Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Student Profile
Aron Kennedy - Art Tutor

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:45 pm
{Aron }{Kennedy}
My creator is {Ghost_Rios}

User Image
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: Spidey
Birthday: June 5th
Nationality: English
Sexuality: Bi
Species: Arachne(?)
Hair Colour: Light purple, lavender
Eye Colour: Red
Weight: 125lbes
Height:5’ 5” with legs bent, 6’ 5” at full extension

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+ Creative writing
+ Theater
+ making webs

Dislikes:
- fire
- hard work
- long stares
- people pulling her legs

Health: Physical - she’s not physically the strongest but she’s fit. l Mentally - Perfectly healthy with the occasional desire for bugs.
Dorm Room (Leave it blank for now/ Fourth Years have the option to have their own room or a roommate)
Grade: Fourth year
Occupation: (If you are a tutor or chief apprentice or just a student.Take a look.)
Club Member: None

Class Schedule: (Four lessons max, 3 lessons is optional for Fourth Years which gives them one free period. Must Correspond)
Period 1: PE
Period 2: ART
Period 3: DRAMA
Period 4: Free period

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅u][̲̅d][̲̅e][̲̅n][̲̅t] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Points=45
Physical:
    -Strength: 4/10
    -Durability: 6/10
    -Speed & Agility: 7/10
    -Stamina: 6/10
    -Weapon Proficiency: 4/10

Magical: (Needs At least 3 Points in Strength/Energy/Control to be able to cast Spells)
    -Magical Strength: 5/10
    -Magical Durability: 5/10
    -Magical Energy: 3/10
    -Magic Control: 5/10

Ability 1: Webbing- She can create webbing and using her appendages she can spin the silk into a web

Ability 2: Spider control- If she can see a spider she can influence it to do her bidding, ends spider will be under her control for ten posts outside of sight.

Ability 3: Wall climb- the spider appendages she can climb on any non-slick or slippery surface

Ability 4: Venomous bite- If she bites and breaks skin she will make someone sick for 2 posts, it takes 5 to kick in. She controls the injection level as she has a limited amount of toxin.

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: She doesn’t trust easily, mostly because people stare or pull her legs. She’s an artsy kind of person, trying to be creative. She likes having fun though, doing activities or hanging with friends.

Relationship Status: Single.

Fears: Fire, getting burned a live.

Backstory: Life isn’t easy for a girl with an arachnid half. Lots of stares, people pulling her legs, even bullying. Some people, fearing her difference or just how hideous they thought she was, burnt where she was living. Aron fled though, moving place to place to avoid people. Landing the night near art museum she looked in. What she saw intrigued her so much she wanted to make art. Art was her only escape from the pain and a true passion for her. Which she influenced her fellow crawlers to be able see the art at the museum. The expressionism, the colors, all of its beauty made her want to be an artist. When arriving at the academy she took any art course she could, wanting to be like the Pablo Picasso or Leonardo Da Vinci.

Goal: to get her art in a Museum.

Extras: She has a tattoo of the Union Jack on her bicep

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Student Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers