Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:49 pm
User Image

Zimran had been spending a lot of time with her son Ari lately. He had brought his daughter to visit and she was so very happy to have the company. She loved seeing her family and when her children were happy her heart was full. In life that's all she truly wanted, happiness and love. She was a very proud mother.

"Ari my love, where is Ny?" The blue-eyed beauty spoke with a sweetness to her tone that was unmatched by any. She was warm and light as always.

"She's still sleeping, mother." When Ari replied he motioned to his resting daughter, she was curled up in a ball to the side, sleeping in the tall grass. She had traveled a full day to get to them so he didn't want to wake her just yet. He nuzzled his mother deeply before moving to stand beside her, gazing out at the distance.

"You think they will show?" His question was both excited and laced with some nerves he was unwilling to talk about just yet. He hadn't seen his brothers in a very long time. Would they even recognize him? His brows furrowed as he sighed.

This was the first time in a long time they would be getting together like this. Would father come to? Ari was excited. Ari was afraid.

"Mmm, dad?" The dark lioness had come to finally and was glancing at her father and grandmother. Had the day escaped her? Did she miss them? She quickly rose to her paws and moved to stand with them with heavy eyes, yawning as she spoke.

"Sorry, I was so tired."

"It's alright my dear, you haven't missed a thing. They should be here shortly." Zimran was beaming. Nothing could muddy this day.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

Bara had flown far and wide to find his long last master to tell him of a family gathering happening in no lions lands. It had been ages since the Bara had seen Van and he had been a little more than cranky about the whole leaving him behind years ago. The last time Bara had seen the god his mane hadn't even fully grown in and now he was a seasoned god and Bara had missed Van growing up.

Van didn't seem to feel bad about leaving Bara behind as it was the god of innocence way to let things roll off his back and not take responsibility. His excuse was he happened to be the living breathing embodiment of innocence after all. Despite this lackadaisical attitude; it could be said that Van had matured despite his domain and was quite seasoned having left his family and gods haven as only a Juve. He had lived among many mortals and come across many gods in his time away from the gods haven.

As usual, Van traveled as a mortal lion with a bleaker coat of fur than his actual god form. His colors were that of his cub self with the same markings with the only difference was he was an adult and his horn and wings were no where to be seen.

Bara happily road on his masters back having given the young god an ear full for ditching him and praising him for meeting with his family simultaneously. Van couldn't help but ignore most of what Bara had to say. Bara was always too bossy for his taste but it was for good reason as Van tended to have his head in the clouds most times.

Van perked up when he could see some familiar shapes up ahead. It have been ages since the god of innocence had seen his mother or brother and Van had never met his mortal niece ... ever. Nor was he sure if she was a goddess or mortal or what the relation may be. All Van knew was that there was a third and she had some relation to him probably.

"Mother~" He pranced up happily to the group giving both his brother and possible niece a nod of acknowledgement.

Bara couldn't help but let out a relieved sigh.

"It was hell finding him my lady but I found him hanging around the edges of some silver beach." Bara bowed his head.

"Yeah... lucky me.." Vans ears lowered. He didn't want to be lectured now that he was an adult. Bara had his use when he was younger but Van was salty about being bossed around.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The call of a large bird of prey, a hawk of pure light appeared in the sky overhead. The hawk circled then dove, descending in a brilliant flash of light. As he neared the ground, the hawk dissolved, his form morphing into that of a lion, taloned claws turning to paws, a second pair of wings appearing from his back, the light catching the silver of a helmet.

Paws touched the ground in silence, wings folding against his back, and there stood Griffith, the god of balance, in all his glory. Blue eyes moved between each individual present, taking silent note of who was present and who was not, a soft smile.

"There are no need for mortal forms here, my son."

Aka, let me see you as you truly appear, kid, I want to see how you've grown.

------

This was stupid! Who's stupid idea was this anyways? She didn't want to come here, she didn't want to do this. She had better things to do and wasting her time on family reunions was not one of them! Besides, they were all so boring, and still, and she did not like to stay still!

Hmmph, she'd never hear the end of it if she ignored them completely. So the goddess of impatience had come, she just hoped she could make a quick escape.

Oh look, it was both her parents, brothers, and some dark lioness she did not know. Well, maybe the latter would provide some entertainment, whoever she was. Maybe.

"Mom, dad, brothers."

Mora nodded her head in greeting to each one. Okay, that was done with it, and now she was bored, could she go now?

Pandorus Sphinx

Alpaca Chobi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:26 am
In no time at all her family had started to show, one by one arriving in questionably late fashion. She smirked a little under her soft glow before moving to greet Van, who has approached first.

"My sweet boy." She purred and bumped her head against his own, her eyes closing softly as she in took a deep sigh of relief. She was so glad he had made it in one piece. As Bara spoke she laughed, her eyes never leaving her son's figure.

"Thank you, Bara my friend." He was a good messenger, finding and securing Van for her surly wasn't an easy feat. She was thankful for him in truth - without this small bird she would have had a hard time seeking her son out like this; in truth she had no idea where they twins went when they left home, they seemed to follow the wind. For today though, she would cherish these little moments.

"Van, darling, where is your brother?" Surly one twin wasn't without the other?

Before she could get an answer she was interrupted by the arrival of Griffith and Mora. Her heart skipped a beat as she glanced over the familiar figure of the God of Balance; she hadn't seen him in sometime now, would he even care if he saw her? She smiled at him all the same before calling out to greet her now only daughter.

"Impatience as ever." She chuckled. It wasn't like Mora could really help it after all. Still, Zimran was very glad to see her family like this. For the first time in a long time she felt centered and whole.

Ari let out a wide grin as his siblings started to arrive. He waved at his younger brother before rushing to his own twin, Mora. She most likely wouldn't enjoy his affections but he nuzzled her regardless, it wasn't like he got to see her often anymore.

"I've missed you, brat." He laughed before he turned to face his father. In truth Ari felt small, despite his size was always intimidated by Griffith; maybe it was one of those things that couldn't be escaped. He could never measure up to the shadow of his father and maybe he never would. Maybe that was just the natural order of things.

"He-hey, Father." He stammered, giving him a faint smile.

"Oh, everyone, this is one of my daughters, Ny." He introduced her quickly. He didn't want to go into details of her birth or mother, so he avoided that subject all together.

Well, this was super awkward. Ny felt like a transplant, or an outsider looking in on something intimate and personal. She felt like maybe didn't belong here, but she had came to see her grandmother, so. Eh. Her eyes shifted from one new face to another, taking in her blood relatives with a soft smile, speaking up, trying to end her silent stare.

"Hello everyone."

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas