Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amalthea was tucked into a large tree, she had her tail tucked under her and she had her head tucked into her side, but nothing she could do helped counter her very white coat. It made hiding from lions very hard. She had tried to join a pride but that hadn't gone very well sadly it was rather disappointing since it was a pride trying to get the footing and it didn't happen it wasn't really shocking. Amalthea was a very gentle leopard which made life tricky trying to live on her own and survive in the rouge lands. She had gotten a few offers from male leopards but that guaranteed nothing. More often that would give her cubs which she would have to fight to protect. She wasn't sure if she could handle that on her own. She listened to the river bellow rushing by as the sun was sitting low on the horizon it would be night soon. She didn't mind since it was easier for her to hide in the dark then it was in the light of the day.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:20 pm
User ImageAfter a long day of walking it was time to rest. Duana had been traveling for a few days now in search of a new place to call home for a while. So far she had only been met with dead, dry, and desolate savanna, no caves or trees in sight. She was incredibly thirsty and had been following the promise of water for the better part of the day, using the birds and the increasingly green vegetation as a guide. Her whole body relaxed as she finally caught sight of the glistening river and a tree that she could shelter under to rest.

Moving to the water's edge, she leaned in to drink but caught sight of something startlingly white up in the tree above her. Turning quickly, Duana snarled at the creature that had surprised her even though the other feline wasn't making a move to attack. It looked like she was hiding but poorly thanks to her pelt.

"What do you think you're doing up there?" she demanded, claws digging into the soft dirt under her paws. "That's my tree."

Midnightglow18

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:25 am
SilverLutz

Amalthea frowned down at the young lioness "Umm no I don't think so.. umm and besides why would a lioness want to climb a tree?" She asked in a soft tone. She had no intention of getting down out of the tree she wasn't good around lions even if it was just a young lioness Amalthea wasn't taking any chances. "Leave me alone." She pleaded "I'm not hurting you.." She said in a soft tone. Amalthea had lived with lions for a bit but they had all made her nervous even when they were kind to her. She wasn't sure what she would do if the lioness attacked her she didn't think she was strong enough to battle a lion even a young one. Amalthea was a healer, not a fighter.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:56 pm
"Never said I was going to climb it," Duana snapped, her fur standing on end along her spine. She really had been startled by the leopard's reflection and she was using that spike of adrenaline to push her anger to the limit.

"No, but you're annoying me," she growled. The sound wasn't terribly menacing just yet, but in a few months time when she was fully grown it would be a sound that could send even the most sturdy elephant running. "Get out of my tree and I'll leave you alone. Otherwise I'll make you leave." There were enough branches on the trunk that were low to the ground that she could give a good attempt at climbing. She wouldn't be fast or graceful, but with the right focus she bet she could get high enough to swipe at the other feline.

Midnightglow18

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:43 am
SilverLutz

Amalthea was freaked out this mean lioness was insane she tucked herself into a smaller ball. "Umm umm I don't want to come down there with you, you'll try to kill me and eat me and that is just no.. please go away there are other trees for you to claim." Amalthea tucked her face into her side and tried to ignore the crazy lioness. She considered joining a coalition if she survived this encounter. Amalthea shivered at the thought that the young lioness would get her somehow and hurt her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:38 pm
Duana sneered up into the tree as the leopardess cowered before her. Ha, as she should! Growling quietly Duana began to circle the trunk of the tree, looking for low limbs to climb up on to try to force the leopard down. Unfortunately the lowest one was a pretty high jump and even if she could make it, she wasn't sure she'd be able to go anywhere from there.

"Kill you, maybe. Eat you, no. I'm not that crazy," she said with a little snort, ending up where she started back at the base of the tree. "If you don't get down by the time I'm done counting to ten I'm coming up there somehow and forcing you out. You hear me? One, two," she said, counting slowly to give the leopard a few seconds to decide what her course of action would be.

Midnightglow18

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:54 pm
SilverLutz
Amalthea was nearly in years she didn't know what to do, she didn't think she could handle fighting a lioness even an adolescent. She still didn't want to get out of the tree though she was frightened of the lioness. She was going to have nightmares of this event for a long time. She shivered in the tree unsure what she should do. "Ummm umm can't we talk this out.. can't you just go away so I can getttt aaaaway from you.. then you can take your tree.." She asked in a frightened tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:52 pm
"Three, four," Duana said as the leopardess trembled like the leaves in the tree she was hiding in. The request made her bear her teeth in an intimidating grin. Perhaps a less aggressive lioness might allow the leopard some space to hop down, but not her.

"Five, six," she went on, not moving but not advancing either. If the leopardess came down she'd leave her alone but she wasn't going to tell her that. Then where would the fun in tormenting her be? She did sit, though, taking a less aggressive stance because even though she had threatened violence, she had no idea how to get up as high as the other feline was.

Midnightglow18

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:00 pm
SilverLutz

Amalthea jumped down from the tree to run away from the lioness her claws her out when she leaped out of a defensive measure in case the lioness attempted to attack her while she was trying to get away. She was in tears and couldn't see if she had accidentally clawed the adolescent in her escape.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:24 pm
"Seven, eight, nine-"

The counting ended as the white leopardess jumped from the branch, claws out and ready to defend herself should Duana pounce. The young lioness remained where she was, though, narrowly missing the leopard as she took off.

"...ten," she said to the white streak of fur leaving her area quickly. With a little satisfied chuckle she turned to finally get a drink from the river, more than pleased with herself at her success.

FIN  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out