[PRP] White Drg Buddies? [Amna/Isilje/Drgs]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:58 pm
Zunulth had been interested in the hatchling whites ever since they'd cracked shell. The brave one that had charged his bronze siblings, and much later the one who'd come to the aid of her sister after the one candidate boy'd died. They'd been far too busy to seek either out, of course, and similarly the weyrlings had been swamped with lessons. That didn't deter his interest though, and now they were really starting to grow! He'd seen one or two of the clutch flying, and then all of them, and then with their riders on their backs...how time did fly. Perhaps because his interests had been fixed on the smallest of the batch was why the change had seemed slower, more subtle.

They were nearly grown now though, in size if not through their training. Zunulth had asked Amna to go and see them time and again, and at last she'd had the time (and at a time when the weyrlings were free as well), so down they'd shot, together, into the bowl where several had been lounging about. A puff of dust and sand kicked up as they touched down, none-too-gently, and the white let his diminutive rider slip from his back to grin, wide and toothy, at the lady weyrling.

"It's Isilje, right? And Brancath? Hey! I'm Amna, and this is Zunulth! He's been super excited to meet you guys and the other white...Akeroth? Maybe?"
“-_Wish of Tevarae_-“

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:06 pm
ShinosBee

The winds had been favorable when they'd woken, and on their day off, the White wanted nothing more than to fly. Isilje was still burned from the day before, and had chosen to remain on the ground in the bowl, reading a book instead of watching her beloved dragon. After all, why bother ,when the White was sure and graceful on her wings now? Besides, with her hood up and around her head, goggles down, most disregarded her....save the person that suddenly spoke up. A female voice, strange to the ex-High Reaches girl, penetrated her ears....something about a meeting having been desired. Standing quickly, the tiny albino smiled, pulling her goggles up enough for Amna to see fair eyes and skin currently reddened from sun exposure, "Yes! Isilje of White Brancath. It's nice to meet you Amna. I wish Miach and Akeroth were here!" Her smile was at least genuine, excited.

Young Brancath studied Zunulth with a coolness, her wings pulling her across the sky, tail lashing slightly as she traced the bowl. It took a time before she was willing to land, and a private argument between herself and Isilje. While the dragon wasn't all too fond of males, she would at least give them a CHANCE now, Zunulth. A pleasure, I'm sure. Brancath attempted to carry all the grace of a Queen in that one statement, eyes whirling a mix of red and violet as she stepped ever closer to her rider. After all, Isilje was the most important thing in Brancath's hearts right now, aside from her Suwayeth.  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:40 pm
Amna's grin widened, her own sunburned cheeks rounding, numerous freckles flexing with the gesture. "Amazing! Well, I know we're sad not to have them around today too. But always next time, huh?" She thrust a hand forward, eager to shake an apparently entirely unbothered by the unusual looks of the girl in front of her. And why would she be bothered? She spent all her days with a stark white dragon—a stark white person was fine too, she figured. "If it's easier on your eyes to keep the goggles on, don't take'm off on my account!" She chuckled. "Figured you had'm on for a reason. Sensitive eyes?" The whers in her home hold had been photosensitive too. Not that she'd dare compare the lovely girl to a wher, but still. She understood how rough it could be out in the glare for some.

Zunulth had placidly been watching Brancath fly until the talking had begun. then the white'd fixed Isilje with an intense, but curious stare. He'd ever been less finicky with ladies—men, he found, tended to draw his rider's attention more often, and thus required more thorough vetting. Have you or the other, white's rider had any troubles in lessons? I will admit to knowing less of how Western rears their whites, as I was shelled in High Reaches. I should imagine your care and instruction's been much better handled here than there. Oh, yes, hello Brancath. The white's head turned, regarding the other white with a mix of analytical curiosity and...frankly eager excitement. Even here at Western, the number of white dragons was slim enough that every new one was an excitement to the older dragon.

I've been ready to meet you and Akeroth since I saw you shelled. Please, if there's anything I or my Amna can do to assist your training in any way, ask. His eyes twirled blue-green, simply delighted to be near another of his kind, all but brushing aside the markedly cool reception of the younger dragon. He'd ever been the cocky one, after all.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff