Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP] A Late Reunion (Alya, Isilje, dragons)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:21 pm
The months of a Weyrling were already flying by, for a young dragon was no easy task to manage. Though Baihath ate and slept more than anything, his waking hours were filled with his deep-seated need to play, play, play! Though a slender girl, Alya had never been physically fit... until now. She was often running all over the Weyr just to keep up with her beloved, and though she was unaware of it, her lessons were building both her endurance and strength.

It was only during one such afternoon that a thought struck her, sharp and sudden like the p***k of a needle. She was a dragonrider now, wasn't she? And she had a white dragon, did she not?

Then why in Faranth's name had she not sought out Isilje and her darling white? The clutch was large enough that they had their own rooms now, she knew--and so, Alya led her young dragon out onto the sands with the promise that they'd meet a new friend. "She's a wonderful person!" The girl was explaining to her eagerly bouncing companion. "We met on the sands, and then she Impressed the most beautiful little white!"

Oh! Do you think she'd want to play? Baihath said hopefully, his eyes bright. "Maybe! But if she doesn't, you can make another game to play, can't you?" Oh, yes! It's just more fun to play with other people...

Caressing his head knobs fondly, Alya stopped near where she thought the pale girl resided. "Isilje?" She called lightly. "It's Alya!

And Baihath! Came the happy cheep.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:24 pm
Being in her own Weyr was odd. It was one of the smaller weyrs, true, but that suited both her, and Brancath, just fine. The White was getting so big...A small hand moved to stroke a white nose, marveling at how similar in color they were. Soft blue-violet eyes were happy, content to see her beloved now so large. Her long tail gently curled around Isilje as the two sat, studying together. The small albino had found a love for being curled with her other half, simply resting together, the two tiny white creatures of the weyr. Western had been terribly lonely, and while she had her dragon with her at all times, it was difficult not having many friends among the clutch she'd impressed. However....She'd heard Alya had Impressed, and to another White as well! It was with hope that she wondered if her friend from the Sands would ever show up. It was why hearing the call surprised her, and she came to the weyr's door, looking to see, "Alya!"

The white snorted quietly, tucking her head elegantly in to the room so that she could see the small male White that dared to come near her weyr. At the least, she was no longer openly hostile, but that White....He was so terribly small...Best when they were young, she supposed. "Come in, you and Baihath both!" She was quick to hug her friend, feeling so much more at ease having a physical presence near her. "Look at him, he's so LOVELY!" Those eyes were alight as she knelt down, smiling at the tiny White. Her own's nose moved in further to study the little male, wings mantling about her in a slight display, I am Brancath. Welcome to my weyr little one. You are not so terrible....for a male, but you are young yet.

Tsunake

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:13 pm
The young woman laughed with delight when she was hug, squeezing her friend when she was hugged. "Thank you! He's already such a handful, but..." But she loved him with her whole heart, despite how troublesome he could be! Baihath wiggled with glee when Isilje knelt, but he was a good boy and didn't pounce on her! That was a habit that Alya had been working hard to curb! Of course, his wiggles stopped at once when the larger white lowered her head to greet him as well, taking note of her wings.

Hello! He greeted them both, warmth easily spilling over his tone. I'm glad! ....Males get terrible when they aren't young? Now he sounded puzzled, plopping into a sit so he could blink up Brancath. "He's a little darker than Brancath! Oh, and the patterns on her wings are even more lovely now that they're larger!" Alya had no qualms about admiring the female white before she spun again to focus on Isilje, clasping her hands. "What are the odds that we both Impressed the most beautiful colored dragon? It has to be luck!"

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:57 pm
Tsunake

Tiny little Baihath was just so SWEET. She loved those subtle markings, and even raised her goggles to get a better look, "Oh, but how could you not love this tiny boy." She purred, gently stroking his headknobs before the younger turned his focus on Brancath, "I love that he's almost silver in comparison to her....but I have to agree. Those wings are just getting prettier with age. She's so delicate." The love in Isilje's voice was raw, happy...and then, "Yes! Faranth help me, I was so scared that I wouldn't get to talk to any of you again! Brancath doesn't much like boys, so it's hard for me to get any time to talk to L'nik, and I don't see Rio much either, but you're here now! And we're both white weyrlings!" Oh, she was so happy. How could she do anything but hug the other again, "It's really nice to have a friend to talk to. How's Baihath been with oiling? I had a hard time getting it right in the beginning."

The larger white lay her head down, letting an eye that swirled soft blue for now regard the little one with an idle interest, and a cool distance. She was not one for males, regardless of their age, for men often saw themselves as above the women who rightfully stood above the rest, Yes. Males seem to think they are the be-all, end-all of our world when they get older...I can only hope you remain as sweet and willing to listen as you grow, little one. Puffing a bit of air from her nostrils, she let herself inspect him, I have less issue with the hatchlings now, as I am getting older. They're not quite so awful as their elder counterparts. Grown ones are the absolute worst....not that Mine seems to understand this.  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:06 pm
The young dragon chirped happily when he was stroked, arching into Isilje's hand like a feline. Alya in the meantime was listening to her friend with wide eyes, hiding a wide smile behind her hands. She absolutely understood the emotions that the other girl was feeling, and she bounced excitedly on the balls of her feet. "I was too!" But the mention of her not liking men made her blink, surprised. "She doesn't? Oh! Well, clearly she just understands that us women are superior! Besides Baihath, of course!" The mention of oiling made her roll her eyes dramatically. "Oh, Isilje. He thinks it's a game. I have to chase him all around, and by that time, he's as slick as can be. We're both exhausted and sweaty and covered in oil by the time I finish it!"

Baihath wasn't the least bit ashamed, wiggling with delight as Alya recalled their adventures. Of course, he immediately quieted down with Brancath spoke, hunkering close to the ground to listen. Oh! I don't believe that at all! He said with some indignation now, rising up with his eyes whirling more furiously than before. My Alya is just as good as any male! Anyone who says otherwise is wrong! I see why you do not think kindly of males. I will never think any lady is better than me just because I am a boy! He huffed and puffed, quite offended at the mere thought.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-
Sorry for the delay!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:38 pm
Tsunake

Isilje couldn't help but giggle at Baihath, stroking him with fond affection, crooning at him like one might a pet. "She definitely thinks we're the best. Women are everything, and men are useless...or so she says." That came with an awkward laugh, "I'm surprised she's so alright with Baihath, but I think it might be because she's growing." And then...Oh. A game, did he? It made sense with the energy that this tiny creature seemed to exude. "Poor Alya. That's why I'm so glad that my darling's been so....relaxed about it. He'll get through his energy soon enough, though PART of me hopes he keeps it~"

The larger white carefully booped his nose with her own, crooning sweetly to him, You, and yours, are wonderful. Just be sure you remain humble. We are as we are...and though I believe that females might well be better than males does not mean I disparage them all. You are not so bad, sweet Baihath.  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items