[prp] feeling blue (brietsoph)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:48 pm
"Here you go~" Fela finished her carving and made a ta-da gesture. "Eat up, sweetheart, you look thin."

I always look like this, Sophrosunth protested gently, though his stomach rumbled nonetheless. He wouldn’t be as small as, say, Macuith, but he ran on the thinner side and that apparently triggered Fela’s need to feed.

"Well, if you're going to take an hour to eat as usual, I'll head out. Got some time in records to make up." She gave him a look. "Don't be solitary while I'm out, now."

The blue made a humming, non-committal sound and nudged her towards the building with a small wave of affection. I will share it, then. Go on.

Sophrosunth willed himself against simply chewing and swallowing the meat then and there; it would be perfect to use them for a social snacking instead. Family, as usual, was on his mind for socializing, but it occurred to him that he needed to branch out just a little bit, before his siblings called him out on his hovering. It took him a moment to mentally search out, but eventually he made contact. Brother Brieteth, would you like to share a meal with me? It is fresh! And, well, not nearly enough to satisfy even a snack’s worth for an adult, but still!

demon_pachabel
fixed it up a tiny bit if that helps!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:20 pm
Brieteth had been out on his ledge, an absolute mess. If one could call what he was doing sunning, it would have been a bit of a stretch. Certainly, he was laid out and basking in the sunlight, but his attention was on his beloved E'mel who was playing around with the repairs on some instrument. Their bond was full of the blue's utter anxiety, every nervous thought shared openly while his rider quietly smoothed them down and offer wave upon wave of love.

It only kind of worked. Certainly, he was calm but he wasn't relaxed.

What has you riled up today, buddy? the redhead asked, looking up from his task and into the murky grey-yellow eyes of his lifemate. Brieteth warbled uncomfortably. Certainly, all of the interaction he was getting was good for him. He'd met a baby brother, mother had fussed oh so much over him and well....everybody was acting like he was making them proud.

They're going to realize I'm a fraud and - he barely shared the thought when two things happened. One, E'mel quickly shut that line of thinking down. Second, another had reached out to him, causing him to kreel like a cat being activated from their nap and turning his perpetual look of worry out into the Weyrbowl.

Oh, Sophrosunth! I could never take your meal from you! Brieteth replied, his usual glum and worry lacing every word as he shifted, trying to find where his little brother had taken up. Are you lonely? Is everything okay? then came all of his concern. Oh, was he missing the point?

He managed another huff and puff of worry before E'mel crossed their weyr to thump an open palm on his lifemate's rump. Are you going to join him? Does he...want me to?

Oh, he was just so bad.

medigel

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:16 pm
Sophrosunth was...not expecting the level of sudden anxiety in his response and blinked. I am alone, yes! I was hoping to spend some time with my big brother, he said agreeably. If you aren't hungry, may I sit with you and eat and talk? Or, well, um, it would be more you coming to sit with me since I can't fly, but! I would love to have a chat. If you aren't busy?

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:44 pm
Deep breaths, buddy. Keep with me, E'mel was sitting nose to nose with his lifemate, making a dramatic show of inhaling and exhaling while the blue trailed along after in mimicking the action. Brieteth leaned his head into E'mel's chest with a low kreel, delighting in the attentions he was given to soothe his overly eager nerves. Oh, how would he have survived if his E'mel hadn't wanted him?

Besides the obvious, that he would not have.

What if I'm a pest and he doesn't want to ask me to go away? Brieteth asked his rider privately, and E'mel frowned comically at him. "Never, buddy. He wouldn't be inviting you to come chat with him over his meal if he was just going to wish you away." While the logic was sound, Brieteth still huffed and fussed over it for a while longer before his rider nudged him mentally. With another nervous kreel, Brieteth seemed to calm enough to answer Sophrosunth's plea.

I will bring my meal and join you. Where...where are you?

Medigel

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:44 pm
By the barracks. Would you like to go to the bowl, as there's more room?

Truth be told, Sophrosunth was...intimidated by the number of dragons and people there, but his big brother was already a tight knot of anxiety--it wouldn't do to leak any of his own. Perhaps they could find their own nook?

You must know all the good spots! he added encouragingly. I, ah, still have trouble finding my way around.

demon_pachabel
this one's old so we can drop if u want!

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games