Reply [IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands
[PRP]Wave dancing[Kai & Purs]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keantha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Never in her years of wandering had Kai ever felt such a connection as she had as when she waded into the sea to become welcomed as a member of her new pride.She had traveled here following the rumors of a distant aunt living by the sea, but instead of finding her, Kai found a new home and family but things were so stressed in her new family. Ways that she didn't agree with had become the law but still the pull of the ocean kept her where she was.

Glancing about as if to assure she was alone, the white and blue lioness slipped into the water humming happily as she began to splash and play like a cub chasing the waves out then dancing away from the inbound current. A happy laugh spilled from her muzzle as she let the stress slip away in favor of being silly for a bit.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:52 am
Keantha

User Image

Purs had been born here. The sound of the waves, the feeling of the sand, the rush of the cool water against his paws was all so familiar to him, but, of late the peaceful nature of the sandy shore had come to a violent crash. His own mother was being discriminated against and that hurt. His mother was a beautiful caring soul and though she had made a mistake it hurt his very core that she would not be appreciated the way she should have been.

His father of course was unknown, well, his name he knew but the actual male who was his father was long gone before he was born. When these thoughts span around in his head he found a dip in the sea would calm his nerves and alleviate his worries, the sea would wash away the uncertainty and remind him that it was ever lasting and that things would turn out alright in the end. Or so he thought any way.

It wasn’t unusual for there to be other lions down at the sea obviously but as he approached the slightly secluded part of the beach he paused to watch the female frolic in the water. He had to question if she was real, she looked almost like a ghost in the water her pale blue colour mingling with the tides waves. It was only when a breath of salty air rushed towards him that he realised she was in fact a real creature, a lioness, one he didn’t know but he was not one to turn away from a game in the water.

Trotting down the pale sand the deep purple male cleared his throat “Do you mind if I join you? It looks like you were having fun.” He smiled a gentle, sweet smile, his demeanour keen to join in her frivolity but also cautious in case she wished to be left alone.

Syrius Lionwing

Keantha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:07 pm
Syrius Lionwing

Gold eyes met orange for a moment, the former going wide, before there was a squeak of surprise and Kai fell face first into the waves disappearing for a moment. Popping back up she coughed up the salty water to blink groggily at the purple lion before her.

"I," She coughed again before clearing her throat, "You surprised me. I didn't realize anyone else was out here. Well right now. I mean there is always someone out here. We live here. Oh boy I'm babbling aren't I?" Kai grinned sheepishly. "Uh hi..I'm Kai."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:18 am
Keantha

The blue maned male chuckled lightly as he watched the lioness. He had clearl surprised her, by accident of course but her surprise made him smile. She had been so absorbed in her game that she hadn’t seen him approach.

“I’m sorry for startling you. You just look like you were having so much fun, I couldn’t help but call out to you.” He smiles gently taking a careful steps forwards so that his forepaws touched the gently moving waves.

“My name is Purs..” He trailed off and looked at the sea. “Do you mind? I mean, do you mind if I join you? I need a dip.” He smiled hopefully, a swim with the female would certainly take his mind off his troubles.

Syrius Lionwing

[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff