Reply [IC] Motoujamii Lands
[PRP] Brother-Sister Bonding Time

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Early as it was, the sun had not peaked over the horizon, and that suited Majivu just fine. It was hot and stifling here in the desert, and with her dark coat, she much preferred to work at night when the sand was still cool to the touch. With a sigh, the lioness made her way out of her den and started walking.

She was hoping to find something new today. Water, obviously, but also just something interesting. Part of why she enjoyed her job was because she got to adventure about as she did so. Someday, she'd like to see outside the lands as well, but for now, the Firekin deserts were more than good enough.

Flicking her tail, Majivu padded down the hill leading up to her den and turned to head out of the main hub of the pride.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:48 am
MangoMeow

Glowing orbs fell upon the familiar silhouette of his almost twin sister, while they were NO where close to being twins they had a few similarities about them that pegged them as definitely being related. He had heard about the mission coming up and had been debating on going along, wasn't entirely sure he was up for really LEAVING the pride for a long period of time, Though they would need guards along with them to ensure protection.

He'd think about it.

"Majivu, are you going to go along on the excursion?" Perhaps talking to her would help him figure out what he wanted to do.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:08 am
Startling in place, Majivu turned at the familiar voice and then smiled, “Hey, Pyralis.” It felt like it’s been forever since she’d sat down and had a conversation with any of her siblings. One of the joys of adulthood, no doubt. So she enjoyed when she ran across them. It meant they could catch up!

Then she frowned slightly in thought at his question. Right, the excursion outside the pride. Speaking of venturing outside their lands, that was one such opportunity that had arisen... and that she was considering very heavily. Half because it was a chance to explore, and half because, well.... call it a gut feeling.

She supposed that her brother had some inkling of what she had, visions of the future and all of that, but hers tended to come in dreams, and unfortunately, she had no real way of telling when something was a vision or a dream. The ones recently though... well, they made her want to see the outside if only to see if they’d happen, and this was a good chance to do so.

So Majivu nodded back to him, “I think I will. I haven’t formally told them yet, but... I want to see the outside.” She cocked her head, “What about you?”

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:55 pm
MangoMeow
I keep forgetting they're seers ROFL

As he heard her answer he gave a shrug of his shoulders, he wanted to leave but wasn't entirely sure if this was in him to actually do that though. "I do too, though I'm not sure I want to go just yet, but I do have that pull." She must feel it too, or perhaps she wouldn't want to go?

"Do you think you'll try and progress in rank?" He had heard with the experience of the venture rank opportunities were a possibility.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:03 pm
The lioness nodded with a hum. She wondered if she would be taking this journey with her brother by her side, but then, if he wasn't ready, she wouldn't push. She'd be fine on her own, or well, with the band of lions going.

Majivu clucked her tongue at his next question, "I don't know." The rank of Sentinal had never really appealed to her, and she didn't know where she could progress from where she was beyond that. She wanted something that would give her freedom though, she knew that much. Perhaps there was a rank she could move to that would allow that.

For now though, she shrugged, "Right now, I mostly just want to see the outside." Her black eyes brightened, "I wonder what it's like out there. Stories can only tell you so much, after all."

AstoriaFallen

[IC] Motoujamii Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff