Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› [RP Forum] Lamia District
Cafe Salvatore

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:49 pm
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
:: CAFE SALVATORE ::
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Just getting off the train? Waiting for the train to leave? Did ya miss it? Stop on by and enjoy some comfort and some food. yum_tea

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:38 am
“Tha-thanks for the food”
Harvey made a general noise of acknowledgement trying not to frown at his brother’s sttutter. Marcus had never struck him as particularly shy and he always seemed to speak with confidencce.
Then again Harvey had always been the exception to that hadn’t he?
But that was back in year one. After the...chat with Ramona Harvey had gone back to apologize to Marcus and while the conversation had been painful to have ( on both parts) it had led to what Harvey thought was a better place for both of them.
So why was the kid still nervous around him?
“You talk to any of your friends during the break?”
Marcus seems mildly surprised by the question but answers it.
“Eve and ‘Lijah some yeah..and uh Tera and..yeah no that’s it”

Marcus had tried to message Ray but had chickened out decided against it by the end.
Neither brother knew where to take the conversation. Marcus knew better than to try and mention his mother’s family, even after Harvey’s apology.
“Did you give Ray my present?” he asked biting into his Paella. He had ordered the dish after remembering Tera had ordered it on the day they skipped class together.
“Yeah, he seemed to like it...you haven’t talked to him yet?”
It’s not meant as accusatory but Marcus finds himself getting defensive all the same
“No...well I mean he hasn’t talked to me neither”
There’s a silence that’s almost awkward until Harvey decides he’s the grown up and should therefore probably be the one to keep it from becoming so.
“Oh yeah Cinder evolved”
That gets the frown off Marcus’ face, he’d been there when Harvey caught the Fletchling. Had actually tried to talk to Harvey back then..and they had run into Chael Riverton at the library.
“Wait really? Already? You just caught him last year”
“Valiant evolved in a year” Harvey pointed out.
“We got rare candies”
“Cinder was probably already close to evolving before I caught him. Not that it makes much of a difference, I don’t battle”
Marcus put down his phone ( having picked it up to text a couple of people) and looked back at his brother.
“Battles are dumb” the Kingdra huffed stabbing the last bits of his food with a fork.
“Didn’t you say you’d battle Koru if she asked you”
Marcus didn’t deign that with an answer.

Ooc: will add colors and pictures when not on phone. Feel free to interact  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:04 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ɪdon't know where to go
When I feel like crying

Θh My!!

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

To be back here once more after the summer absence was refreshing for Iris. Once than that, it was the return to show off new changes. When she first came here, it was her parents and siblings while she was terrified at the idea of being away from them. They had been her safety net thus far and they are leaving her to fend for herself...with only Bebe at her side.

Now, a year later, it was a different story as she smiled, running her fingers through Zoey's fur. She sat here with her family once more but that cloud of doubt that loomed over her over the past few years was dissipating little by little. It seemed with coming to this region and academy. Growing out of the small shell of a wall that she had put herself because she figured she would it herself before the world did. The next came with her facing one of her demons so to speak. And to think...clarity in the shape of a little pill in the shape of a fruity flavored pokeball. It helped her with the really bad days and made the good days even better when she didn't think they could be.

"I would have been fine on my own.."
Iris said as she looked at her family. "Then again, I like having you guys see me off as well. Maybe you'll see one of my friends before I have to go to the academy."

She smiled as Zoey decided that she would have more fun pretending to be Naoki who giggled in delight at the new playmate. That, in turn, made her switch to holding her newest pokemon. All the way from a new region as her parents had traveled to as part of their jobs. As much as Iris wish she had gone, the gifts given to her made up for it. Her father making a new dessert, mother making new clothes and a new pokemon that smelled sweet and very floral. Not to mention was finally a pokemon with some green to her.

She was so lost in her train of thought that her alarm from her gear shook her with a jolt. Iris looked at the device to see that the alarm was a timer to tell her it was time to get to the school. Earlier than the rest of the students.

"I have to go guys. I'll call you when I get to the campus." Iris said as her pokemon took the girl's quick movements to herself together as it was time to leave. All but Bebe and Tsubaki were returned to their pokeballs. Iris left with hugs and kisses from each of her family member as she ran off with a way.

{{Exit to campus}}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:

User Image
    Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 18
    Nature: Calm
    Ability: Flower Veil
    Moves: Vine Whip| Razor Leaf| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Nickname: Ling
    Level: 24
    Nature:Sassy
    Ability: Big Pecks
    Moves: Water Pulse| Aerial Ace | Aqua Ring | Bubblebeam

Nickname: Zoey
    Level: 18
    Nature: Mild
    Ability: Illusion
    Moves: Pursuit| Fury Swipe|Leer| Sucker Punch

Nickname: Sameko
    Level: 5
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Rough Skin
    Item: Lucky Egg
    Moves: Tackle| Scary Face| Sand Attack

Nickname: Tsubaki
    Level: 15
    Nature: Brave
    Ability: Oblivious
    Moves Splash| Play Nice| Razor Leaf| Rapid Spin

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

ɪ t's time to open myself

o something new
ɪwant to stop, and grow up a bit

Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:13 am
murruelecreuset
[

ShyWolfHeart

X Kaos X

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
User Image

Wearing: Uniform
Feeling: Nervous? Excited? Can't tell.
Company: Harvey Jay Bennett.
Pokemon out : None.

Marcus' pokegear beeped alerting him it was time to head to the auditorium. In his first year, he had missed the start of the year assembly-so had Harvey since he had been the one to get him to school, and he wasn't about to do it this year too.
he couldn't really afford to, seeing as he had somehow been chosen as a class representative.
Dunno how, he thought, I skipped like a week's worth of science and tech.
"I should uh-" he said a bit awkwardly pushing his plate away, Harvey seemed to pick up on what he was saying.

"Yeah, yeah you should" he said putting down a few bills to cover the check and a tip. Marcus picked up his bag and stood, seemingly unsure of what to say.
"Uh...thanks for the food Harv"

Harvey just managed not to react at the nickname, opening the door for his brother as they both walked out.
"your welcome." he said then after a beat added "we can come out again after the ceremony....yknow..if you want."

"Yeah yeah yeah" Marcus said trying not to sound too over-eager about it "most def. I'll see ya."
With that somewhat awkward good bye out of the way, the brothers parted ways. Harvey got on his motorcycle and went into the city and Marcus took out his phone while hopping on the train.

-exit-

text message to Tera: hey Ter' you here yet?
Text Message to Elijah: Dude you at Ordell yet? The 3 amigops year 2 woot
Text message to Evelyn: hey you here yet? I got a new pokemon you have got to see it.

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Fall - Day 5░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂