• Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:07 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

Theme:Here

..Jackpot..

Dante just watched as Griffon explained the situation, basically giving him no information that interested him. With this, the devil hunter grabbed Griffon by the next and threw him over to the left side of him, resting the Sword of Sparda against his shoulder before heading out,"Then I guess that means I have to do something then before I go to save him again...enoughs enough. Can't let a boy..do a Man's job."
Dante then began to walk away from V and Griffon as he had to get one thing to help him travel around faster.

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:30 pm
V

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I have no name; I am but two days old..."

Just as Dante grabbed Griffon's neck as he choked, "You will new blood bag!!" he shouts as he got tossed away. V looked at Dante when he heads out, he stood up and held his cane, "Two devil huntresses might be alive somewhere," he muttered, Griffon flew and landed besides V, "Nero already rescued the human woman from Artemis before those four men in armor arrived, we don't know where is that blond hair demon is," he informed V that Nero saved Lady. V smiled and he opened a book, "She might be in same situation as that woman," he muttered and head out to search for demon that may held Trish.

"... Just kidding. You can call me V."

OOC:
Darcia Nero DT Nero V

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:07 am

User ImageUser Image
User Image

..Jackpot..

"Then I know what I must do...you get some rest", Dante spoke looking back at his contact for this job. Looking away, Dante continued venture forth toward the city. Within his travels however, he began to think about his past. About his mother. Eva Sparda. He remembered the times when his brother and himself use to fight with wooden swords, playing around as though they were carefree children. With this, death came to the door. The two ran in opposite directions of the house as the young child, Dante hid under his bed. His mother found him as she moved him over to the closet, telling him that everything was alright and that she was going to find Vergil. Unfortunately, this would be the last time the young Dante would see his mother as the sounds of crashing stopped his mother's screams.
Opening his eyes, Dante sighed softly to himself before noticing more demons appearing with red aura walls blocking his exits which only made him only shake his head with a soft chuckle,"Well now...guess it's time for a warm up anyway..lets go!"

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:45 pm
V

V walked around the ruin Altas dealing with lesser demons get in his way, until he reached to open courtyard, he caught the sight of two demons and quickly hide in the corner as he took a peek, one he didn't want to face. Griffon landed on the ground and peek it at the corner, recognized one, "Malphas... Of course, more trouble," he spoken out and he looked at Elder Geryon Knight and Cavaliere Angelo, "Not sure about that one, though. Never seen him before-" his words cuts off from V's cane hooked his familiar's neck quickly and pin him against the wall, he struggled, "-not in the Underworld, anyway!?" he choked and V placed his index finger to his lip to shush him. "Search for the devil sword Sparda. You know where it is...," Malphas said to Cavaliere Knight sounded bit feared, V eavesdropped Malphas conversation, "He told me to leave it be, but I'm afraid it still concerns me. As long as there is a blood descendant of Sparda... I cannot take any chances. Do you understand!?" she demand him, not wanted any descendant of Sparda find the devil sword. V already found it first and use it to awaken Dante, but Nero is currently missing because of mysterious four men in armor, so he won't worried about it. "Find it, and destroy it!" she ordered him to destroy Devil Sword Sparda, if he finds it, "Only then will his reign be truly realized!" she added, wanted Urizen to realized without Devil Sword Sparda, none of blood descendant of Sparda will take any chance to defeat him. The portal by her magic opened and the giant chicken walked through, leaving the two demons at the courtyard. V and Griffon knew it's clear, so V steps in and clanged his cane against the stone ground to get Elder Geryon Knight and Cavaliere Knight's attention. The demon horse neighed and looked at V, the Knight's eletric sword reacted and Elder Geryon reared up and neighed loudly before it's front hoover landed. Cavaliere Knight groaned in annoyance at V, "I see. I know what you are," said V, seemly familiar with Elder Geryon and Cavaliere Knight. He tossed his cane up and grabbed the steel blade, he tapped the cane against his palm, "Don't worry... I'll be gentle," he said softly before he pointing his blade cane at two demons.
Somewhere not far from Dante, Mia and Io were observed the demons and Dante on the cliff, the smell of human bloods are too strong for revenants, thankfully Coco recommend them not to taste fresh human blood because she heard it will drive them mad and keep escapee in the shelter in such force. However, Dante's scent of half demon and half human blood scent is much stronger than human, they highly resist it thanks to gotten use to Echo, Vincent, and Mitsuki's presence, "A half human," said Mia, Io was a little sad about all humanities were wiped out at Atlas, "He may be a survivor, but we have to assist him with our support, before we can give him a purifier and continue our journey," said Io softly holding her Dammerung straight. Mia adjust her purifier and held her Brodiaea by two hands, "Yeah, boosting his strength and his willpower," she replied referred to Artemis Blood Code, Io prepare to use her Eos Blood Code to boost his strength.

OOC:
Darcia Nero DT Nero V

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:42 am

User ImageUser Image
User Image

..Jackpot..

Dante twirled his Sword of Sparda around himself as he quickly swung straight down onto the head of a reaper demon, blood squirting around in a comedic fashion as Dante just kicked the corpse forward to remove his blade from the demon's body. Turning his head quickly, Dante pulled out his pistol quickly as he fire six good shots into the head of a different reaper demon, each bullet flying out creating burnt holes through the demon's skull. This was when he felt a surge of power flowing into him, making him smile softly before thinking to himself,'Well..seems like someone wants me to win...well lets give them a show.."
He could feel the power of strength surging through him as Dante twirled his fathers sword clockwise, swinging it into the body of a Baphomet demon, hitting the large demon straight up into the air before he jumped straight up after it. Once the two met in the sky, Dante quickly spin his blade around his body once again before swinging it into the demon three times before thrusting his blade downward against the demon's head, making it crash into the ground. Still in the air, he placed his blade on his back before pulling out Ebony and Ivory as he turned upside down, falling straight to the Earth. With this, Dante fired endless bullets through his pistols as five more demons get hit with the barrage. Landing on the ground on one knee with the barrels of his two favorite pistols still smoking, the legendary demon hunter chuckled softly before standing up straight and looked around before placing his pistols back into Ebony and Ivory's holsters on his backside. Turning around, Dante continued to walk toward his destined path, trying to find a ride to save Nero.

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:36 am
V

Mia and Io continue to observe Dante for a while, when he left, they looked at each other. Mia pulled out her walkie talkie and she turned it on, "This is Mia, do any of you copy?" she asked to see if anyone can copy. They can hear the beeping, "This is Fenrir, what seems the problem?" Fenrir spoken through the walkie talkie. Mia pressed the button and spoken through the speaker, "It seems this entire town we tried to give the purifier to humans, but they were wiped out, Io and I were encountering demons and half demon," she informed him as she and Io jumped down to the ground level. Io kneeled down and examined bloodless humans, "It's so sad," she muttered and touched it by her fingertips. Louis took over, "Humans were wiped out, and a lot of demons and single half demon. Any signs of Mido and his men?" "Confirmative. No signs of Mido," she response, "D*mn! Well we all keep searching, who knows those four armored men may planned to experiment both humans and revenants, possible demons. Over and out," said Louis replied and end the call. o and Mia pick up their pace and head to next location.
Griffon and Shadow start fighting against Elder Geryon Knight, while V keep dodging the horse and the Cavalieve Angelo's lightning sword. However Elder Geryon manipulate the time, "Weak, powerless creatures," the demon mumbled to the demon familiars as V snapped his fingers to activate his Devil Trigger and summoned Nightmare. Griffon rammed his head at the Geryon, before he flight back, "So? You got a comeback for that?" he taunted Angelo, and fired his lightning bolts. V walked around to avoid take a hit, "'One thought fills immensity...'" he spoken in poet, before Elder Geryon shot time time orb to wide radius, trapping V in. Elder Geryon Knight was trice of speed, so V have to use Shadow to dodge the attack, "This is not the time for poetry! Wait, what does that even mean?" Griffon protested, then asked him, V lost his DT as his hair turned back to black, "Where there's a will, there's a way.... Now let's go!" V replied to Griffon and escaped the time radius. Angelo shot hsi lightning bolt at V by his sword, Griffon spoken out, while he and Shadow continue to attack two demons, "Be careful V! He's got horsepower!" he warned him, "I 'll take that momentum... And send it right back," He replied before the horse suddenly unleash the time power around the courtyard.

OOC:
Darcia Nero DT Nero V Fenrir

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:47 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image

..Jackpot..

As the old devil hunter strolled along through the wreckage of the city, blood dripping off his father's sword, Dante could hear the demons' howling far off in the distance before looking to see something very interesting. What seemed to be a mask on the ground, a lifeless hand reaching out for it in a pool of blood. Dante only blinked a couple of times before walking over to the body. Picking up the mask with his left hand, the devil hunter inspected the strange device before turning his head to the right to hear the howling of the demons grow louder.
...Grow Closer...

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:55 am
V

After the time manipulation was down, V realized about the horse, "The power to control time... That's quite a horse," he commented, before he dodged the Geryon's ram and knight's lightning sword with Shadow's help. "But that would mean it's Geryon! I thought Dante killed it already!" "A rare species, but apparently not quite extinct. Until today, that is," V corrected him about Geryon as rare species. Geryon neighed loudly and shot the orb of time to make it triple times the slower to V's speed, and triple times faster for Elder Geryon Knight. Shadow and Griffon tried to attack the horse, but it's too fast and the knight swing's his sword to attack V, who barely escaped. V snapped his finger once more to summon Nightmare to smash the horse, when it's down, V teleported to Geryon's neck and stabbed his cane against the horse's neck and killed it, sending Cavaliere Angelo flying towards the gate. Angelo slowly got up, V was facing the demon, while Elder Geryon faded. Cavaliere Angelo have no match against human with three demon familiars, so he escaped, V was about to pursue him, but his legs collapse, "V!" Griffon called his name, just as the wall crumbled to collapse the gateway. "I'm fine. I must chase him," he replied as he got up, Griffon flew towards him and flapped his wings around him, "I will leave this to Dante, right now... we have to find that girl, two siblings, and drunk woman before four armored men does," he replied and decide to leave the demon to Dante and focus on finding four freed human hybrids. Griffon continue to flap his wings, "Uhh V, I hate to break it to ya. Those revenants are twice powerful, one I believe to be a leader knocked Nero out, and we don't know where do they come from, they are not from the Underworld because he said he's not a demon. You sir don't have any strength to deal with those men in armor," he remind him about his strength might be not match against Mido. V thought of it, then he look at remains of Geryon as he picked it up, then looked at DMC van, "You said Mitsuki's father was too powerful, so what if he ate Qliphoth Fruit," he asked him about Mitsuki's father, "There was a rumor he might ate the fruit, but we don't know for sure. Qliphoth Fruit might pass it to offspring, making it natural born divine demonic power," he replied about the rumors in the Underworld. V smirked, "If he is alive... I know you two are here," he replied and called out the people hiding in the shadow. Surprised Griffon, with that Mia and io stepped out of the shadow keeping their eyes on V. Keeping their guards up, V scoffed, "Eavesdropping huh?" he taunting them. Mia pointing his bayonet at V, Tell us about Qliphoth Fruit, and what happen to every humans?" she demand the answers from him. Griffon perched to the ground and observe two females, "Qliphoth is the ancient demon tree that nourish the human bloods, the Qliphoth suddenly vanished because not enough human blood. We don't know where it is, but we have the problem already," he explains the Qliphoth to Mia and Io, this shocked two women. V begin to walk away, "Four men in armors took our friend and needed his blood, so-" "... Mido," Io speak softly, V stopped and looked at them, who look shock in their eyes, wondered why Mido came here. Griffon flapped his wings, "Who's Mido?" he asked them about Mido. Mia frowned and lowered her bayonet, "He's a revenant well known celebrity researcher, who has twisted view of evolutions, he's experimenting both Revenants and Lost. He already met Mitsuki and Vincent at our realm, but why your friend," Mia explains to them about Mido, and how Mitsuki and Vincent, the two human hybrids, met Mido. Griffon fly towards Mia as he flapped his wings, "We only know he needs their blood, saying their bloods are stronger than human's blood, so it boost their strength and acts like powerful drugs, from what I heard before Nero was taken," he explains what he saw. Mia and Io looked at each other, knowing the situation will get worse. Io walked towards V and handed him a purifier mask, "Take this, Mido form the alliance with the Queen, there is no telling when she will unleash the miasma," she said to him, V looked at the mask and examined it. V looked at two ladies, "I need six more masks for my friends," he requested, Io blinked and gave him six purifier masks.

OOC:

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:59 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image

..Jackpot..

Walking through the wreckage, Dante walked underneath a overhanging bridge, the wreckage of pavement and rubble surrounding him as he walked without a care. With this, Dante felt a disturbance in the aura around him. It felt cold...but electrifying as he turned quickly turned around and swung his father's blade downward, cutting through a thrown motorcycle completely in half. The two pieces barely missed the Devil Hunter as the two pieces scraped against the pavement behind him a few meters away. Dante looked up from his blade before relaxing his blade against his right shoulder to see a large demon standing there growling at the Devil Hunter. The Son of Sparda only made a slight chuckle before speaking up to the demon,"Is it Halloween already?"
The demon continued to stare at him with glowing purple eyes as only one thing escaped from it's lips,"...Sparda.."
"That Costume Looks a little big...I thought you had better tastes than that!", Dante taunted the demon, knowing that it wasn't no ordinary demon. From what V and the flying chicken had spoken about, there were two demons which had his two favorite women trapped within. Dante stared down the demon as he could see the purple electricity flowing around it's spiked blade. Dante only smiled as he threw the blade back, having the blade touch the pavement softly as he went into a fighting position for speed,"How about I take it in a little..."

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:05 pm
V

"Our world isn't safe place for humans, so it's best for you and your friends to stay out of it, your blood is way valuable to our kind," Mia warned him about entering Vein due to valuable blood. V smirked, "I will keep that in mind," he replied, before two female revenants walked away, and teleported to another realm and warn their friends about Mido's strength. V and Griffon were heading to DMV Van to figure out where could other freed human hybrids might be.

OOC:

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:15 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image

..Jackpot..

Blades clashed as the large demon, known as the Cavaliere Angelo, used it's electricity to try and stun the devil hunter but Dante was too quick. Using his Trickster style, the Son of Sparda quickly dodged the electric attack before jumping up into the air. Up in the air, the old devil hunter swung his father's legendary weapon straight down against the chest of the Cavaliere Angelo, making sparks fly as the piece of it's body flew off of the demon cage. Dante looked to his left to see that the piece of the demon began to spark with electricity as it magnetically attached to one half of the motorcycle the demon threw earlier. With this, Dante looked back at the demon before a humming sound escaped his throat when he saw that his devil hunter partner, Trish was able to be seen within the demon's chest. Dante quickly jumped up high enough to get in range of the demon's chest before stylishly swinging the Sword of Sparda across the demon's chest, making piece after piece fall off. With this, each piece made it to the two halves of the motorcycle before the two pieces slapped together with a loud magnetic smack before driving itself straight toward Dante who was still in midair. Dante quickly pulled the devil huntress out of the demon's dead chest before landing his rear right against the seat of the new and improved Cavaliere bike. Holding the huntress in his arms, Dante looked over over for any cuts or damage on her nude body before speaking with a sly but oddly perverted response,"Whoa, looks like I took in a little too much....you okay?"

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:32 am
V

"So one of them name is Mido, he's a revenant and well-known researchers with twisted view of evolutions. He did experiment both Revenants and Losts," Nico recalled when V explains what he learn from two revenants, "Yep," he confirmed. Nico begin to have a bad feeling about this, "That might have explains why he beaten Nero so easily because he and his men suck Aerith's blood. One human hybrid isn't enough for them because her blood is valuable to them, now they got Nero, he's going to get his blood sucked," she realized what will going to happen to rest of human hybrids. V stood up and exits the van, "I have to warn Dante, Mido might find out," he said as he ran, with Griffon followed him. Nico looked at V go by the door, she shook her head and closed the door, then working on remains of Elder Geryon to infuse with Devil Breaker. Not knowing Lady has woken up.
Trish was a little unconscious and worn out, she can hear Dante asking her, "I've been better," she replied, "Dante... That demon is..."

OOC:

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:59 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image

..Jackpot..

Dante moved her off the bike and down onto the ground, his arms holding her comfortably until her tired body rested against the smooth pavement. When she began to speak softly, Dante moved his hands away, lifting them up to try to comfort her before interrupting her with a soft gentle tone"Shh...don't even think about it..Just rest.."
Dante then got up, brushing his dirty and bloodied hands before walking over to the Cavaliere bike which was standing straight up like a horse prepared to start running. His eyes then glanced over to see V running toward him, smiling softly before swinging his leg over the seat before revving up the throttle on his new toy,"Take care of Trish for me!"
With this, Dante revved the bike twice before pulling back the throttle, taking it out of neutral as he drove off, leaving smoke behind him as he ramped over debris from the bridge above them. This was the beginning of Dante as he began to travel out to find Nero as he pulled out the mask he had found. A strange mask for sure but he knew that it could be of use for him as he traveled off toward the Land of Miasma itself.

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:40 pm
V

"Dante!" V called him out while running after him, Griffon flapped his wings besides him. Just as Dante asked V to take care of Trish, "Dante, wait-!" his legs collapse and saved himself with his both hands and Griffon flying after Dante. V slowly got up with his cane support, he looked at Trish and approached her and grabbed the large rag to cover her. He walked towards piled of tires as he sat down and read his book, waiting for Trish to regain her strength.
Meanwhile, Nico created the new devil breaker with geryon's remain, suddenly she can hear Lady groaning, so she exits the workstation and head to bedding, "Lady?" she said her name and kneeled down to help her sat up, while Lady covered herself, "What happened?" she asked Nico softly and her hand was placed on her forehead, "You were entrapped in Artemis' body, and Nero saved you," she explains to Lady, and she looked glimpsed, "Until those four armored sonofvab*tches took him," she added about Mido and his men kidnapped Nero. Lady looked at Nico in confusion, "Someone kidnapped Nero?" "Not just Nero, V, Nero and I met few hybrid humans. Those men kidnapped a woman first, then Nero, now we have to find other human hybrids before those b*stard does," she replied about their new objective. Lady tilting her head, "What about Dante?" she asked about Dante, Nico smirked and head to driving seat, "V will warn him," she replied and start the van and drive around that Atlas to search for V.
Nico was driving all the way, until she found V and unconscious Trish, so she stepped on the break and honk the horn, this brought V's attention. Nico rolled down her window, "We have to bring her in the van, we have to find Mitsuki and warn her!" she called out, just as Lady in her fresh clothes got out of the van rush to Trish, thankfully she covered her with ragged blanket. V followed two huntresses to the van, Lady set Trish on the bed and strap her around, so she won't fall off. Lady looked at Nico and V in concern, "So those armored men are after human hybrids' blood, and now we have to find that girl, who knew Nero, before that Mido person do?" she asked them. V looked disturbed, "Things will get really bad, if he reaches her first. Maybe she might know who are the half demon siblings," he replied and speculate Mitsuki knows Dragneels as he and Lady buckled up their seat belt, and Nico shifted the gear and boost the prototype to speed through the portal, and try to locate Mitsuki.

OOC:

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Remnant (Realm of RWBY)