Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:24 am
User Image

Amara sighed as she lay on her side, warming herself in the sun on a large slab of rock. Some cliffs were not far off, the same she'd recently met Naani on. She liked those cliffs particularly, they were her favorite spot to go and thing. Or to go and let go of all the thoughts in her head. She shifted her paw, flicking a small pebble and watching it clatter along the rock, her eyes slightly glazed over as she imagined all the things she could be doing in her life right now. Mostly her thoughts were circling around recent events... what was she supposed to be doing to help? How did she fully feel about the rogues? Was this some sort of trick? Was she supposed to be ... furthering other social aspects of her life? She was an adult now... uuggh she did not feel like an adult.

With a little groan she pulled herself into a sitting position, then shifted to her feet and stretched out her limbs. She should go see how Ebere was doing... maybe go ask Nche for advice because he seemed to be moving forward in his life well enough. Go socialize with new rogues? Her very posture became stiff with the thought. She trusted Nche, obviously, but the thought of speaking to those new bodies... they were so... so... well. Rogue-like. She shook out the hair spilling into her eyes, flopping back over. "I'm so bored!" She yelled out, sounding distressed about this fact.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I'm sorry" Unyanya replied as he heard a voice. As the dull purple male came in view to notice the grey lioness laying about. He had not expected to find someone out here, then again it didn't surprise him either. He was headed to get a bit of sun, and away from new members of the pride. He felt overwhelmed by all the new faces. He wasn't much of a social lion, so more than a good handful made him uneasy.

One was fine. He may have even seen this lioness as well. "Hiding out as well?" he asked her curiously. She seemed annoyed or upset, at least with the tone of her voice. Perhaps he could at least keep her company for a little bit. Hopefully she didn't mind too much. "Crazy times, no?" He wasn't good at small talk, but at least he could give it a shot.

"I'm Unyanya" He almost forgot to introduce himself. His grey eyes were kind, despite the dull appearance of them. He stopped moving towards her just a few feet from the slab that she was laying upon. It was a great place to bask in the sun. He had frequently came to this spot when no one else was around. Normally he looked about to make sure he wasn't intruding, but today he seemed more distracted than usual. He probably wasn't the only one either.

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:33 am
She gave a little jolt as someone else answered her statement, apologizing for some reason like it was anyone's fault but her own! Her bright blue eyes roamed over his face and flickered to his bones, examining him for a moment. Their numbers were such that it wasn't hard to know most lions from most families, and this one was... Nkunwu, she thought. She couldn't remember his name though... which would be embarrassing if it came up. Unless, of course, he was worse of with remembering things than she was. That would be terrific, wouldn't it? She gave a delayed chuckle to his statement when she thought of his words again. "You should be." She stated, eyebrows raised expectantly. Well, perhaps this was the answer to her boredom.

She blinked, a little surprised, and her gaze swung around the area. Right, empty of pride members and no new faces in sight... hiding out? Well, maybe. "Um, something like that I guess... that's what you're doing, hiding?" She couldn't help the sliver of judgement alongside her words. His follow up question seemed to be part of the reason why he was apparently hiding out. She snorted, thoughts touching on her brothers. "For some more than others." She mumbled and shifted, sitting up. "Yeah... been a little weird with everything going on... a lot of changes."

Unyanya! Okay, yeah... she maybe had known that. Or not. It was no big deal, right? "Amara." She was suddenly on all four paws, closing the distance he'd purposely left between them before plopping herself beside him. "Well Unyanya, I think you came here for a reason... and I think that reason was so I wouldn't be bored any longer!" She beamed at him.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:46 am
She was quite blunt, at least that was what he thought. He was taken aback a bit by her. Having seen her around, but never actually interacting with her was very different indeed. His surprised looked turned back into a smile as she plopped down next to him suggesting he was the answer to her problem. He gave a shrug and a small chuckle. "Hidden reasons always pop up as soon as you get to a destination"

He wasn't exactly agreeing with her statement, but he also wasn't denying that this could be the reasoning for him to come here. Thought of basking in the sun was slowly disappearing at the second. "I don't know how entertaining I can actually be though" He said with a head tilt. He wasn't exactly the most exiting guy. Normally just minding his own business."I can't say I'm fully hiding, I just am not sure about large crowds."

He also didn't want to have to show anyone around. Or try to introduce them to others, he would mess someone's name up eventually. Sooner than later, more than likely. It wasn't that he was bad with names.... no... Actually it was just that. Everything about names was difficult. Knowing faces, keeping names to the right faces, and if they were similar to someone else... Oh jeez!

He plopped his butt down, sitting next to her for a moment. He had been standing an awful long time, and he didn't want to make it awkward that he was standing, and she was not.

Lethrossen

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] N'ezi-ozu Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out