Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:20 am
User Image

Her stomach was rumbling.

The young white and gold lioness peered up at the sky, her red eyes watching it. Not too long ago, there had been... Flashes. They were all but gone now, but they had been there. She had seen them. Sometimes she felt a little crazy thinking back on it, but she knew what she had seen. The sky had been... Angry. Not angry in the way that the storms brought, but angry in a much different way. With a loud growl and some pain to follow, Pórvi winced, her red eyes falling down to her belly, a paw covering it. She hated this feeling... This feeling of never being satisfied and always craving more and more...

Surely the Priestesses of the pride had an answer... A solution of some sort. Pórvi had intended to go out on a Viking, to become a Reaver like one of her sisters had done. With how weak she felt though... She didn't feel up to it. Not to mention that she was always kind of... A little bit softer than the traditional way. Maybe becoming a Reaver wasn't her fate.

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:35 am
Lady Kitania

User Image
She was busy, always, constantly busy. The world was going mad, what had started as a famine had exploded in to the world rumbling, the sky flashing and some very strange happenings both in and out of the stormborn.

The preistess was busy making a new rack. She had many racks, standing in the sun, drying everything from leaves and skins to insects, drying for use in various potions and cures for what ever ailed the stormborn. The area round her den smelled strangely, it was a scent the priestess enjoyed but it wasn’t a small that everyone liked.

Of course one of her racks also harboured things that most would not and should not go near. She had become a priestess with the main purpose of enhancing her craft, of becoming a better poisoner, but with the recent struggles that the stormborn seemed to be facing she had to step away from her favourite hobby and concentrate on the kinder things.

Her ears twitched at the sound of approaching footsteps and the bright green lioness turned to eye the young red eyed female. “If you are idle come and help me build this rack.” She rumbled turning back to her work. “I can make you something when we are done.” She snipped, most lions came here for one thing or another, begging for cures or patching up, what ever the lioness wanted, she seemed perfectly healthy so perhaps her illness was not visible. A little assistance would be payment for a cure she could provide.

Syrius Lionwing

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:49 am
The young lioness' ears turned, catching the sound of another female. She had managed to stumble just about into the den of a green lioness, green in just about every way possible. Pórvi stumbled to a sudden stop, her nose getting a big whiff of the odd odor that was lingering in the air. It was... Unpleasant, but not overwhelmingly so. Just different. Different than the usual sea and sky smells, and most definitely strange from the average fleshy meal.

"Y-Yes ma'am." Pórvi hurried over to the lioness, eying the racks that she had constructed, all with different type of materials on them. She saw all sorts of things... Everything from all different types of plant bits to pieces of bugs and animal skins. The young lioness tilted her head, wondering what each thing was for. Taking her red eyes off of the racks, she paid her attention to what the elder lioness had called out to her for in the first place.

"What is it that you need help with? Are you one of the Priestesses?" It was the only occupation she could think of that would harbor some of the odd materials, for she certainly hadn't seen them prior to now.

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:36 am
Lady Kitania

It seemed the young lioness had accidentally stumbled upon her den. How rare. She chuckled quietly. “Yes I am a priestess my name is Datura.” She raised a brow at the pale female, perhaps it was odd for her to assume creatures came here to see her for the usual purposes.

“I’m building some extra racks. The sick are getting sicker and I need more space to dry..” She paused for a moment and pursed her lips “Things.” There was no need to say exactly what she was going to be drying, a part of being a priestess was being vaguely cryptic to those who didn’t know or understand what exactly they did on a day to day basis.

“What is it that you want hmm? It is very unusual for a youngster to simply stumble upon my den. I take some finding though everyone knows where I am.” She paused in her speech for a moment and tied off a slender branch. She cast a glance at her work and nodded. “I should really get a couple of thralls, this would be so much easier with extra bodies to do as I say, but the threats are all busy trying to feed the rumbling bellies.” She snorted and rolled her eyes.

“Pass me that branch over there, this only needs one more then I can start attaching my wares to it.”

Syrius Lionwing

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:01 pm
The young lioness bowed her head in respect to her green elder. She didn't know by how much older she was than her, but it didn't matter. She was older AND she was a Priestess. There weren't very many of them allowed within the pride, but it seemed as the pride grew, so did their numbers.

"I'm Pórvi, daughter of Bergljót and Vaatia." The lioness glanced over the branch that the green lady had motioned towards. With a nod after her pleasantries, she went and retrieved the branch for Datura, setting it down by her side as she also sat her rump down to watch the Priestess build. It was a magnificent looking... Thing. A rack she called it? Kind of like a shelf, instead it was made out of wood rather than stone.

"If I may..." she trailed off, her red eyes looking back up to the sky, "Do you know why our pride is sick? Why we feel like... Like we always need to eat, even if we do not truly hunger?" There was a small frown upon her maw, a worried look in her eyes. "I worry for my family... My pride... I want to help, but I do not know what to do. My teeth and claws cannot help those whom are suffering greatly from hunger pains. Even the little ones... It hurts to see them cry out." Her eyes trailed back to the green lioness and her rack. "I wish to heal those in pain, to help ease their suffering."

Syrius Lionwing

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff