Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[PRP] Pouncing Practice (Golka x Chikondi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chikondi wasn't sure where his parents or siblings were he was off on his own crawling through the monkey grass, he had spotted a hare and was trying to figure out how to pounce on it. Which wasn't going so well for him since he still fairly young but he would soon grow to an adolescent and would need to start taking care of himself anyway. He couldn't expect his parents to take care of him forever. He attempted to pounce the small furry creature and missed shuffling his paws in the dirt and grass before he started running after the hare.

He came upon the watering hole in the area and quickly lost sight of the hare unsure where it had gone he blinked looking around at the water and searching for something to eat. He was hungry and still wanted to work on his pouncing skills. Chikondi looked around the watering hole and then went to the water's edge to get a drink. If he couldn't find any food at least he could get something to drink which would make him feel a little bit better. Once he was done getting his drink he walked over to a short tree and jumped up to lay on a low branch.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:34 pm
User Image

The roguelands were as expansive as she remembered, plain, quiet - atleast for the most part - and filled with the odd herd of prey animal. She'd found a herd of such earlier on and decided to whet her whistle with one of the more elderly members as she dragged it towards a tree by a watering hole and began to tear into it. Muzzle covered in blood as she crunched into muscle and bone. So far the journey from home to find her goal had been surprisingly fruitful, she just wanted to spend a couple of days to let things sit before heading back.

Amidst her thoughts she noticed the tiny figure in her peripheri, glancing up briefly at the little figure. A hybrid or a leopard? Hm, hard to tell with it being so young, either way she took another mouthful of meat and simply laid there observing the tiny fellow whilst she ate.

"A little small to be on your own, aren't you?" She inquired.

Midnightglow18

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:45 pm
Lightning Shadow X

Chikondi looked at the lioness and the food and then back to the lioness. "I'll be bigger soon." He said and then looked back at the food, he really needed to figure out how to hunt for himself. "Besides I'm not sure where my parents or siblings are and I gotta learn to take care of myself someday anyways." He rambled on for a bit. "Umm, I'm Chikondi what's your name?" He was trying to remember if his mommy was like this creature or if his daddy was. It had been a while since he had seen either of them so it was hard to keep track of details at his age.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:42 pm
Golka couldn't help but smile at the back and forth to her food before ripping some off the body and tossing it aside for him to take if he wished. Cubs were the only ones that didn't exacerbate her frustration, she had endless patience for them.

"Ah I see, preparing yourself for the future then." She nodded knowingly and took another bite of the meat in front of her. "Strength and Honor, Chikondi...my name is Golka."

Midnightglow18

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:54 am
Lightning Shadow X

Chikondi wanted food, but he also had his pride, he wanted to prove that he could take care of himself if he begged an adult for help. Then he would be proving himself a little cub who should be home with his mother. "Nice to meet you Golka." He jumped down from the tree and went to the water's edge once again. He was mindful to watch for anything that might be able to eat him and he looked into the water to see if he could catch a fish for his dinner. He swiped his little claws in the water quickly catching a medium-sized fish. He grinned so proud of doing something for himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:24 pm
The large lioness merely watched as she lay there chomping at her meal, the crunch of bones of ligaments being torn up by her jaws as she watched the young hybrid out the corner of her eye. Noticing the caught fish, she chuckled just a touch.

"Well done, you're on your way."

Midnightglow18

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:37 pm
Lightning Shadow X

Chikondi grinned he did feel like he was on his way to taking care of himself he wasn't sure where his family was but that was alright he would figure things out for himself and he would find his family when he could. He most likely shouldn't have wandered off in he first place but hey that was ok. This was life and if it was his fate to die and move on to another walk of life then that was what would happen till then he would do what he had to to survive. "Thanks." He said to the big female lioness. They weren't friends least he didn't think they were it wasn't good to trust everyone right off the bat just in case they weren't there to help you. Chikondi was a sweet cub but he wasn't a fool, he knew their world was a dangrous one. "So what ya up to?" He asked the big female when he finished eating his fish and cleaning his face.  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games