[PRP] Broadening the Horizons [Myrnh x Datura]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:13 pm
User ImageIt was a cool, foggy morning. Much of the pride slept, but sleep hadn't found the pale lioness the prior night. Myrnh had been unstill, mind busy with thoughts and considerations. She had been in the pride a while, now. Enough to get a feel for how things works. Enough to get a desire to stick a paw in the mix.

Not in what her brother was doing--reaving was not for her. There were more ways to get a foot up that were better suited to her tastes.

At her side, her venomous companion slithered along with her steps, wordlessly casting a curious eye up towards the lioness every now and then. Myrnh hadn't stated where they were going. She had only left the den she and her brother shared with a pointed determinism.

"Priestess Datura," Myrnh said towards the entrance of a den where she had gathered that the priestess could be found. "Might I have a word?"

There was a reservedness in her voice that Veda hadn't heard very much from the lioness that was, more than not, rather ill-tempered. It put a crease in the serpent's brow as it wound its way up the freeborn's forelimb, curling around her shoulder comfortably.

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:21 pm
oo DeD

User Image
It was obvious where Datura lived. Her den was surrounded by racks all hung with herbs and strips of fabric pulled from some beast or other, usually, these things would have been drying in the sun but here on this cool foggy morning they were absorbing moisture and as her name was called the bright green lioness frowned. “You’ll have to come back later I don’t have anything for sickness or aching bellies or to do away with your litter right now.” She growled.

The illness the pride was under was causing her to have an amount of work she could just about keep up with although her new apprentice was helpful and she had managed to borrow a few thralls, half the time they fetched something useless back with them if they could find anything at all. This meant she wasn’t her usual sassy self and her tone was one of short tempered sleepless nights.

The lioness paused and gave a sigh. “I may have a little something if you can wait for a moment. This damned fog needs to lift before all of these herbs just wither away to nothing.” She hissed whipping her tail about.

Syrius Lionwing

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:24 pm
As Datura spoke, Myrnh let her eyes trace over the collection of plants and fabrics. "It must take a good amount of care to do your ingredient gathering," the lioness mused, more a passive thought than an intentional start to a conversation. But, after the green lioness finished speaking Myrnh turned her eyes back towards her.

"Oh, no, you have me mistaken," she started. 'Be polite,' her brother's words had been. For what it was worth, Myrnh was doing her best (which was considerably more effort than she usually gave towards being kind to others), but it was hard to entirely eliminate the acidity her voice usually held. More often than not, Myrnh spat her words rather than speaking them.

"Word gets around about the word you do, Priestess. And not just of the healing salves." Sure, healing others had its uses, but even since she was a young rogue Myrnh had been interested in the other parts of a priestess's work. Poisons came easily—har and her brother's serpents helped in that regard—and the pride's affinity towards the mystical beliefs seemed a niche she could fit into.

"I was wondering… well hoping, really, if you would be open to teaching a stranger your craft?" Her eyes moved to scan the horizon. "With all the strangeness going on around here nowadays I imagine you could use the help."
Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:48 am
oo DeD

“Yes it takes a lot of time. Drying a hide can take weeks depending on how wet it is, herbs are easier..” She trailed off and looked at the other lioness, a brow raised. Perhaps she was making a good impression around the pride as this was the second lioness to come and ask to be her apprentice. She didn’t mind of course, new priestesses meant that she could spread the load, and the load really needed to be spread at the moment.

“I’m sure Ciro has spread many rumours about me. Most of them are true.” She smirks, while she could heal with the best of them she was really best known as a poisoner. No one crossed her for fear of waking up dead, or at least plagued. She hadn’t poisoned anyone for weeks, since this damned, natural plague had hit the pride. It frustrated her but deep down looking after her pride was her main source of, well, pride.

“You understand it will not be easy yes? I will run you in to the ground, you won’t sleep much, this damned plague, it is keeping me very busy.” She rumbled. “There is a lot to learn and it isn’t just the ‘fun stuff’” She chuckles a little smirk lifting her maw.

Syrius Lionwing

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff