Fossil Collection--formerly coyotesparrow

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tricksterthought

Beloved Aggressor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:50 am
Well. Forgive the dust and bits of debris. It's been six long years since I last dug these guys up.

Rp style-plots
While I love spending hours and hours pouring into writing, the sad reality is that I just don't have the time anymore. In of this my style's become more condensed and shortened. I do hope to write some short stories in the future, but I'll likely shy away from long, multi paragraph style rp. I work a full time job, and own a small zoo, and I'm here to have fun with rp.

Archived Journal for account verification.

CoR journal for custom quest references (Dan'vu and Yonak)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:52 am

Archive&Color Codes

Mo'Jito
Mommy May I
---
---
0 completed Rp's

Saiorse
Well Hello There
Searching Spies
Licking Our Wounds
---
2 completed Rp's
Something Dark in the Woods
One Step Closer

Bian-sune'ku
---
---
---
completed Rp's*

Njeve
---
---
---
1 completed Rp's*

Alitaka
---
---
---
1 completed Rp's*

Husani
---
---
---
0 completed Rp's

Aurelius
---
---
---
0 completed Rp's

tricksterthought

Beloved Aggressor

tricksterthought

Beloved Aggressor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:15 am
Aurelius x
history: Aurelius is the last remnant of a lost pride. Their home was torn asunder in a devastating earthquake that she just barely survived as a cub.
personality: One would expect her to be worn and hardened by a life of constant hardship, but in truth--all Aurelius has learned is that there will always be a way. With a firey spirit, and a spartan heart, she puts on airs for no one. Life is too short.
family: Flavius-son

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:19 am

Aurelius's Journal
entry title
entry body

tricksterthought

Beloved Aggressor

tricksterthought

Beloved Aggressor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:43 am
Flaviusx
age:Adult. He walks with youthful steps, even if the smiles are beginning to show around his eyes.
history: Flauvius has roamed far and wide, but as his mother ages, he finds himself haunting his old home.
personality: Easily one of the sassiest creatures haunting the savannah, there's little that seems to truly upset them. They willfully aim to live a life they enjoy, and has little time for anything else.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:37 pm

Flavius's Journal
entry title
entry body

tricksterthought

Beloved Aggressor

tricksterthought

Beloved Aggressor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:51 pm
Saiorse x
age: Adult. She moves in smooth, nearly serpentine steps.
history:Saiorse exploded out of her old pride when she caught her mate cheating. She's been doing exactly whatever pleases her since.
personality: Saiorse has a short temper and absolutely no concerns with pleasing others. She resolutely refuses to waste energy on politeness and chit chat. Even with her rough around the edges attitude, she tends to care for others rather quickly--but is almost never happy about it. /color]
family:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:15 pm
Mo'jito x
age: Adult. Old enough to know better--Young enough to do it anyway.
history:Born into the shakespear pride, and came to be a wanderer.
personality: Being raised in the shakespear pride left this boy absolutely charming. He loves to sing, and entertain, and as he grows, he's increasingly loving to charm the ladies. He likes to think himself a lover, not a fighter, but his temper gets the best of him at times. Over all, he's quite the entertainer and the charmer, but he's almost completely unacquainted with the idea of fighting. His charm usually steers him away from that, but I'd like to see that change.

tricksterthought

Beloved Aggressor

[OOC] Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces