[PRP] Returning Home

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:24 pm
Well, this Viking had certainly been more interesting than Ciro could have ever imagined. He didn’t expect the things that happened to actually…happen. One thing the dark male knew was his brother could find another Captain to travel with on his next outing. Ciro had some fun things to test out when he got home, and that did not include the fire marked male being involved.

The one problem though would be his new feathered bond Judeau. He didn’t know how the raven would take the constant summoning of a certain lady friend in his den. Surely Ngaule would have settle for his desire one of these days, wouldn’t she?

The Captain’s leg was healing. It was still nicely wrapped from Survival’s skill early in the week. He should have it changed, and likely would once he returned home. The stormborn was only a few more days travel from here. If they didn’t stop for anymore cave adventures, surely they could make it home sooner.

“We are burning daylight. Time to go.” Ciro stated, standing before his brother. His golden eyes looked around to the tree line. Judeau was around here somewhere too.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucifer snorted at his brother, rolling his eyes at the older lion.

"I've been ready to leave for days."

It was Ciro who had disturbed that snake, if he'd just left he damn water alone it would not have attacked. But no, Ciro had to be an a*****e, and then he got himself bitten. Yes Ciro, you did that all by yourself! But of course it was somehow Lucifer's fault, huff, whatever!

"Let's go then."

Lucifer was ready for this whole stupid trip to be over. Why the hell had he even agreed to go with his jerk brother anyway?

The gray and white raven had not been far, resting in a nearby tree. He may have agreed to watch Ciro, but that did not mean he trusted him enough to sleep within reach of talons and fangs. That was never going to happen. Despite Ngaule's insistence that Ciro was harmless, Judeau was unwilling to trust a mortal lion.

He had been watching as the lions stirred, flying from the branch he'd perchd on as it seemed they were at last ready to move on. A caw, Judeau circled the pair before descending and settling to rest on Ciro's back.

"About time you woke up, fluffy."

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:20 pm
Amon Larethian

Ah, there he was.

Ciro's gold eyes glanced towards Judeau before they focused back on the other lion before him. "Please. You were the one that wanted to sleep in most days." The Captain countered, rolling his eyes as the raven landed on his back. "There you are, Judeau." He stated. Now that his whole party was together, they could be off.

He snorted, rolling his eyes at the raven. "I've been up. I don't know what you are talking about." He huffed. That's it. Judeau and Lucifer could stay home next time!

"Hopefully with no more detours, we should be home in about two days. Unless there is any other spots you want to check out." Ciro preferred to just head home, but they hadn't made it to the land of fire that Lucifer wanted to explore. Ciro's injury prevented a lot of places from being visited this go around.

"Judeau, have you've ever flown to the Stormborn lands?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:10 pm
"As if, you've done nothing but sleep since we got here."

And whine, don't forget the whining. Lucifer grumbled, he was tired of taking the blame for the snake, tired of taking the blame for their slowed pace, tired of Ciro treating him like an incompetent child. Hmph, maybe Lucifer should have left him behind to deal with the infection by himself.

"Let's just go home."

He didn't want to go anywhere else with Ciro ever again. A brow raised at the raven, watching as he approached and then settled on his chosen perch. Okay then, so the raven was going with them? Interesting choice for a new friend.

"What's with the bird anyway? Couldn't find any lady friends you found a bird instead?"

Judeau snapped his head around, shooting a glare at the fiery lion. Do not push it fire butt! He promised he'd get along with Ciro, that did not extend to his brother.

"I certainly hope you two are not going to argue the entire way."

His ears already hurt at the idea of listening to them bickering. Maybe he'd steal some fluff from Ciro's mane to plug his ears, the fluffhead certainly had plenty to spare.

"I do not recall if I have ever been to those lands, but I'm sure I could find the way."

So if you were thinking of losing him, don't bother trying.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:41 pm
Amon Larethian

"Whatever," Ciro grumbled. It was obvious he saw things quite differently. At least Lucifer agreed. Home. Oh, how he missed the comfort of his den, and his lady friend at night. (Dare he say he missed his children too).

"Oh he was uh..." He glanced towards his back where the raven was perched. "a gift from a friend. My new...thrall." Ugh, Ciro hated that. Sorry Judeau, if you are to stay, that is the rank you get. The dark lion just hated the idea of taking thralls, regardless of species. Look how his last one ended up.

His eyes narrowed as a lip raised. "I found a lady friend just so you know." Well...technically two. Ngaule didn't count, and the little brown lioness he met when Lucifer wasn't around was certainly a pleasurable time. "Besides, I have a lady waiting for me at home." Waiting was a very vague term. Ciro knew though he could woo Njia into a evening with him at any moment. He did owe he something from their last meeting.

"You can peck at his throat. Maybe that will stop him from speaking." Ciro advised the raven, shaking his head. The two lions were certainly brothers. Always at each other's throats.

"No need. I know the path from here. Just questioning if you want to actually go there. Ngaule probably wouldn't know if you decided to up and leave." It was the first Ciro spoke the Goddess' in front of his brother. He wouldn't answer who she was if he asked however.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:04 pm
"Didn't think you were the type to have a thrall."

Lucifer raised a brow, shooting a quizzical look at his brother. A thrall? Really? He had no idea his brother was in to that sort of thing, eww, you think you know a guy. Whatever, to each their own, he didn't need or what to know.

A gift huh? Who would gift him such a ratty looking bird, and why the hell would Ciro keep him? Lucifer was starting to get the idea that there was something Ciro was not telling him. His eyes narrowed, gaze shifting between Ciro and Judeau. Peck at me bird and we'll see what happens.

"Ngaule? That your lady friend?"

From his tone, it seemed Lucifer did not believe him.

Judeau snorted, a flex of a taloned paw at the word thrall. In name only was he such a thing, Ciro, and you had best not forget it! He had agreed to watch the dark lion, to keep him out of trouble, he had not agreed to serve him.

"He is your brother, you can shut him up yourself."

It seemed that Judeau and Lucifer were not going to be friends.

"Don't be a fluffhead, she would know."

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:43 pm
Amon Larethian

"I'm not." Ciro huffed. He hated taking thralls, but any non-lion species that entered the pride, whether it was as large species or avian, was considered one. Besides. If he just brought back the raven without claiming him as a thrall, anyone would be able to keep him. Ciro did not like that. "But, birds are useful. And I don't know if Gwen will return, so at least Judeau will do for a good stand in until she comes back." If she came back.

"One of them." He murmured. No more on that subject. Ciro didn't care if Lucifer believed him or not. He knew the truth, and he had her magical feather to prove things.

He felt the talon slightly dig into his back. "Easy there Featherbrains." The lion stated, shifting his shoulders.

"I think our mother would frown on us if I were to silence him for good." Plus, Ciro did not want to deal with whoever his god parent was. Well...maybe he could then get Ngaule to protect him? Another smirk as the thought drifted to his mind.

"Yeah she would." Shaking his head, he sighed. Seemed Ciro and Judeau would be stuck for the indefinite future.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:24 pm
"If you say so."

The fiery lion's eyes narrowed, his gaze shifting from his brother, to the raven, then back again. There was definitely something going on between those two, though what he did not know. Heh, whatever, it was nothing that concerned him. He might have been curious enough to press his brother further on this so called 'Ngaule', but he would leave it for another time. Right now, he just wanted to get moving and get home.

"You could try."

Snort, yeah, this trip had sucked. The sooner they got home, the sooner he could be away from his brother and the less he'd have to listen to his voice.

The raven's head titled curiously at the mention of a familiar name. A falcon named Gwen? Hmmm, an interesting coincidence perhaps. He made a note to ask Ciro about it late, when the fiery fluff for brains was not around and they could speak in private.

"Hmmm....too bad, the journey would be much more peaceful."

A shrug of his wings, Judeau shifted on Ciro's back, making himself comfortable on his perch.

"Perhaps we should be moving, boys, before we waste the day."

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:29 pm
Amon Larethian

"Remember, Judeau. That offer is always there if you uh, ever want a little more quietness on these long journey home. He didn't shut up the whole way up before the cave incident. Just as a forewarning." The Captain flashed a smirk towards Lucifer, walking past the male with his eyes set on the horizon.

"And, if you find yourself bored," Ciro's voice quieted slightly, his tone meant only for the raven on his back. "If you can get that ring from his tail, I'll get you anything your little bird heart desires." The male said, his tone raising back up to address Lucifer.

"Come on Luci. You're laggingggg~."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:08 pm
Lucifer's ears twitched, straining to hear whatever his brother had spoken. He did not like that his brother was whispering to his ugly ratty raven. If he was going to be insulted, they better just speak up instead of talking behind his back!

"Hey! If you've got something to say, then say it!"

Oh Lucifer did not like this raven, he did not like him at all. As if dealing with Ciro alone wasn't enough, now he had some jerk of a bird to be even more of a jerk with. Grumble! The fiery lion trotted to quickly catch up, shooting a glance at both his brother and the raven as he walked at Ciro's side.

"Don't call me Luci."

Good thing the feeling is mutual Lucifer, but then Judeau was not interested in making friends. Not with you, not even with Ciro. He was doing his because a very persuasive goddess had somehow talked him into it.

Judeau looked up as Ciro spoke, his head turning to catch sight of the ring on ther fiery lion's tail. The raven was not impressed, nor was he a magpie, if Ciro wanted such a trinket, he could fetch it himself.

The raven did not speak further, he had nothing else to say. Instead he lowered his head, tucking his beak beneath one wing, settling in for the journey. Giddyup my fluffy steed.

Oh but if either lion thought he was not watching, it would only take a glance to see one eye always open to tell them otherwise.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas