[BORDER PRP] Round Trip [Kurago x Tiah x Dia]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:15 pm
Kurago was probably the worst lion in the world when it came to keeping up with those around him. He had a hard time keeping up with his two jackal companions and, when he went back to where he'd met Dia, the dude was gone! Like magic! Or like a lion who probably had traveling habits and went off to another place.

Kurago was not a lion who kept track of a lot of friends as he was constantly on the move. He kept in and around small territories for a few weeks at most but almost certainly would move on to a new destination after a while. He was a true nomad which is why he was confused about himself retreading a good deal of territory lately.

These lands were no mystery to him. Dias trail had lead him to the borders of the outlands. A pride of proud warriors that he'd heard about from a lovely female patrolling the borders. His ears dipped down a little at the thought of be caught on these borders once again. This time it may actually look like he was up to something as he was returning once again after being told the dangers.

But Dia.... He had to find him.

Keeping a serious face all the while the greymon marked lion kept low to the ground hoping no patrols would spot him. He did the best a large orange blue striped lion would be able to as to blend in. By the gods, hopefully he wouldn't be spotted lurking around.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:53 pm
Dia had gone back to the Outlands border to see Tiah again. It was becoming a weekly thing for the pale male as he found her company to be very therapeutic. They were able to talk to each other about all the emotional issues they felt and have a good time doing it. It was just what Dia needed in his life, to be honest. Someone he could trust in and enjoy the company of. It felt pretty real for him, the small relationship the two were growing. He was hoping to see her again so when he left his new friend he had forgotten to say goodbye.

Dia didn't think he would be followed all the way back here.

"Tiah?" He called out with a smile. She had to be around here somewhere.  

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:59 pm
Tiah had been walking up and down the border waiting for Dia to arrive. She was eager to talk to him about her conversation with her grandmother, it had been a very informative talk after all and she couldn't wait to share. She felt a lot of joy at the moment and though the feeling could be fleeting she refused to let it escape her, not until she saw him again. Her crimson eyes narrowed on the horizon as a familiar voice called out. Quickly she found herself turning around to face it, running wuickly in the direction that it came from.

She needed to see him again. She needed to...

Before the rusty lioness could stop she found herself crossing paths with a different male this time, a larger male with striking blue markings. She froze. He had caught her completely off guard. Who was this stranger? Why did he smell like Dia?

... Had he harmed Dia? The lioness snarled and moved herself back some before calling out.

"Who the hell are you? Where is Dia?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:48 pm
Pandorus Sphinx

Oh s**t he had been spotted by the patrol. The large orange lion looked down at this smaller rusty female and blinked. She had said 'Dia' he was sure of it so it was possible that the two were looking for the same lion.

"I don't really want to answer who I am until I know what you want with Dia? I'm looking for him too," He lowered his head a little so he could be more at eye level with her. "Is there ... a problem you have with him or something?" Kurago could only assume that this lioness was apart of the pride beyond the border but there was a possibility that the two were passing rogues. This was strange.

Kurago took a seat while still keeping himself at eye level with this female.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:22 pm
Lucky for the both of them Dia was close and in no time at all found himself stuck between the female he fancied and his new friend. He quickly jumped inbtween thee two before blood could be drawn and spoke out with a very winded sigh.

"Hey, hey! Everything is fine, no one hurt me. I'm here." As he spoke he stood in front of Tiah and faced Kurago, smiling brightly as he chuckled and spoke.

"You came all the way out here for me? You're insane." Dia really did enjoy Kurago's spirit.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:25 pm
Tiah felt on edge as she stood firmly behind Dia now. Her eyes never left Kurago's figure though, she had no idea who this male was after all. She did feel a little better seeing Dia respond to him so openly and friendly. Maybe for now she could allow herself to relax a little. Her eyes narrowed as she spoke out.

"What's going on here, Dia?" She was confused and she didn't like it at all. Why was this male following Dia? What did he want? She snarled under a sigh and sat back, allowing the two males to engage in a personal conversation.  

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:11 pm
Pandorus Sphinx

Dia appearing took a huge weight off of Kurago's heart. Dia was fine and things were going to be okay and for Kurago that was enough.

"You had me worried!" He was completely ignoring Tiah but not to be rude. He was happy that Dia was fine and he didn't have to storm the castle to rescue the princess...err. prince in this case. The orange bulky lion was sure he wouldn't get too far with so many warrior type lions that made up the pride. After all, Kelda had once warned him about this pride and told him to be careful.

"What in the hells are you doing hanging around such a feisty pride? And.." He looked toward the female and lifted a brow. Oh, right , he'd been so rude not roping her in to the conversation.

"Sorry. Who are you? You and Dia are friends so ... if that is the case I suppose you're alright by me. Kurago is the name." He offered his name feeling it was safe now.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:29 pm
"Kurago, this is Tiah." As he spoke he gave his friend a nudge, as if to remind him of the girl he had spoken about before. His purple gaze settled on the both of them as he sat himself down and smiled. It was so nice having them here together like this.

"Tiah, this is Kurago. He's a friend of mine and is no trouble at all." He wanted to make sure she knew that he wasn't going to bring any drama here, at least he knew his friend better than that.  

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:34 pm
"Kurago." She repeated slowly. Interesting. His colors were very flamboyant but he seemed well over all. She sat herself down beside the two males and looked them both over with a cheeky grin.

"So, you guys are friends." She wanted to help cut the silence. Her red eyes drifted off toward the landscape before them before she spoke again.

"So what brings you so far out here? Did you come just to find Dia?" Or had he come for another reason?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:16 pm
Pandorus Sphinx

Kurago gave Dia a look like he was crazy before things slowly started to turn in his head about the subtle signals. The big orange lions eyes widened and he nodded as if he knew all about Tiah.

"Oh. Yes. Tiah - nice to finally meet you. " He gave a curt nod of acknowledgement to the female feeling his friends need for him to play along.

"Unfortunately yes . That is why I am here to look for this dumb idiot," He was joking of course. "I was not sure if he'd been captured by this pride or if he'd been up to something or .." Oh yeah, he should be talking about him probably there to see this girl he just heard about, "Or to meet up with Tiah..." Hopefully that sounded believable.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:28 pm
Oh boy, Kurago was as crazy as ever. Still, he was shaping up to be a very loyal friend. This made the pale lion happy. Having other companions was never a bad thing and the bright orange lion kept things exciting. He was so eccentric and full of mystery.

"So, I'm really that helpless to you?" Dia couldn't help but laugh, in truth he had no idea what Kurago though of him, but he was starting to get a better picture talking to him like this. It was pretty endearing to say the least. It was nice feeling like he cared.

"Oh, I'm fine. You don't have to worry about me being here or harmed. Tiah's got my back."

As he spoke he smiled at the rusty female beside him. He felt a pace in this moment, having his best friend and the female he liked sitting so closely together. It was like both of his worlds had begun colliding into one another for the first time ever, the experience was interesting to say the least.

He wasn't sure if Kurago remembered how he met Dia in the first place. Dancing over his overwhelming emotions about a female he fancied. Well, that female was sitting here now. He hoped the orange male could put the pieces together.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:52 pm
As the two males spoke the rusty colored lioness sat back and listened, both ears propped and alert. She wasn't sure she understood all of it, most of it had nothing to do with her, but still she listened. It was nice seeing Dia this way, he seemed so relaxed talking to Kurago again. Her red eyes narrowed as she smirked under a small sigh.

"Sure." She rolled her eyes at Dia's comment. Yes, she was here and would protect him while he learned the lay of the land, but at some point he was going to have to learn to take care of himself. She wasn't always going to be able to be his shield.

"Kurago-" She interjected.

"Will you be staying long?" The question was harmless. She just was trying to figure out a timeline for this little randevu. She needed to meet with Sia soon.

"If you two are going to catch up I might head off, I have a few things I need to take care of. Family matters, you know how they can be."  

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:24 am
Pandorus Sphinx

It was a relief to hear that Dia was okay and that his worries had been for nothing. Kurago wasn't about to say it in front of Tiah but he had been worried this pride may have done something to Dia. A lioness with in the pride had warned him that the lions of the outlands were scrappy and itching for a fight. Dia was a big dumb marshmellow and Kurago couldn't help but want to make sure he didn't get his butt toasted.

What if he'd gotten injured after all.

"Oh.." He said to Tiah, "Well maybe a little bit. Maybe an hour? Uh.." He thought about the fact she was leaving and decided maybe it was the for the best so he could have a real conversation with Dia. He couldn't tell if she was being extremely thoughtful in knowing the two may want to talk in private or if she really did have family matters. What ever the case, Kurago was grateful for the privacy offered.

"Well thank you.. That .. is nice of you. I hope that what ever family matters you have are okay." The corners of his mouth twitched to a shy smile.  
[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games