[PRP] Tour of the Pride?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:05 pm
Mgbamizu decided today he would take his new brother around, to show him the ropes! The male had been so excited to finally meet a rogue, he was finding himself sticking to the incoming Aguus' like glue. After all, not everyone was happy about the sudden arrival. The poor new guys needed someone to back them up.

Qamar blinked when Mgbamizu barged into the den, insisting on getting shown around. "Really, I think I can manage..."

"No! There is so many you need to meet still. Come on!'

A shake of his head, Qamar tried to disagree.

A familiar scent entered the air. His golden eyes turned to where he expected the dark shadow to enter. "Isithunzi" He purred quietly, forgetting the green male for a moment to wait for her entrance.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:08 am
Isithunzi did indeed enter from the shadows, it helped to be near pitch, red eyes dotted in the blackness as she smiled to her mate and her new future 'brother-in-law'. She thought that as long as she was becoming Mgbamizu's mate, she should learn to get along with the new Aguu's which wasn't going to be a problem for her in her mind, these new pride members meant new blood and new stories and she was always up for that.

Approaching her mint mane'd mate she rumbled happily and gently bumped her head to his in greeting. "Hello to you too, dearest." She smiled, not in her life would she imagine she'd get to call her childhood sweetheart dearest after their brief split and then she looked to newest Aguu with a warm and cheery expression.

"And hello Qamar, enjoying yourself in the pride so far?"

KasaiLoki

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:10 pm
Lightning Shadow X

Qamar watched as the two lions interacted. How love sick the male appeared to the female made him shake his head. Must be a new thing. he mused. He had been around a lot, and very rarely did couple continue to act like that after a long relationship.

Little did the former rogue know, that the two had been together for a while. It was just recent that they decided to lock it in for good.

His ears perked towards Isithunzi, a small smile on his maw. “Oh, hello Isithunzi. It’s quite…different.” He started, unsure how to really respond. “Mgbamizu here is wanting me to be shown around, but, I think I should get more acquainted with the…the uh…Aguu family first?” Perhaps meet more of his brother and sisters, as they seemed to refer themselves as.

“And I disagree!” Mgbamizu countered. “Qamar has time to meet them a little later. We can show him around, you never know what might not be there tomorrow, right?” The incident of the rockslide came to mind for the male. What if they couldn’t show him to a nice place due to an event like that? Then he would never get to see it!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:49 pm
Isithunzi just smiled warmly as she stood beside her mate whilst watching Qamar, glancing back and forth between the males as they spoke to one another whilst enjoying the fact she could stand so freely next to Mgbamizu. Even with the quiet worry she had about his mother...but that could come later.

For now she could enjoy socializing without that worry.

"Mgbamizu has a point, the Aguu family aren't going anywhere and it's best you get associated with the land if you're going to live here, don't want any youngsters showing you new bloods up." She said with a small smile before stepping away from the brown and green male to lead the way.

KasaiLoki

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:02 pm
Lightning Shadow X

Oh, go figure she would be on his side! Qamar could argue with one lion, but two? And one being a female at that. The former rogue was at wit's end!

With a defeated sigh, the male finally agreed. "Okay. I don't think I can win this otherwise." He flashed Isithunzi a smile. When she stepped away, he glared at Mgbamizu. Obviously he blamed the male for this.

"You'll thank us for this later!" He grinned, following Isithunzi and ultimately Qamar out of their family den. "I think we should head down to where we keep the herds. So he knows where to hunt when called upon." Mgbamizu suggested. Oh, more lions to the pride mean more hunters. For Mgs, that was the best!

"Or we could just turn around..." Qamar suggested quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:45 am
Isi wasn't a dense lioness, she couldn't be due to being a hunter and she quickly caught onto Qamar's fidgeting as a few steps ahead she paused and watched the green male with a faint frown of concern...maybe this was all too much for him to start off with? Her ears flattened thoughtfully as she turned to gently bump her head against Mgs.

"Actually...what if we take him on a tour of the Aguu's territory first, the whole pridal grounds might be a bit too much and he's probably come a long way and needs the rest before any big exploration." She smiled lopsidedly, it might mean bumping into Mgbamizu's mother but it was the comfort of his and incidentally her new sibling that mattered in the long run. Watching her mate curiously to see what his answer would be.

KasaiLoki

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:57 pm
Lightning Shadow X

Mgs stopped when Isi bumped her head against his, giving the female a questioning look. He turned his attention to the newly joined male, frowning as he noticed the shuffling he was doing.

He could take a hint. They'd get Qamar out in about soon enough! "I think that would be good. Best to know the area. I don't think Itiri would have the new members start hunting so soon anyways." Mgbamizu waited for Qamar to catch up, before flashing a wide smile to him.

"So, Qam! Can I call you Qam?"

"I...prefer Qamar."

"Er---right, Qamar it is! Let's go this way. It's much shorter...so then you can get back to the den." After, maybe Mgbamizu and Isithunzi could spend a little bit of alone time together. He had a feeling his mother would be creeping on their personal life soon, so one had to take advantage when they could.

The green male nodded. Okay...He could handle a short tour. Maybe early one morning he would leave the den before the enthusiastic male awoke, and go on his own exploration.

"We got to get you reacquainted to the Aguus as well, Isi." He joked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:37 am
Isi smiled in a faintly sympathetic manner to Qamar, she was more laid back but she found Mgbamizu's energy endearing - it's partly why she adored him in this death reveling pride. Not to say she didn't also praise the God of Death, but life was important too.

And she looked forward to her new life with Mgbamizu.

"Yes I suppose I should get reacquainted, it's so rare we get to meet all the families at once this has been quite the venture." She smiled to her mate before glancing to Qamar as they walked. "So what do you think of the Caldera so far?"

KasaiLoki

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:43 pm
Lightning Shadow X

Mgbamizu nodded. "Indeed. And uh...there's the small issue of...letting mother know." He knew it needed to be done. Sooner, rather than later really! but his mother was off caring for some sick lions, so it wasn't as if he could do it now.

"Wait." Qamar spoke up. "You haven't told your parents about you guys yet?" The galaxy pelted male stared at the duo, before addressing Isithunzi's question. "Shouldn't that be done...before...you know...moving in?" Maybe the N'ezi-ozu was different?

"It's...nice...It's definitely different than what I am use to, but I think with time things will start falling into place." At least, the former rogue hoped so.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:47 am
The lioness' ears flattened in faint embarrassment at the mention of having to talk to Mgs' mother and she smiled lopsidedly to Qamar as she stood beside her mate with a sense of pride and adoration.

"Mgbamizu's mother is...the reason we hadn't solidified our relationship till recently," She looked to her mate and gently nuzzled his cheek. "We think it'd be better she find out now since we're adults and can make our own decisions."

KasaiLoki

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:54 am
Lightning Shadow X
fin!

Qamar shook his head. "Good grief. You guys act as if she is a pretty bad lioness." He commented, shaking his head. He had yet to meet all the Aguu members, but he was sure he would've remembered someone like Mgbamizu's mother if he actual met her.

"Exactly. Besides, now that she has uh...you guys here," He glanced at Qamar with a grin. "She might be focused on your love life than ours." It was unlikely. No matter how much new blood joined the lands, Mgbamizu would still be her only son.

"We will tell her soon. She should be home any day now." Ah, but enough oh that talk.

"Let's round the corner here...there's just a bit more to see before you can be considered an expert Aguu." Mgbamizu joked, headbutting Isithunzi before continuing forward. He would start reciting the words in his head what to actually say to his mother...oh, how he hoped it would go well.  
[IC] N'ezi-ozu Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games