Reply [IC] N'ezi-ozu Lands
[PRP] Bag Him (Kione x Afya x The Hole) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:39 pm
His ears perked up as the vines fell down. Kione certainly didn't need to be told twice, but still, he took a moment before grabbing it to quip, "You're not going to fall in here like last time?"

It took some doing on his part. Climbing was just as difficult for him as jumping, but hey, at least he had footholds to stop himself from falling back down. After a minute or two of grunting and heaving, he dragged himself up and out of the hole, before flopping on the ground beside Afya.

With a scowl, he turned his head over to her, "Seriously though. A hole? Really?" He clucked his tongue, "I'm expecting a thorough cleaning job, by the way! Dirt takes forever to get out of white fur."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:46 pm
Afya was almost impressed by how much effort it took for Kione to drag himself out of the hole, and then realized she was equally unimpressed by how hard it was for him to climb up the side of the hole. Well, she'd have to take him out hunting or something to get him exercising more. While she liked her fluffy white grump, Afya wasn't the type to allow anyone to settle when they could achieve more with themselves.

Kione was in for a rough time, but since he agreed so easily to her marriage proposal, she happened to think he liked it.

"It brought back fond memories!" she teased with another laugh. The dark lioness stood up, knocking her tail against his nose to try and encourage him to drag himself off of the ground and get moving. "You know it was the most fun you've had all day..."

Chuckling, she added, "You're not getting cleaned if you don't hurry up. Let's go home - afterwards I guess I'll go mingle with the rest of your family." She supposed it was the proper thing to do, considering she would now be joining it.

She was now about to be a member of the Nganga family.

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

[IC] N'ezi-ozu Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas