Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:22 pm
Poof.

This land was...different. There was no wetness in the air, no snow on the ground. Nara only had one thing in mind - she had not been here before. At least, not in this life. The young cub sat in the dusty lands, surrounded by tall grass. She looked around, trying to pinpoint where she was.

The goddess sighed. If it wasn't for that stupid lion taking her necklace, calling her a thrall she would still be in the storm ridden lands. She had met so many there she could call friends. But alas, she felt it in her heart to not stay there. That was the second occurrence with the same male, who knew what could happen with a third.

Nara shifted to lay on the ground. She placed her head on a small paw, her tail curling around her body.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:07 pm
KasaiLoki

Through some sort of divine blessing the little goddess had poofed quite close to a certain God from her past. Van was laid among a tree branch quite close to where the little godling had poofed. He'd seen the whole thing too. One moment there was nothing and the next there was a what one would at first glance think was a mortal cub and that was what confused Van the most. Was this, in fact, a little goddess or was this some kind of god trick played on a helpless mortal cub.

Van was in rare form today not hiding any of his godly features. He was small for a god but average, maybe a little large, for a mortal and lacked the grace a god might other wise possess. So it was no surprise when he very gracelessly half fell, half landed from the branch he was perched. Quickly, he composed him self and padded over to where the little cubling that had poofed. His foot steps were not in the least stealthy as he was not trying to hide his presence from her.

"Hey... Hey.." He called to the little form, "Little magic girl. You okay? Are you a goddess or did you some how make a god mad?"

It had yet to dawn on him that the familiar feeling that was creeping up on him was for good reason. He hadn't seen any of his siblings in years and their faces were not forgotten but Van was pretty sure his siblings were the same age as he was so the fact he was interacting with a lioness cubling that in a previous life was his sister had not yet dawned on him.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:48 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Another God? Nara tilted her head as she took in the other's feature. Either she attracted them, or there were more gods in this world than mortals. The lighter female blinked, staring up at the adult.

"Who are you...bigger magic guy?" She countered, lifting an eyebrow. She looked at herself. Normally she would try to blend in, but if another god wasn't hiding his features, she didn't have to either. "Yep. And you're a god." The wings obviously gave it away. They were not as big as Feather's wings, but she still found herself in awe of them.

"I just...wanted to get away from the land." She said. "I didn't make a god mad." Maybe a mortal, for some unknown reason to her. He had stolen her necklace. Instead of the cub telling Anonymity about it, she had let her emotions bottle up to the point she had just. Poofed. Right here.

"What is this place anyways?" How far was she from the Stormborn land?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:50 pm
KasaiLoki

"I suppose I am a bigger magical guy," Van hadn't thought about himself in this way before but the little cubling was correct. There was a flush in his bright cheeks at that observation. He'd use that again in the future. Than the cub said something quite curious to the god of innocence.

"From 'the land'...." He repeated. "What do you mean by that magical girl? Are you in distress?" He tilted his head.

"Oh . You're in no mans land. There is no pride here only wandering rouges such as my self... Well I suppose I am a god but you know. Oranges and .... oranges."

Van stretched out his back and dug his paws in to the dirt allowing him self to lay down beside the young cubling. It was almost instinct and his posture was quite protective. Some how being at her level made sense to Van.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:08 pm
Alpaca Chobi

"Um...they call themselves the Stormborn. I don't know what their official names are..." She explained. Her ears pinned back as she shifted her own form backwards. "N--no." Perhaps she answered a little too quickly. If it wasn't for that one adult, one Nara didn't know his name, she would still be there in the comfort of the shared den.

"No man's land?" That was an odd expression. Ah, no pride land. "So Gods live out here too?" As many as she had met in the Stormborn, she figured that's where all the deities ended up.

As Van lowered himself to the ground, Nara watched him curious. A lot adults did that to her. She didn't mind them overlooking her.

"What's your name?" She asked quietly, padding closer to the other.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:22 pm
KasaiLoki

It was a wonder with how long Van had been around that he was not familiar with the Stormborn. It was an even bigger wonder he did not realize one of his sons from a previous life lived in said pride.

The god listed very carefully to the young cub as she questioned a few things. Van was silent until she had finished and then offered his name.

"Van'Kal. God of innocence at your service. I'm one of many gods and goddesses out here," He would have puffed his chest out but he was currently laying down and quite comfortable in a fluffy mess of feathers of fur.

"There is the haven on the top of a mountain where you can find even more gods but whats the fun in that. Its better to be on the ground and around mortals in my opinion. Mortals are interesting." He nodded giving all the wisdom he could to this little one.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:30 pm
Alpaca Chobi

"That's so cool!" She cooed. When she thought about it, she had met a lot of Gods. Probably more than she had mortals.

"I'm going to start making a list of who I have met God wise." She grinned. "You make like...nine so far!" Her eyes lit up in amusement. Definitely more deities than mortals. "Ohh. I think I've been there before. It's where I met...Fealty." She liked the other cub. She was small like her, and did not have wings! The young godlet loved seeing the deities without the extra appendages on their back.

"Van'kal. God of Innocence." She repeated. She had heard that term before. Some had used it to describe herself.

"I am Nara...Er...Goddess of Fidelity!" She smiled towards the adult male.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:46 am
KasaiLoki

It was adorable to watch this little cubbin go on about all the gods she'd met. Nine was quite impressive as Van was not sure if he'd met that many. Maybe he had maybe he hadn't; it was a little hard for him to remember all the faces he'd come across along his travels.

Like a flash of lightening he was hit with memories the moment the little cub offered her domain. Fidelity was his sisters domain. Van's jaw slacked a bit and he stared at the little one. Of course he'd thought she was familiar looking and now there was no question about it.

"..." He couldn't manage to find words to say anything. I was likely she didn't remember him at all as he didn't remember much after his rebirth which he could only assume was what happened.

"...F-fidelity ?" Van asked wondering maybe he heard her wrong.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:00 pm
Alpaca Chobi

The lion seemed to go silent, causing the female to tilt her head.

"Um...Yeah. At least, that is what others have told me." She felt herself shrugging slightly. How they knew and she didn't want always a conundrum for the godlet. "I don't really know what that means really," did any young god cub truly know their domain? Perhaps Nara unconsciously portraying it.

"Is...uh...is that bad?" She hadn't heard another falter when her domain was said. Then again, she had never met another out in the rogue lands. Her blue eyes stared at the other, watching his expression. Mkhai had given her the same expression when she had met him. Weird.

"Not everyone calls me by that though, only some. So...if you don't like it, you can just call me by Nara. I answer to both." She tried to give the god a reassuring smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:32 pm
KasaiLoki

The goddesses little voice cut through Van'kal's thoughts. He was still trying to process what had happened but he was pretty sure that Nara wasn't going to be able to answer any of his questions. She didn't even really know how to explain her own domain which was something he struggled with too as a cub. Sympathy for her situation was growing by the moment and it was then he decided he wouldn't tell her who he was. How could he tell her who he was when she was processing everything her self.

The heartbreak that his sister had fell to some awful fate he would likely not know was something he'd put on the back burner for now. His blue eyes were saddened but he tried his best to mask that with a smile as inwardly his heart hurt throbbed.

"Oooh.. no no no ... " He shook his head. "No Fidelity is something beautiful and wonderful. It is the faithfulness a very strong faithfulness to someone. You are the goddess of an unbreakable bond and that is a blessing."  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:45 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Nara listened carefully to what Van'kal said, describing her domain. "Ohhh." Yeah, she still didn't get it. She would when she was older, but there was only so much her brain could process at this time.

"Well...." Nara thought. "Do you wanna play around for a little bit Van? I mean...I don't want to go home right now..." She would probably make Anonymity worry, but she had Gaius with her, so...that should ease the missing of her...right? Who knew when she would return back to the Stormborn lands.

"I mean, if you want to that is!" She knew some of the deities weren't as playful as her, but the God of Innocence seemed to be different than Feathers was.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:49 pm
KasaiLoki

User Image

With a bright poof the god transformed himself in to a cub form and took a play bow. She said play and that was something Van was all about.

"Alright!" His wings spread as he jumped from side to side. "Lets play!"  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas