View Results

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lotk'tar, friends! Welcome to a contest for not only the first cubs to be born into the Vita'alizaliwa, but my first ever breeding! Eeeee!
As such, these cubs are VERY special to me.

If you're not familiar with the pride, I suggest you go and read up before entering~

The first thing you need to know is that the winner must keep their lion in the Vita'alizaliwa.
They will be loved, cared for, and raised to be strong in mind, heart and body.
Please do not enter if you don't intend to keep her a part of the pride!

Still interested? Well, read on then!

This contest will end on July 9! Time is TBD.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:47 am
Let's meet the Family.

Ahri'ok Thornscar
A strict, no-nonsense lion, it was all the more a surprise that he had a romance with a rogue female while on his daily patrols.
Having fallen in love with her, he wasn't able to convince her to join the pride before she disappeared.
When she appeared again, she was on the verge of death and just about ready to give birth...to Ahri'ok's cubs.
Now heartbroken and suddenly with parental responsibilities, Ahri'ok will do his best to give his cubs the best life he can.
While he leaves the cubs in the care of a nanny during his patrols, he doesn't leave them alone otherwise.

Krom'ok
The Middle Child
Owned by Lightning Shadow X
A daddy's boy through and through.
Striving to make his father proud, he's rough and tumble...and a little bit of an idiot.

Akre'osh 'Cree'
The Youngest Child
Owned by Kivras
Cree is very shy and withdrawn, hardly ever starts a conversation, and is VERY softspoken.
While she is not weak by any means, and is fiercely loyal to those who earn her trust, she is a bit of a doormat and doesn't stand up for herself much.
She can't help but feel like something about her makes her father sad, since he can never seem to look her in the eyes.

???
The Oldest Child
Could be Yours!

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:56 pm
How to Enter

Fill out the form, choose a prompt and post it!
If you're having trouble with getting an 'Orcish' name,
I highly suggest this site!
For the 'quiz' part of the entry, please use your own words.
Do not copy/paste from pride info c:

Prompt 1:
What is your cub's relationship with her father? Her siblings? Does being the oldest influence this?

Prompt 2:
You cub learns that her mother died giving birth to her and her siblings...And wasn't a part of the pride! What is her reaction?

Prompt 3:
Your cub has just been summoned by the farseer! What for, and how does she feel about this?

Prompt 4:
Your little brother and sister think that, to surprise your father, you all should wander outside the pride's territory and find a trophy to bring back! Do you encourage this? Think it's a bad idea? What happens?

Prompt 5:
Open prompt! Do what you want!

[color=darkred][b][u]I Have The Strength![/u][/b][/color]

[size=11][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Do you currently have a lion in the Vita?:[/b]

[spoiler]
[b]What does the Pride's name Translate to?:[/b]
[b]What color is seen as a bad omen?:[/b]
[b]Which familiar species are tolerated in the pride?:[/b]
[b]How does a lion earn their Battle Name?:[/b]
[b]What about the Pride interests you?:[/b]
[/spoiler]

[b]Cub's Name:[/b]
[b]Future 'Battle Name':[/b]
[b]Personality Blurb:[/b]
[b]Future Plot Ideas?:[/b]

[b]Prompt Response:[/b]
[/size]

[size=7]By entering into this contest I agree to keep this lion in the Vita'alizaliwa pride.[/size]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:07 pm
Extra just in case  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:51 pm
I Have The Strength!

Username:
Do you currently have a lion in the Vita?: No

What does the Pride's name Translate to?: War Born
What color is seen as a bad omen?: Green
Which familiar species are tolerated in the pride?: Avians, jackals, mane wolves, snakes, serval, ratel,
How does a lion earn their Battle Name?: Battle names are earned through trails or when you splatter an enemy's blood in the dirt in a cool fashion.
What about the Pride interests you?: Well, I'm a pretty big Wow fan XD I'm also a fan of strong, brave, confident characters.

Cub's Name: O'kinde
Future 'Battle Name': Wrathstriker, Madbinder, Wildhammer, Bloodmaw (Depending on rp and storyline)
Personality Blurb: Brave, protective, forward, aggressive, sweet when she wants something, outgoing
Future Plot Ideas?: Becoming a top dueler, Becoming a general or High Warlord

Prompt Response: O'kinde frowned when she found out her mother had been rogue and died giving birth to her and her siblings but she considered it for a moment and it made sense. Clearly, they drained the life force from their mother and she was not strong enough to live through carrying war born cubs. Her father should have known better than to put cubs on a female who wasn't strong enough to handle it. She didn't want to hurt her father so she decided she wouldn't share her feelings about her mother with her dad.

By entering into this contest I agree to keep this lion in the Vita'alizaliwa pride.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:21 pm
I Have The Strength!

Username: Felyn
Do you currently have a lion in the Vita?: No

What does the Pride's name Translate to?: War Born
What color is seen as a bad omen?: Green!
Which familiar species are tolerated in the pride?: Predatory animals and birds
How does a lion earn their Battle Name?: By completing the Om'riggor trial or sometimes by a glorious kill.
What about the Pride interests you?: I really like war and battle based prides, especially when they have an honor flare. Also, there is this. haha.

Cub's Name: Er'gurta
Future 'Battle Name': Stonemaw
Personality Blurb: Er'gurta is a typical older sister: brave, fiesty and bossy. She has no problem telling her littermates (or anyone not old enough to be respected) what they should be doing and how they should be doing it. She can come off a little abrasive at times but luckily, she doesn't let anything get her down.
Future Plot Ideas?: This little cub only has her eyes on blood and glory! I would love for her to make a habit of choosing training/battling over her friends and family so that she grows up to be very tough but more than a little lonely. She would love to be a champion or a general, maybe even the high warlord! Ideally, she won't make it all the way to the most reknown positions, maybe after an accident or another life changing experience she will realize that she needs loved ones to support her too because they are only strong together. It is only a half baked idea but it is essentially a plot to have her knocked off her high horse later on in life.

Quote:
Prompt 3
Your cub has just been summoned by the farseer! What for, and how does she feel about this?

Prompt Response:
Er'gurta growled as she paced back and forth, kicking up dirt from the dusty red soil beneath her feet. This was completely unfair - she had only borrowed the skull mask to show her brother how brave and strong she was!

"I was gonna give it back," the angry scowl on her face faded, briefly, to a worried frown. "After a little bit.."

She glanced behind her at the bushes where she had hidden the bloodguard's bone helm, feeling both a swelling sense of guilt and anger that she was not going to get to keep it just a little longer. Krom'ok hadn't even gotten to see how awesome she looked wearing it! She flexed her little claws against the earth over and over, dragging little lines of anxiety into the clay until her nails were tipped in an orange stain. At last, she glanced away from the bushes and towards the beaten path that would take her to the Valley of the Spirits.

"I guess there's no point in waiting.."

The first few steps along her journey to judgement made her lock her jaw and bare her teeth. She was prepared to to fight about this if she had to! With a playful growl, she jumped at a shrub and grappled a flower by the petals, ripping it away and spitting it to the ground with aplumb. She left the trampled leaves in her wake and pounced forward along her pathway once again, releasing a cub's roar that was half impressive and half totally and absolutely adorable. Yet, the farther she walked and the closer she actually got to the farseer, the more her confidence began to wane.

Stealing was bad. She knew that. She did!

As she paused at the funnel to the valley, her ears went flat against her head and she was almost certain she would not be able to go on. Her front paw picked up to take a step forward and stepped backward instead - she didn't even mean to! Her brilliant red eyes looked over her shoulder in the direction she had come from and direction her father knowingly was. She just wanted to hide under his belly until this all stopped, wouldn't that be okay? For a long moment she thought about it until, at last, she remembered that the Vita'Alizaliwa were brave and strong and fearless.

With a deep breath through her nose, Er'gurta turned her bright eyes forward, set her jaw, and tilted her chin to the sky. She was still afraid but she would meet the Farseer proudly!

By entering into this contest I agree to keep this lion in the Vita'alizaliwa pride.  

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:56 pm
Felyn

I'm not late nope.

Er'gurta is yours!!