Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:00 pm
User Image

It hadn't taken long for word to spread to her about the Bahari'mtoto. Brew Mistress hadn't been surprised, though. Peace was fragile at best and never lasted, the inherent nature of lions. All things came to an end, and the truce was no exception. Or perhaps it was weak leadership.

Still, she found herself wandering to not the Bahari border but the western border, gathering herbs and such. None had to do with the Insanity Brew, as not everything she did was related to that. There were many things she made, some to simply have a good time and release inhibitions, and others to help remedy various pains and ailments unrelated to the other two brews. Today was about the healing factors, and one plant in particular only grew near the border where jungle met grassland met river.

The only problem was that it put the dark lioness a bit out in the open when she stepped beyond the trees.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:53 pm
Andranis

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ciro...didn't know where he was. That was a first. He had already been 'released from treatment' from the two healers, and had sent his small group ahead to scout. With the three of their abilities together, he knew they could handle themselves. He wouldn't be gone for long, just enough time to clear his mind, and figure out what the hell happened a few nights ago.

His wounds were still on the mend, but they still hurt. Every step he took, he found the injury stretching. He finally decided to slow his pace, maybe that would stop the constant pull on the cut skin. Then again, if he needed to revisit the healer's pride for some...more attention, he would happily do so if it was seeing those lovely ladies again.

The Captain sighed. The scent of this new land was different. He was on edge, per normal, and it visibly showed for the male. He usually hid it so much better.

Golden eyes scanned the area, wondering who could be lurking nearby. His wandering gaze didn't last long. He spotted a female not too far in a small clearing. Well, well, well. What do we have here?

Ciro began moving towards her, eyeing her with interest.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:03 pm
For a short time, Brew Mistress had been absorbed in her task. She only looked up when she heard the grass rustling, and immediately jumped back, on the defensive. So long she had been in the protection of the pride, she had forgotten what it was like to interact with strangers out by the rogue lands. It spawned the wariness with which she eyed the male, paws shuffling. "Where are the Patrons when I need them...?" She hadn't even taught an apprentice how to make the brew yet, properly! What would happen if something happened to her?!

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:25 am
Andranis

Ciro wasn't sure what kind of reaction he was expecting from the lioness, but the quick jump back caused him to chuckle.

He paused, no longer approaching the female. The Captain sat, paws up to show he meant no harm. (Even if the male wanted to fight, it probably would not be his best intentions to do so while healing.)

"I don't think I have ever wandered into this place before." Ciro said thoughtfully, watching the darker female. "Where am I?" There were scents around him, meaning either a large number of creatures resided here mutually, or it was indeed a pride's land. By how the female asked about the patrons, Ciro assumed it was the latter. "And what is it you are doing?" He eyed the various herbs on the ground she had been picking. Ah his ears slightly perked in interest. He grew accustomed to consuming a few plants the last few days. He wasn't sure what she was picking was what he had been given.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:09 am
While she didn't fully relax, keeping her guard up, the lioness at least stopped being bristled at the strange lion. "You're near the sea." She wouldn't tell him there was a pride here - All the better for the eyes in the jungle to keep a watch on him if he decided to investigate. She spared a glance at her herbs, carefully moving them to her bag. "I'm making a pain-dulling brew. It's what I do." Brew Mistress wouldn't tell him, either, about the insanity brew.

It was only then, after he had sat, that she looked him over. There was evidence of injuries, to trained eyes, and was she imagining the visual signs of ache? She could have been, it wasn't unusual for the lioness to partake in her own brew once in a while. "Who are you, and why are you here?" It was probably best to get to the point, wasn't it?

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:48 pm
Andranis

Near the sea? Oh that was so vague. Ciro lived near the sea. He enjoyed the crashing of waves against the cliffs, especially with a certain little thrall nearby. A frown showed disappointment as his answer. Maybe he should try a different approach?

His ears perked at the brew. "Pain-dulling?" his shoulder did ache, as did his muscles. His nose twitched, as if he tried to see if the brew was familiar in scent. It appeared different than what the other pride offered him.

"I am Ciro," the lion purred, rising to his feet, approaching the Brewing lioness. Maybe he could get a little closer to her (literally), to try and figure out who she was. She seemed to be alone, which made the situation all the more perfect. "I am here for no other reason than my wary paws have led me here." He admitted, eyes lighting in amusement. "But it seems they may have brought me here for a purpose." He stared right at her, his gold eyes diving into the sea green ones.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:57 pm
It was as familiar a reason as any. After all, Brew Mistress and her mother had wandered to the lands much the same way, simply meandering along in life with Funny Face at their side. Still, she didn't entirely trust this lion, or his intentions, in much the same way there were lions in the Kizingo'zaa she might not trust as far as she could throw them. Inclining her head, she said, "Call me Brew Mistress." She nodded to her bag, drawing out the bowl, mortar, and rock she used to make brews in. "Making things like this is my skill, and from your interest, you look in need of it." She made no immediate comment about how close he was getting, trusting the Patrons to be ever watchful.

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:30 am
Andranis

"Brew Mistress?" He frowned at the name. That wasn't a real name. That was like him calling himself Crow to any male that tried to gain access to the Stormborn. He didn't question it however, instead, just shrugged it off.

"Let's just say the past few days have been a little rough." The Captain said with a frown, glancing at her brewing tools.

Putting aside his normal behavior with the females, Ciro sat. "Do you have any of that pain-dulling brew handy that you might be able to part with?" He questioned. Some things were a priority in his mind. Keeping healthy was something he needed to be mindful of, especially if he wanted to make it home with the three adolescents in tow.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:11 am
"Not at the moment, but I can make some..." A part of her wanted to demand a price, but another wanted to simply help. She settled, starting to work on her brew without much more contemplation. The want to help had won the internal battle. When she finally finished it, having added water from a gourd in her bag, she pushed the bowl toward Ciro, "Drink this. It'll help with the pain."

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:26 pm
Andranis

Ciro watched curiously as she prepared the brew. What an intriguing concept. He tilted his head when she pushed the bowl towards him, frowning. He lowered his head to sniff the mixture. He took a few laps at it with his tongue, quickly consuming the brew, before he pushed the bowl back to the female.

"Thank you," The lion said, bowing his head towards the pride female. Hopefully what she gave him was indeed something for pain and not something else. Time would only tell.

"Anything I can do to repay you for your...generosity?" The male asked, a hint of a smirk on his mind. He had one idea in mind, but somehow he didn't think the female would go for it.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:18 pm
At the question of payment, Brew Mistress looked at the sky in thought. Nothing came to mind immediately, and she was about to tell him to just leave, when she noticed some of the marks on his body. She closed her mouth again, thinking now as she stared intently, before finally saying, "Tell me about where you came from. You don't have to name the place, just tell me a story about it." It was fitting, as the pride headed back for its roots in collecting stories and songs.

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:15 pm
Andranis
Fin?

Ciro watched her gaze to the sky, his own eyes flickering towards it for a moment before back at the female.

"Tell me about where you came from." No join me for an evening? Well, that was the pits. Ciro was a bit taken aback by the question he almost hesitated with his answer. But...it was only fair, right?

The Captain nodded briefly. "I don't have much time to talk of it," yet he had more time for other actions. "And I am not too sure where to actually begin with it." The Myrsky Syntynyt had so much history.

"I guess we can start with The Land born from the Storm...."  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas