Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:20 pm
User Image

If there had been one thing that Garok hadn't been expecting coming back to the pride, it was cubs. Much less so that his sister and High Warlord would have cubs, given how strict seeming she was most of the time about lions that weren't her immediate family and friends. But then again he'd quietly wondered what would've happened if she did have cubs.

Well, wonder no longer it seemed.

The Warchief had healed (mostly) from the numerous lacerations he had returned home with, he could walk and go on his rounds and check on everyone and their business within the pride. However today there would be no business checking, at least not straight away. The large male was curious to see his new nephews and nieces that he - like any rational lion wanting to keep their pelt in tact - had kept a wide berth from till they were big enough to talk, tumble and generally get along like any other whelp.

Despite his status even he couldn't deny he was the tiniest bit excited, it made him wonder silently how he himself would handle being a father. Ro' would make an excellent and as always beautiful mother...but approaching the den he shook such thoughts briefly aside as he peeked briefly inside and then waited at the mouth of the den.

"Anyone home?"

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bula was left home with the other siblings today while their mother went to do whatever it was she did. Honestly she wasn't upset with it. Bula thought of herself as in-charge, even if she wasn't and no one listened to her. Of course this caused the cub quiet a fit and a headache when her family refused to do what she told them to.

The yellow eyed twin was stamping over to the entrance of the den when she suddenly heard a voice and then crouched down low on her stomach.

"Who's there?" She asked, the smallest growl working in her throat. Time to potentially protect her siblings! Bula knew nothing about fighting. She was still getting the hang of it with her small brothers and sisters. This voice was very obviously an adult. She couldn't fend him off, logically! But she'd do it if she had to. "Get back! Our mama will be home soon!"
Lightning Shadow X

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:04 pm
To be greeted by such a tiny ball of fluff made the Warchief double take, it was so small that he had barely imagined it would've been his sister to birth this cub. However the attitude quickly reassured him and he couldn't help but smile just the tiniest bit, definitely one of his sister's brood.
And already feisty!

Settling onto his belly to make himself less threatening he lay near the mouth of the cave and watched this tiny female, she almost looked like an exact double of Golka barring those dots that must've come from whatever male she laid with. A perfect little whelp to say the least.

"Throm-ka, little warrior," He greeted with a smile. "I didn't mean to startle, I came to see my sister's cubs."

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:50 am
The big lion made himself smaller, and Bula squinted hard at him, not sure. Her ears flicked back and forth before before she crawled off her belly and onto her paws.

"...Your sister?" She had sisters, that she understood. Who was his sister? She had cubs, apparently and was here.

The wheels in her head turned and she blinked. "Wait you're sister's my mama?" That made him family and that ...meant she wouldn't have to protect her siblings. Rats! She wanted to look so cool for them. At least she was the one who greeted him. Boasting about that would be fun.

"You don't look like her..." There was a little suspicion behind her words.

Lightning Shadow X

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:30 am
Fiesty, definitely from Golka's side of the family as he smiled just a touch from where he lay and chuckled at the cub's interrogation. He didn't mind the suspicion, it was hard for even newcomers to tell if he and his sister were related...always a fun reveal though.

"You're right, little one, I don't," He started. "I look more like my father and she looks more like our mother, we had different fathers you see."

The large Warchief rubbed his chin in thought. "Come to think of it a few in the pride are the same...but that's not that important." He turned back to look at her. "I came to see you and your siblings, I wanted to see how my nieces and nephews are...and you're definitely Golka's from how strong you are already."

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:37 am
Bula huffed at such a continent explanation, but with her own limited logic, she couldn't say it wasn't true. Still, the cub eyed him again and then looked back at the tunnel leading into the den. How many were there...

"There's five others." She sat back down on her haunches and looked up at him with a squint. "I got a twin sister.. Her eyes are red. Three of us are girls and three of us are boys." It seemed Bula was quite proud of being able to distinguish how many siblings she had. It was a good moment for the girl okay. At being called strong, Bula swelled up and puffed her chest out quite happily, practically preening.

She was strong. Very strong and quick, and clever.
Lightning Shadow X

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:01 am
The large male chuckled faintly at the confidence of his tiny niece and how smart she was already to discern what her siblings were and how many there were, watching the proud little fluffball with his own sense of comaradery already in this tiny grunt-to-be. The pride would be well cared for with these young souls about.

"And what has your mother told you of the pride yet, little warrior?"

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:37 am
"That we're the strongest." Her chest puffed out. She might have been a fine little warrior, but she was still a cub. Bula didn't recall everything her mom had said about the pride, but it was all good things.

The cub came right up to him and looked him straight in the eye, squinting almost. "I'm gonna be the best." She grinned then and backed up, planting her rump down before her tail flicked this way and that. There was no doubt in Bula's mind that she'd be a great lioness when she grew up.

"What can you tell me of the pride?"

Lightning Shadow X

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:50 pm
Rumbling a loud chuckle at the cub's answer in an approving manner, he nodded firmly. A good first instinct and a thing to learn from the High Warlord, Golka had taught her cubs well and that sat incredibly well with the Warchief to say the least. At the small squint of a challenge, her uncle just grinned warmly and he stayed still to watch her as he tilted his head at one of his newest family members.

"Hmm..." Garok pondered her question thoughtfully. "We are a pride that values honor, my little niece, honor and victory...there is no honor nor true fight for instance in fighting an opponent who can't fight back, especially not when they surrender." He sighed through his nose. "But we know that not many share our ideals, that is why the phrase Victory or Death is part of our very blood...we fight to win and if we can't win we go out fighting...there are exceptions but they are few."

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:32 pm
Honor and victory. Things she'd no doubt have a lot of in her life. Her head held a little higher as he talked. It all made sense. Why fight someone who can't find back? That was just mean and bullying.

A hum escaped Bula as she nodded at his words. "....Well, I can't wait to bring honor and victory to the pride, to!"

The female puffed up happily and her tail flicked almost wildly behind her.

Lightning Shadow X

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:27 pm
Garok smiled broadly at the cub before leaning to give her a small nuzzle to the top of the head, yes, Golka had given birth to some prime little whelps and they would grow into great warriors. He was already proud of his niece to say the least.

"Well said, you will make a great member of the pride little one." He raised his head briefly at the sounds of the valley beneath and pushed himself to his full height. "I should go before your mother chastises me for not filling my duties, Aka'magosh little niece."

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:05 am
When she was nuzzled, Bula fully tried to lean into it. So much so that she managed to trip and fall forward before getting back up to her paws. The cub dusted herself off and then stared up at her uncle when he said he had to go.

"Aka'magosh!" She wasn't quite sure if that was right, but it felt right. With that, she quickly darted into the den again, bouncing as she did.

Lightning Shadow X
(Fin!)

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
[IC] Vita'Alizaliwa Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash