Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:12 pm
Hello hello!

For father's day a certain former Dvergr, who meandered into the Aegnor'hini as a casual 'why not' got drunk. Really drunk. I'm a little surprised the guy made it home if I'm honest, but, Dorin, my loveable little dork, went out and got a female rogue pregnant and... Well...

Dorin is now the father of cubs. Maybe it was the magic of Bacon? Nobody knows, but his only son needs a home! So guess what you get to enter for!

Try not to groan -- just read on.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:24 pm
THE FAMILY

Dorin: Dorin is the father of the cubs, and pretty much got them because... Something... Happened to mom. She either died at the border, or just dumped them on him -- he's noooot quite sure, but he's happy to be a dad! While not the most sensible lion, Dorin is a good old fashioned dwarf, and will at least teach good morals. Decent morals. .... He'll teach his kids not to be eviul, okay.

Dorin is a Jotunn-Far, meaning he's a hunter in the Aegnor'hini of Dvergr descent, and his kids all can take the title of Jotunn before any rank except Nat or Sador -- meaning they're fine to take mid to low ranked demon ranks without a demon, OR, if there's a little nattering voice from being near the Hellgates, then Dorin will happily let them become demons proper. He's just hyappy they're happy, even if the kids leave him, really.

Bailan: Owned by Andranis. A honeydew, like her father. The older sister.

Nanoh: Owned by Novacracker. The younger sister. Possibly creepy. Sometimes makes references to "Mother", but seems to avoid comitting atrocities. No Tolerance foir the armies of Stupidity, but will probably live with incompetant anyhow. Has a fondness for rubies and quite happily lets Dorin and Bailan call her weird names. She's also known to space out near the Hellgates and sing nursury rhymes, so...  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:34 pm
MANDREW-- I mean, the cub for grabs!

User Image

This is the son of the litter; Dorin's... Only known male child. He could be yours if you're up for it!

As long, of course, as you are a decent freaking human being, a lot of stuff is game. Be civil, don't be a little b***h, and bnear in mind if you roll for an evil despot personality then it's right out.

Trouble is fine, though. Whut? Well...

Things to consider

• Naming should be no more than 3 syllables. For example, Dorin, Bailan, Nanoh, ETC.
  • Have fun. No, really -- if I can paw at youtube for ideas from minecraft storytelling you can do anything.
  • The boy DOES NOT need to remain in the Aegnor'hini but it is appreciated since he's unrelated to anyone.
  • No evil. Anything else is fine, even if he's being the unintentiuonal lord and master of an ill-fated Jaffa Factory. YES I'M MAKING YOGSCAST JOKES.
  • Fumblemore did it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:48 pm
Prompts and form

If you aren't scared, here's the prompts to pick from, then, THE FORM.

All entries need to be in by... Let's say June 22 at Midnight EST.

Prompt 1

Your father was a dwarf, and dwarves diggy diggy holes. He's encouraging you to learn to look for shinies in the roick too, from gold to jewels to whatever catches your eye. Do you diggy diggy hole? Do you?

Prompt 2

You look above the trees and mountain heights to see a moon so blue... So you decide instead of listening to the others, you begin climbing the [hellgate to reach it, and fall. Your father isn't angry, just glad you didn't die. How did you fall? Do you want to try to go to the moon again? How do you feel with your Dad supporting you?

Prompty 3

You were born by a Hellgate, which means you are surrounded by demons. So, tell me... Are you going to the Nether and remaining the demons as a Jotunn, full demon... Or do you say Screw the Nether? Why?* (Note: The demons are not going to harm or abuse a cub, so he'll never had that to fear)!

Prompt 4

How do I craft this again?! Do a doodle or link a silly song to summarize your cub entry, and any future ideas! No need for detail as RP can change plans, but feel free to go nuts creatively here, as long as you link a song or provide a silly doodle about him with!

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]SoA Name:[/b]
[b]Name Meaning:[/b]
[b]Personality in 500 words or less:[/b]
[b]Prompt and Answer:[/b]

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:50 pm
OPEN  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:34 pm
Username: Midnightglow18
SoA Name: Dorji
Name Meaning: Means "diamond" in Tibetan.
Personality in 500 words or less:
Dorji was playing around his home but he was curious and wanted to find some reason so he wandered away to pretty close to the border. There he found a small cave he went inside and started to dig he wasn't sure what he was looking for but he wanted to find something shiny so he could show his daddy that he was a skilled miner. Dorji frowned he didn't find anything in the cave so covered in the dirt he headed out and continued on. He came across some strange bugs in the sand as he continued his search for something to show his dad. He looked up and in the distance, he saw the volcano he wanted to go there when he was old enough he was excited by the idea of proving himself and doing his naming quest. He wondered if his siblings thought like him or if they had other things on their minds. Though he knew he wasn't supposed to be headed over to the volcano area and started digging at the base on the outside and as he moved deeper he felt the ground under his paws shift and he fell down a small incline. He saw something shiny in the darkness he ran towards it and picked up a shiny rock he had no idea what it was, but he was super proud that he had found anything at all. So he quickly ran up the small incline he had slid down and ran back to his dad to show him his new treasure!

Prompt and Answer: Finding some diamonds  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:57 pm
Username: Anderleit
SoA Name: Shiba
Name Meaning: "gold; clear" in Persian
Personality in 500 words or less: A stone wall to anyone outside the pride and only slightly more malleable to those within. Family is the easiest way to really erode his stiff demeanor - Shiba loves his sisters dearly, no matter what they turn out to be later in life. He'll have a minor curiosity about his mother, for all it will never be satisfied - that doesn't mean he'll ever stop wondering. He tries to avoid the hellgates, as close proximity to them makes him strange; whether that's all in his head, or evidence of something else entirely, remains to be seen.
Prompt and Answer: #4; dedication to his craft  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:03 pm
OK I'M SO SORRTY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO JUDGE.

RL kind of whupped me in the butt harder than anything, but I've gone through, had a hard time, and then picked! Congratulations to Anderlait, he's all yours!

You're welcome to post him for Aegnor joining, or to remain rogue~ He was coloured by Snails~!

Anderleit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

[OOC] Player-run Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas