Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:57 pm
Good. She was sleeping.

At least one of them was. Ebbe was finding it harder and harder to get a good rest in the evening, or really any time of the day. He would look into getting something to help with that little problem, but for now, the Monarch's Claw had a job to do. He had already missed the last few days watching his apprentice, making sure she didn't just keel over in her sleep. Now that she appeared out of the woods, Ebbe could return to his normal duties.

A yawn broke through his maw. Oh what a long day it would be. He was sure once Delphi was well enough to stay in her own den, his routine would go back to normal. Sleep (at least, what he could consider sleep) would return then.

The scarred lion walked across the plains. His steps were slower than normal, an obvious side effect of the unrest that was taking over his body.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:25 pm
KasaiLoki

"What are you doing?" The white and rainbow colored female pipped up as she pounced out of some nearby shrubs. She was an early riser most of the time and had been up for a little while on this day already. Tail whipped behind her as she watched him with curious eyes.

"You look tough." Noting the scars that covered his body. "Did they hurt when you got them?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:31 pm
AstoriaFallen

Ebbe stopped. Did he just hear somebody? His orange eyes shifted , looking for the source. He would have thought his tired mind was playing tricks on him, if he didn't see the bright cub bound out from the shrubs.

A couple things crossed his mind. One - where were these cubs parents? Didn't the lions of the pride know they needed to watch their young. This was the second time the male was coming across a young form with no watchful eyes. Ebbe was getting tired of it.

Second. This cub's pelt. Whoa. His head tilted as he looked at her form. Who were her parents? Ebbe was sure he knew everyone in this pride, and none looked anything like this cub.

He frowned at the question. "I am heading to my work. The question is, what are you doing out here alone? Where are your parents." Ebbe never asked questioned. They always came out as a statement.

"The Monarch's Claw needs to be tough. These scars are reminders of my accomplishments. I do not remember the feeling when they were received." He stated gruffly, eyeing the small cub. He needed to get someone else to watch the child so he could do his own work.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:38 pm
KasaiLoki

"Can I come with you?" Curious to know what kind of job this male had, and then blinked at his next question. "I'm not out here alone, I'm out here with you." Stating the obvious to the larger lion with a straight face. Moving closer to him she looked around the jungle and then gave a shrug. "I don't know, do you know where your parents are?" It was an instant response, one that she didn't have to think of. She didn't know either of her parents so it was an honest response.

"You must be really tough then. Maybe I'll be tough like you one day." She would wear scars like that proudly too! Though she had a different rank set forth for her in the pride as she got older, that much she knew already.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:43 pm
AstoriaFallen

"Absolutely not."

Ebbe looked around once again. Surely there was another around. "No. You were out here by yourself before I arrived here. You need to go back to your den, or guardian, or whomever is suppose to be watching you." Why was he arguing with a cub? Maybe Ebbe should just take the day off again. He could speak with Ashiki, let her know what was going on maybe? The normally private lion debated, but ultimately decided against it. No. He would figure this out, get through the day's work, and then go back to his den.

As the cub moved closer to him, he found himself taking a few steps back. "My Parents are dead." He stated with a frown. "But I am older than you, so that is to be expected."

"When you reach adolescence, train hard and maybe you can be tough." The coloration on her was hard to take serious for the Claw though. He shook his head. "Where do you stay at night." So maybe he could take a small detour to bring the cub home.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:15 pm
KasaiLoki

Well, he was no fun.

Giving a deep, unsatisfactory like, huff she twisted her lips and looked at him. "Do you KNOW that? Maybe who I was with just told me to wait and they'd be right back?" It was totally not what happened but he didn't know that. "It's boring in my den though." She wanted to learn stuff!

"I'm sorry yours died, at least you knew them." Though he was right, old age would take them all one day.

"I will train hard and be tough! You'll see." As if she was she was letting him know that he should keep an eye out.

"I stay with my sister Ruka'sabili."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:14 am
AstoriaFallen

"I'm an adult. I can see no one is around. And no right Outlander would tell a cub to stay put. Even if they had," he gave the cub a look. "You did not listen, for you approached me from what appears to be your hiding spot." Ebbe was not amused.

"When you are older you will be allowed to start your training and doing more adult things. But now, you are too young." A frown on his maw appeared at the apology, and mentioning of not knowing her parents. He chose not to reply to that comment, shaking his head.

"Good." He huffed.

"Ruka'sabili?" The Monarch's Claw knew that name. She towed in two young cubs with her, and another adult whom remained Unbranded as she had not done a duel. "Well. I guess we need to go pay Ruka a visit then don't we. Let's go." He expected the cub to show him the way.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:23 pm
KasaiLoki

Not that she had been trying to dupe him or anything, but if she had he wouldn't have fallen for it anyway. Which was good, she liked him already. Even if he seemed annoyed with her. While she was young, she happened to be quite observant, plus with her visions she had every so often it just sort of made her more than what she was.

"Do you know where I live then?" to be honest she had been a little turned around before and hadn't known how to get back and she wasn't about to ASK and basically let him know she was lost in their pride's territory.

"Will I train with you at all?" She was curious to know.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:34 pm
AstoriaFallen

Ebbe frowned at the cub. "I assume you live in the common den." While he knew other pride members, it did not mean he knew where they resided. He didn't even know where Delphi lived.

Wait.

Why was he even thinking about her. Grumbling, the lion shook the thoughts from his mind. "Do you stay alone with your sister, or are there other lions around?" Maybe he could just drop the cub off at the den with another adult, and let them deal with her.

He paused at the question. "Most likely. Only when you are older. If the young prince hasn't taken the throne by then, it will be my responsibility to oversee your training as an unbranded until you rise to the rank you choose." He said honestly.

Sighing, the male started moving ahead, expecting the cub to follow. What was routine if it was always interrupted.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:32 pm
KasaiLoki

Giving a nod she then chuckled. Alone, hah she wished. "I live with my other siblings." Who was to say how many since she never really counted. there was a handful of them all in all though.

"What happens if he takes the throne?" What would this guy do then? She followed along after him.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:35 pm
AstoriaFallen

Yeah, Ebbe was totally going to drop this kid off with another lion once he saw them. They could deal with getting her home. Didn't Ruka report to Katiti? That was two for two if she did. The male had been so preoccupied lately with his own apprentice, knowing where returning members ended up was falling from his mind.

"My Apprentice will take my spot, and will be responsible for training all the new unbrandeds." He didn't want to think of that. Ebbe was not ready to give up his position yet, for one, Delphi wasn't near ready, and secondly, what sort of life was for him when he no longer was needed.

A terrible one, that's what.

"No more questions. I prefer the rest of this walk be in silence."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:58 pm
KasaiLoki
fin?"

Nodding she walked along and could tell he was growing a little more agitated.

"Fine....." She muttered and followed along after him. God's he was boring and no fun at all. Oh well, at least she was on her way back to her family.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas