[PRP] Let's See (Niyati/Fsi-Toyo)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:09 pm
Niyati had traveled far away from lands she was familiar with. The rolling plains had turned into lush, thick jungle. So much so that even Niyati could hide being foliage. Her bright pink coat was usually a detriment in hunting, but honestly she liked standing out. She liked the attention being on her, and there were only a few occasions where it was not. Niyati was a pretty lioness, tall and slender, her fur sleek and well-kept despite her wandering lifestyle.

She had only come this far out of her comfort zone in search of someone, though which one it was did not matter. It had been some time since she had seen any of her siblings. Siri'wasii had always been difficult to locate, and Roshan too was a brother she rarely kept in contact with. The last siblings she had seen were Makri and Do'al, but that had been some time ago. Why she felt the sudden need to reconnect with her family, she did not know. Loneliness was a driving factor, because no matter how many lions she met... it wasn't the same as being around her own family.

Crazy and dysfunctional, yes, but they were her's.

For a lot of her adult life she had avoided her family, convinced herself she was better off on her own. Now, she realized just how badly she craved to have some sort of bond. The fleeting ones she made with passing males was nice, but nothing ever seemed to last. Commitments were hard for her to make, and there were a few males she had left heartbroken and defeated when she left them.

After what seemed to be like ages, she made her way through the thick brush to a brief opening with the forest. A large tree had claimed the area, with a small lake touching its roots. The water was deep and murky, the top covered by fallen leaves. Pretty to look at, but she knew that something was likely lurking in those depths.

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:15 pm
Krysin

The dark lion stretched on the ground. One was a lonely number, but one he preferred for the most part. He had been in group of five for so long, the peacefulness he currently endured was almost overwhelming. While Shahidi had given him cubs, the fact there were more girls than boys upset the male. He hadn't tried again with the pale female, not wanting to be disappointed again.

So in the middle of the night, he left the family group. They could handle themselves, and Fsi could find options elsewhere.

Well, at least he could find them, when he wasn't being lazy. Perhaps his luck would change, and something would just fall right into his lap.

A scent entered the air, causing hsi head to perk up. "Ah," His eyes glinted, spotting the bright lioness almost glow in the darkened area. "What a bright thing she is." He murmured to himself, rising to his old feet, stalking towards the female in question.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:28 pm
Niyati was not so naive anymore to expect herself to be alone in this forest. The sounds of life surrounded her, from birds chirping to frogs croaking. However, she did not expect another lion to be so close by. She was upwind of the male, his scent unable to reach her. His coat was rich, but dark, making it difficult for anyone to pick him out of the forest growth.

She was watching the still water, waiting to see it ripple with life that she was surely underneath it's surface when she heard something crack behind her. Niyati's head lifted, gaze scanning over the area until they landed on the male.

The pink lioness stood still, her posture straight, pink eyes focused on the male's form as he approached her. She had become skilled at reading others - there were males she knew she would instantly get along with, males she was determined to get along with, and those that held no interest to her. This male... she could not read, and something about that gave her caution.

Her tail flicked, watching, waiting for him to draw close enough to speak to. "Yes?"

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:42 pm
Krysin

While he was hoping the female wouldn't see her so soon, he couldn't help but smirk when she spoke.

"No hello? An interesting way to greet someone." The male closed in on the lioness, his nose twitching as he observed her in her entirety. He was slowly realizing that pink was a color he needed apparently in his life.

He glanced around, to see if any other felines were hiding in the underbrush. No scents in the air, no appearances only confirmed his suspicion. "A lioness shouldn't be out her by herself. Although," he looked at her body once more. She seemed as if she could take care of herself. "Maybe some exceptions can be made. You appear to be able to handle yourself."  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:51 pm
She smirked, briefly amused by his response to her greeting. Not that it really was a greeting, more of a demand to know what it was that he wanted. That he thought his actions deserved a greeting was by far the most amusing thing to her. "As is trying to sneak up on someone," she countered smoothly. While she did not know the male, he did not seem hostile yet... and she was loathed to completely turn away company.

Niyati had been alone for quite some time, and until she found her family having someone to talk to, even briefly, was a reprieve from her solitude. She noticed his eyes on her, and decided not to say anything of it. Niyati was feeling him out, trying to see just what kind of lion he was. When she figured that out, she'd know how to best handle him.

"That's interesting to say, considering how many lone lionesses are out there. You needn't worry, I am rather capable." Niyati assured the male with another smile. If she was comfortable with him, she'd turn her gaze away... but she wasn't. Her pink eyes remain transfixed on him, reading his every move. "I have been on my own for far longer than I can remember. The pridal life never... suited me."

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:08 pm
Krysin

Touche. The male thought.

"One cannot be too careful here you know." A shrug left his shoulder as he answered her counter almost without a hitch.

He moved closer to her. "Hm. In other parts of the land maybe, but this area is rather secluded. Not many travel out this was, which kind of surprises me that you seemed to cross my path." He listened only half of what she said, picking up a few words such 'on my own'. And she wasn't a pridal lion. That was good, since Fsi wasn't either. The rogue life suited him more than borders.

"You've been out here for a long time eh. Interesting. You don't appear to be a lioness of age." Fsi was older than most.

"Well, then it looks like you got it from here." Perhaps in his older age he mellowed more than what his younger self would have done. His dark eyes shifted, debating to turn around and leave. Ultimately, he decided not too. "Or maybe you don't." He commented. "I can't just leave you here on your word after all. What sort of lion would I be if I listened to everything a female told me."  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:17 pm
"I know," she informed the male, unwilling to let him think of her as some naive creature. She was not like her sister, Siri, who foolishly fell in love with every male she met and allowed them to string her along. Niyati was usually the one who strung others along, allowed them to temporarily fill the emptiness inside of her before she moved on towards her next victim.

She was no innocent.

Niyati stood her ground as he approached her. The steady approach was a little disconcerting, but she was still holding out to see what kind of lion she was dealing with. Then... his colors began to leak out, and she began to see what kind of male he was. "I'll take that as a compliment," she replied coyly, because she was not one to turn away such a nice comment as that she still looked young.

He seemed conflicted, and that alone worried her for a brief moment. She felt her nails pressing against the foliage under her paws, raking gently into the ground. Ah, she was a little on edge too. "I do, and you would be wise to listen to anything a female decided to tell you. We're far more cunning and intellectual than most males." There was something off about this male.

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:28 pm
Krysin

Fsi-Toyo's ears swiveled at the top of his head, listening to the female now. It was only when she seemed to finish her comments, he decided to speak again.

"I don't think so," he disagreed. "You see, lionesses have a tendency to...lie, to get what they want. In this case, perhaps if is you who doesn't want the presence of another lion around. I just can't lie there and take that answer." The male stated.

"So let's make a little deal, shall we. You give me what I want," he purred, nudging the female once he was close enough to do so. He was mindful of her claws on the ground. "And I will give you what you want." Which, he didn't know, but could only assume. The male figured she wanted to be far from him, off on her own.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:36 pm
Her eyes narrowed at him as she realized he was too close to just step away from. His nature had been deceptive enough that she allowed him to linger, and now when she wasn't sure what she wanted with him she couldn't slip away. "Only the truly self-centered think that those around them lie," she purred, voice dripping with venom. She did not take his insults kindly, and that was what they were. Niyati was no less intelligent than any male, and while she could be manipulative that did not instantly make a liar out of her.

He nudged her, and the lioness quickly turned around on him. What he wanted would not be so easily obtainable - and while Niyati was an easy lioness, it would take far more than baseless demands to get anything from her. The pink lioness faced him now, a paw raised to strike at him if he tried to push her again.

"And what is it you want that you think I will so easily give you?" she asked, a deceptive smile still upon her features. Niyati was not a lioness who would be so easily cowed. "I do not even believe you know what I want, or care."

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:51 pm
Krysin

"Ah, but like you, I have been around well enough to know when those do and do not." He noticed the tone of the other's voice.

She had quick reflexes. His dark eyes watched the lingered paw, the smirk on his maw. "Go ahead, strike me if you dare. You are only proving a point that all lionesses react in the same way. No worries, I've seen your reaction enough times to know exactly how this will end." And that was Fsi being the winner, and the female ending up with the short stick in the deal.

"Ah, you see. I won't give you the satisfaction of knowing that. I'll give you the slightest of hints though," Fsi purred out, a paw outstretching towards her lifted one, ready to tango. "You will bend to my every whim though. I will make sure of it."  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:03 pm
Ah, so this was the way it was going to be. An overconfident male though that because of his sex and size that he could have whatever he wanted. Just because Niyati was smaller, and just because she was female. Well, he did not know her all that well, and there was some bite to her bark. "And again, that is very self-centered of you to think so."

The smile that played upon her features disappeared, replaced by a firm frown that showed how she truly felt about the situation. "You don't believe that the way you act makes us react similarly, do you? Such a pitiful, hideous lion you are if you think all your problems are caused by everyone else around you." It seemed there really was one way this would end, but as far as Niyati saw it this male would be leaving with his bloodied head hanging in shame of his defeat.

She snarled at the insinuation, at that false promise he threw at her. "I will not," she promised, and launched her attack.

KasaiLoki

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff