasn't the only one hoping to move up to that rank during this. She couldn't blame them -- it was an honor to become one -- but she had a feeling that the rank wasn't for her. She'd never seen herself as one during her visions (whenever she had them about herself, anyway), so she assumed that it wasn't to be. Her future was somewhere else.

Still, she was rooting for everyone else. Smiling, Majivu nodded, "I'm sure you'll do great. I'm Majivu, a Water-Seeker." She chuckled, "Not as powerful as a Soldier, but," she shrugged, "it does allow me to adventure at my leisure." she wouldn't say it, but she was less of a fighter than the normal Firekin. She knew how to fight, of course she did, but she wasn't the type to seek it out.

Excited Apathy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:38 am
Atya seemed a bit taken aback at the idea that the daughter of a General wasn't a military type. "Well...it's not like we won't need water out there too..." she said slowly, although it was evident that she was struggling somewhat to come up with something diplomatic to say. And it was true, you didn't stop needing water just because you were out of the desert. They'd probably need hunters too. It wasn't like Firekin weren't trained in basic self-defense no matter the rank, non-military would be able to hold their own in a fight.

Probably.

"So what's bringing you out there?" Hell, now she was curious. Also, yay subject change! Kinda!

MangoMeow

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:19 am
Majivu chewed on that question for a moment. While it was true that they'd need water while out in the rogue lands, she was sure that the other was more puzzled over her decision regardless. The truth of it though....

She paused to look around them, at the familiar sand dunes and plants and people, and then sighed.

"Multiple things, I guess, but mostly, I want to see what it looks like out there. What are rogues like, or other prides? How do they live in places that aren't covered in sand? I've only ever seen our desert, and honestly? I want to see everything else at least once in my life."

She sighed, "All this waiting is grating on my nerves though. I want to be out doing something, not sitting around waiting for everyone to get their rocks in a row." Her ears flattened against her head as she finished her sentence.

Excited Apathy

[IC] Motoujamii Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff