Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC/OOC] Gods' Haven
[PRP] Sleeping is for chumps (Alisaie & Minette)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:20 pm
User Image

It was the middle of the night, and she was restless. Something was going to happen, or currently happening, or, or..... well, she didn't know, but either way, she couldn't sleep. Alisaie certainly was trying though, curled into a tight ball as she was with her brown paws covering her eyes. She probably looked like she was asleep too, were it not for the frustrated jerking of her tail.

And then her ears flicked up. She was about to be bothered. She could tell.

This happened from time to time. Sometimes she'd be trying to do something, and then pause when she realized it wasn't about to go the way she thought it would. Or she'd be playing with her siblings, and then know a few steps ahead what to do to win the game. Was that cheating? Nah, she decided, it was raw talent.

She didn't move though. Whatever it was would come, and with her parents right there, she doubted it was anything bad. On the contrary, maybe it would be really interesting.

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:45 pm
MangoMeow

User Image
Unlike her sister Minette didn’t really have any feelings as her sister did. Her domain, though she knew what it was left her feeling a bit hollow, like something was definitely missing, but it also made her feel protective of her family.

It didn’t escape her attention that her sister was awake, why she was awake, or what she was doing awake in the middle of the night she didn’t quite know but she was close enough to reach out a paw and prod at her curly haired sibling. “Why are you up?” she whispered her dark green eyes shimmering int he shadows of the night.

Usually when her sister did something weird there was a reason for it. There was juts never any way to know what that weird thing would be until it happened.

Syrius Lionwing

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:16 am
Sure enough, her sister's paw prodded against her side, and Alisaie turned her head around to peek an eye at her. She wondered to herself if Minette checking on her was the reason for her inability to sleep, but then wouldn't that mean that Ali, herself, was the reason? Had she stayed awake because she knew that her sister would wake up and question why?

That... that was confusing for a little cub, and her thoughts just felt muddled thinking about it. So she stopped trying.

Instead, she heaved a theatrical sigh and stared almost forlornly back at her sibling. "I can't sleep." She pouted, unused to being unable to do something, and then mused, "It's just not meant to be. The world demands my attention." Now that was just her being dramatic, considering how she sprawled out of her ball form to splay her legs and wings across the ground.

Then she paused, a thought coming to her and she peered back at Minette, "Did I wake you?"

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:57 am
MangoMeow

Minette watched as her sister made her dramatic pose. It was moments like this that she wished she had wings too, she could whomp her sister with them and just tell her to go back to sleep. Instead she had to move to tug at those pale wings. “You’ll wake everyone else up, shh.” She prodded.

“Come get on your paws and lets go and sit outside. If you wake everyone up they won’t be pleased.” The cream goddess extricated herself from her own comfort getting to her paws and tiptoeing to the edge of the den where they all slept. She looked back as the moonlight touched her fur to look at her snoozing family.

Why Ali was awake she really didn;t know but for the benefit of the rest of their family she would stay awake and move her overly dramatic sister to some where, where their chatter wouldn’t wake them.

Syrius Lionwing

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:42 pm
Alisaie continued to pout where she lay, only flopping about like jelly when her sister prodded her, but she did send a pausing glance over at her parents and brother at Minette’s words. She had a point; they wouldn’t be pleased to be woken like this.

Clucking her tongue, the white cub flipped herself around and daintily padded after Minette. While her cream sister took a moment to look back at their sleeping family, Ali trotted out into the open and took a deep breath of air. Ah… she loved the crispness of the night. The silence and stillness helped settle some of her nerves.

Hm. Maybe she should have come out here in the first place.

Oh well, she had someone to talk to now. Settling herself down, she curled her tail around her back paws and stared up at the moonlit sky, taking a moment to just look at it before mumbling a question to Minette, “Do you ever sometimes feel like… there’s something bigger out there? Something just waiting to happen, and you just need to be there for it?”

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:34 pm
MangoMeow

Minette smiled at her sister gently. They were gods, young though they were they were gods and she knew instinctively that they didn’t really feel the cold. She shuffled close to her sibling and flipped her long lilac cape draping it over her sisters shoulders too so that they could share the warmth. “You know mama always says that is because we don’t properly know who we are yet.” She smiles gently, the feeling of something more lingered endlessly over the young lionesses head.

Minette sighed gently and nuzzled her sister. “You know one day you will know. You just have to be patient.” She wrinkled her nose. “I do think that is just you though. I feel... I feel like there is something missing in my heart, in my soul, but I think.. I think I will find it, someday.. some where.”

Syrius Lionwing

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:29 am
The young godlet hummed and then nodded, "I guess that's true." She sighed and then whined, "I hate waiting though. Why can't we know nooooow."

With a pout, Alisaie snuggled closer to her sister, almost purring at the feel of that cape over her. She loved Minette's cape, it was so soft and warm. She did wonder if her sister ever tripped on it though. Seemed hazardous. Oh well, it made her look good, and that's all that mattered.

The white cub let out a huff, "I definitely don't feel that. Nothing's missing, just... it feels itchy, I guess." Because that was the only way she really knew how to describe the feel of it. "It's like when you know something but you don't know what that something is."

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:10 am
MangoMeow

Minette chuckled, she couldn’t help but feel amused by her sisters inpatience, she too felt it sometimes but there was something grounding about what she was as a goddess. She didn’t feel like she needed to make a decisions he just needed to exist until she found her true purpose.

She of course knew what her domain was but discovering what that meant was difficult. She felt a loyalty to her family, a devotion to them but there was always something missing, something deep down that if she thought about it too hard it hurt her very soul.

The cream codes licked her sisters ear gently “You’ll find it some day Ali.” She smiled. “I think maybe you should just, accept it and maybe the feeling will stop being, itchy?” She tilted her head, she wasn’t sure what to tell her sibling. They wern’t the same after all, probably her own feelings were nothing at all like her sisters or even her brothers for that matter. What they were would come with time, needed time. “You can’t expect to know everything right away.” She paused for a moment and nudged her sister with her shoulder “Tell me, about the feeling, I know you said itchy, but maybe talking about it will make it go away for a bit?”

Syrius Lionwing

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:12 am
Ali took a moment to just enjoy her sister's cleaning, and then shrugged.

"I guess... I've had times like this where I've known what to do or what'll happen, but this time it's like, there's something there and it's big and I want to see it and I should be doing something, but I can't decide if I should run towards it or run away from it, and-" she was rambling now, "what if it's something to do with my domain and I'm SUPPOSED to be doing something, but- but- ARGH!"

She flopped over, face smooshed against the ground, and then muttered, "... It's really annoying...." Because she kind of just wanted to sleep, honestly. Why couldn't this happen in the day?

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:37 am
MangoMeow

Minette chuckled quietly. Her sister was so melodramatic sometimes. She supposed it came with the territory. She gave a sigh and settled on to her belly nudging her sister gently. “Listen when mama and papa wake, why don’t wwe go and look around some? Maybe we can find out what is bothering you? I’ll come with you. For protection.” She wrinkled her nose happily.

She really didn’t know how to solve her sisters problems. Perhaps a little exploration, a little adventure would help her sibling to figure out what it was that was bothering her. She really couldn’t suggest anything else. Their domains, while they had come from the same parents, they were so far apart, she had no idea what her sister was feeling. She could only place her own, strange, uncomfortable feelings on her sister and those feelings were hers alone.

“Don’t worry, we just have to be patient, you’ll see one day it will all make sense.” Of that she was certain.

Syrius Lionwing

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:31 am
There was a moment of silence before Alisaie lifted her head up and nodded. "Yeah... yeah, that sounds like fun." She smiled, "Maybe we'll even find whatever thing you're missing."

Then she sighed, looking up at the night sky and daydreaming of what their futures would be like. Admittedly, she imagined herself as an awesome, amazing, elegant goddess like her mom.

And then, with the attention span of a cub, she rolled onto her back and nudged her sister, "Wanna count the stars with me?"

Syrius Lionwing
We can probably end off with your next post, if you want. :3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:30 am
MangoMeow
and fin <3

Minette smiled at her sister. She was glad her suggestion had perked her sister up though she felt that maybe her own domain would not be aligned so easily. Not to say that she wouldn’t find what she was missing but she felt somehow she would not be useful to her domain until she was older. She felt she was supposed to protect someone, to watch over them and make sure that no harm ever came to them, to be completely devoted to them. She hadn’t found anyone like that yet, though her family owned a portion of her there was someone out there that owned all of her.

The soft cream coloured lioness gave a nod “Yes, then maybe we can go back to sleep hmm? We can go on a grand adventure tomorrow.” she smiled softly at her sister and pressing close to her she passed her cape back around her sisters elegant wings and turned her gaze to the stars. She doubted she would be getting nay more sleep tonight but at least her sisters mind was put slightly at ease.

Syrius Lionwing

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff