[PRP] Deadlift (Fisher/Torin) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:19 pm
"I'm a fisher." Her reply was deadpan as the teen followed the younger man, completely uncaring that her attempts to revive him or drown him or whatever would have resulted in a ruined shirt. Why were people here so attached to materialistic gains, like shirts and shoes? Overrated, really. Fisher squinted her eyes at the boy and his...request. "M'family aren't the wayfarin' type though, we just go out an' get fish and stuff an' bring it back to port. Sometimes one'a my dads gets this wild hair 'bout tryin' to kill a shipfish and we all end up poor for a few sevendays."

They'd never successfully killed one, but Fisher had swum beside one once. It had scared the living daylights out of her and she never spoke of it like something amazing, since she didn't readily want to admit she'd be scared.

Her dads, on the other hand, were never ones to let that story go.

"Also yeah, we sing. Why? Are you...askin' me to sing or sommin'?" Fisher, to her credit, was 100% tone deaf but sang anyway because who didn't like to sing when your family was all shirtless and dancing around a lantern on deck? Music and drinking and laughter and song and why was this tunnel so narrow she was gonna die. It wasn't actually narrow, the tunnels in the Weyr were of proper width that people could move without issue, but sometimes having a ceiling over her head still caused her heart to pound.

Smerdle

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:51 pm
She was a fisher named Fisher. His harper's heart was almost offended by the lack of creativity at play here. And how many fathers did one woman need? Not that he objected to two or three, but beyond that was just egregious.

"You don't have to sing here." They were meant to be working. Singing in these echoey halls would announce to the weyr that they most certainly were not. "In fact, I wouldn't recommend it. But I collect songs, so someday I'd like to hear them."

It was only a handful more steps before they broke out into the dining hall, but Torin didn't stop there, continuing on until it was clear he was actually approaching the kitchens.

"So. This is a far better place to bring those who are shaky on their feet. Plenty of water. In glasses."

houllow

Smerdle

Scamp

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out