Battle Stat || 25
Defense || 5
Roll Needed || 40-100
Rolled || 43
Outcome || win
Experience earned || 6

-----

The beast was here somewhere.

Chrysanthe gritted her teeth as she hunkered down in the kitchens. If she could just catch the thing then it wouldn’t be a problem anymore! What did they call it? An Alinor? The hybrid sighed as she waited in the darkness for her prey. No more would she be losing flour and cakes to these critters! Then as she waited and waited scurrying noises finally caught her attention and the hybrid sprung to life. There! Tossing out the net she had borrowed from Tyri the girl attempted to snag the creature.

Letting out a squeak the alinar darted to the left and then to the right in an attempt to get away from Chrysanthe. However, the girl had prepared for this and so with a final swing she scooped up the alinar. It was actually….cute. Blinking Chrysanthe moved the net so that she could study the creature in the candlelight. As it let out a flurry of angry squeaks the girl found herself smiling at it, “You know...for so many people squealing about you I had expected something ugly or ferocious.” She giggled, a rare moment of cuteness coming from the usually stern hybrid, “But I could see you as someone’s pet.” She wiggled a finger towards the creature which cowered in the net, “I suppose I won’t send you to the butcher’s block. I’ll just release you in some field outside of the city. Much better air there anyways for you.” She glanced about the kitchen before picking up a piece of cheese, “Here something for you to nibble on in that cage. I’ll take you in the morning but for now let’s just settle in my room.”

She just hoped the little guy didn’t escape...now that would be an interesting night!

[300]