Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Gift of a Sleeping God - What Fate Befalls Her? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:31 pm
Keiko had run off. She listened to Sucellus for a bit, then decided he wasn't talking to her and left to explore the 'pretty forest'. It was all I could do to keep up with her, but when Ulla called for us to leave, it felt like I had just started chasing after her, and I didn't feel like I spent any stamina doing so.

As I was thinking that, I finally caught up to her. Keiko was giggling like a madwoman - apparently, she thought I was chasing her. "Come on, it's time to go home."

"But we just got here, silly!" Keiko laughed. It seemed as though the time-dampening effects of the Fairy Realm were affecting her more than me, if not the others as well.

"Ulla's got her mission, she's already done what we set out to do," I explained. Keiko sounded downhearted at this news, but she looked as happy as could be. When I turned to walk toward the exit, she hopped on my back asking for a piggyback ride in between giggling fits. She didn't feel that heavy, so I ignored it and made my way for the exit. Keiko waved goodbye when I did, and then we followed Ulla out.

The second we returned to our world, my legs gave in and I crashed onto the floor in a way that made it look like I tripped. My entire body ached, like I'd gone through some kind of strenuous exercise, and my head hurt like crazy, almost like a migrane. I tried to just lay there and rest, but there was a lot of dead weight on my back, making it hard for me to breathe.

"Get... OFF!!!" I roared a lot louder than I meant to, twisting my body with what little strength I had. I was somehow successful in getting Keiko off, and that push gave me a bit of vitality back, allowing me to get up to my feet. My head hurt too much to think about how different my body felt now compared to the way it did in that place.

I started to try to help Keiko stand, but it was like pulling an anvil. She didn't move at all on her own. "Just kill me," Keiko moaned, not having any stamina left whatsoever. I knew she was exaggerating, but she certainly sounded serious.

"Sorry about this," I said to Ulla and Leon, letting Rala out of her ball. She could sense our suffering beforehand, thankfully, and teleported us back to our room the second she was out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:03 pm
Kaya followed Ulla out of the gate after her conversation with Sucellus had come to an end and walked with her back to the Pokemon Center. When she decided to plant the seed inside the origami flower she held so dear, he smiled when a tiny pulse of energy came from the flower. The seed seemed to already be feeding upon the emotional energy already tied to the paper construct. "It looks like you've already got a good start on getting that seed growing. Let's head back to HQ for now. Keep that seed safe and take care of it. When we can tell if it's growing, we can come back to Sucellus." He told the girl, pulling out his SNAG and, after a few moments of pondering, he recalled how to call for Claydol with the device and signaled it to come pick them up. Before long, they'd be Teleported back to HQ relatively unchanged, save for a few hours worth of time spent in another world.

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out